Been in chastity for a pretty long time now...

Been in chastity for a pretty long time now, started off in a large cage and just now finally switched to an extra small cage. Last time I took it off I was super tiny. Used to be really hung, but am kind of liking being this small. Anyone else in chastity?

Why

Fuck off faggot.

Consider one of the foloowing:
Suicide
Suicide
Suicide
Suicide

How small?

2 inches.

How long did it take to shrink?

A few months.

How big did you used to be? Is it permanent? Can you still get hard? What kind of device do you use?

Can you reverse it?

But why?

Why would he want to? It's such a perfect size.

so you're telling me you "used to be really hung"? but now you magically lost inches because you locked your cock up?

please explain how that could possibly happen

Muscular atrophy maybe?

A dick works like a muscle. Use it or lose it. Takes a fairly long time but constantly getting erections that can't get any bigger than your cage will reduce your dick to that size. If you spend a week or two outside chastity you'll go back to roughly the size you used to be though as blood flow is restored to former glory.

8 or 9 inches hard. I used standard metal cages and the size would come back if I spent a week or so unlocked. It's just not been erect in months and has been confined in a small space.

Chastity doesn't make you permanently small, I've done research on this as the fetish arouses me. That said, I haven't caged myself.

From what I've read, after a prolonged period of time wearing a chastity cage your penis adapts to the confinement of the cage. It knows how to engorge to full glory because it just can't. When you finally free yourself and get hard, your penis is still accustomed to the cage for a while and will be softer and more malleable, but my sources say it isn't permanent and if you stop caging yourself you'll be back to normal.

It knows NOT to engorge engorge to full glory*

My biggest problem with chastity devices is that thhey're so damn easy to get out of. If you remove one of the plastic pins, it doesn't matter that there's a lock on it. has anyone tried an "inescapable" one like The Vice? did it work?

Yep, just temporary. But you can lose a ton of size.

Post before size?

My problem is the extra bulk. I'm not buying new clothes to fit it just for one fetish.

Mostly soft.

I've found it isn't noticeable through jeans or anything. Unless they're zuper tight, I guess

lol yeah fucking right no way you're fitting that beast in a cage.

seriously tho, who is this guy. i've seen his pics posted before. he's deep into PE right?

Well, I had to start with a pretty big cage...

bullshit. reverse image search, twat.

Pic old as fuck

Yeah, OP did always have a small dick and made up a bullshit story to revive his dead ego

And?

How long have you been in?

id give up orgasms for a month or more if someone would buy me one of these

They can be pretty cheap.

i have literally no money to spend on one lol

>works like a muscle
Is a muscle

Damn, dude...