I was told this place was filled with elitists. I don't know how y'all can be so elitist with such awful taste in music

I was told this place was filled with elitists. I don't know how y'all can be so elitist with such awful taste in music.

Seriously, I have better taste than you lot and that's tragic because my taste in music is pretty fucking bad.

Where does this superiority and confidence come from? It's real confusing.

whats ur taste

Varied.

Lean towards the ambient, new age and modern classical though.

what about vape

The elitists are in the classical and jazz threads.Everyone else is pretty normal.

Not in my brief experience.

Y'all use the word "normie" maybe too much for people who like Tame Impala, Bob Dylan and Slint

That's just newfriends/memers/delusional dudes who do not realize that Sup Forums basically mirrors /r/music at this point.

Fkin normie go listen to 5 oscillating equally spaced sine wave generators placed equidistant from each other slowly coalescing over the course of an hour or whatever your normie ass listens too

What's your favorite ambient album?

You're too good for this board.

Emancipate yourself.

Nah, it's not that bad. Not yet, anyway.

I like some of the hype threads for bands I like + the /daily/ community is fun. I don't mind staying around during my free time.

/r/music still doesn't like death grips

You're probably right. I've just been seeing too many Grimes/Marina/Chvrches threads as of late.
They have the subreddit that is sort of same level of humor and discussion as /r/music, but just all death grips related.

Jon Hassell - Dream Theory in Malaya

Not a bad choice. What do you think if Possible Musics?

It's great.

Nice dubs my dude

>Jon Hassell - Dream Theory in Malaya
this is a joke right, lol? that fucking album is so fucking terrible, one of the most boring and un-nuanced albums i've ever heard. I listened to it once and on subsequent listens it was exactly the same. nothing came out of it. utterly pointless garbage. personally my favorite ambient song is Treefingers - it's beautiful, nuanced and great. plus it was made by the best artist of all time, Radiohead, which gives it a few bonus brownie points hehe.

No music that would feature on a facebook feed should be ever posted about on Sup Forums

this b8 is way too obvious, cmon dude...

What if you are Mozart?

>implying I have facebook

You joke but there are people who think this

>not structures from silence
sorry but your taste isn't better