Hey, doing a project and need a good catchphrase for my assignment against circumcision...

hey, doing a project and need a good catchphrase for my assignment against circumcision. something like "make the right decision, dont choose the incision" or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3z5OESt3TCg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

Are you actually required to come up with a slogan? If not, it might sound kinda silly.

''Happinnes is snorting cocaine of a hooker's ass''
- Ghandi

Kill yourself

"Hope you make the cut?" oh wait.. wrong message

I see.

How about "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Kill yourself

Circumcision is great.
I fucked your mother, mate.

Was not expecting to see this.

jews are at the heart of the american shadow government and in the next 10 years no living male will have foreskin

bump

''A good catchphrase for my assignment? Miss me with that gay shit fam, ain't doing that.''

well the project is about how circumcision is pretty stupid as there is not much strong research one way or the other supporting the idea of STI prevention, but still performing the procedure opens up to other problems, just to give some insight

Don't put it in a bin;
Keep your foreskin

Your in for a shock if you go cutting your cock. It's a dumb stunt, don't be a jew cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=3z5OESt3TCg

Only thing Hitler did wrong was stopping.

Circumsion? More like, cockdivision!!!

Dubs confirms

He didn't stop, he was stopped. It wasn't his fault.
He fought to the death though, bless his heart.

Leave that penis alone,
Send the jewcuck home.

If you really want your boy to win,
Let him keep his foreskin.

Avoid giving him the cut
So he can have a better nut.

Stop the circumcision,
Avoid penile incision.

Cutting off the foreskin
Is nothing but a dirty sin.

I'm sure I could think up a few more, but I've been awake for almost 24 hours now. Hope one of those strikes your fancy.