Would you risk your life going in a jungle full of dinosaurs, giant bugs and a massive gorilla to save her?

Would you risk your life going in a jungle full of dinosaurs, giant bugs and a massive gorilla to save her?

i wont even risk going to the grocery store for fear of seeing someone i went to highschool with

maybe if she let me lick her hairy sweety jungle pusy

>actress in the 1950s
Literally fucked and plowed by every fat film executive she was seen by.

Obsessing over a golden age actress is the same as obsessing over a stripper and memorizing her name.

Her now, or her when her looks peaked?

For her? Yes.

Her in 2005.

>you will never casting couch classic era actresses

>her

same :( this is one of the things that's held me back from just sucking it up and getting some shitty retail job in my hometown

YES
HER

>image.jpg

no, too risky

What if you were guaranteed anal sex with her afterwards?

Well if that's where the white women are at, that's where the white women are at.

so you finally gave up on posting miss alice?

Am I well armed?

Yes, but she has already been blacked repeatedly while on the island.

Not worth it then.

of all the insulting things people have replied with, implying I'm the aliceposter is probably the meanest, I hope you're happy

That's stupid. Hardly any of those people will still be in same town and most of them probably won't remember or want to talk to you anyway. Stop being a faggot and go get some groceries.

I know the feeling, that's why I don't have a Linkedin account. Can't bare for anybody from my past to see what a loser I became.

i hate when i see some faggot from high school