Dead Average kinda ugly 5/10 girls that you would still fuck thread

Dead Average kinda ugly 5/10 girls that you would still fuck thread

She might be 5.5/10

Need to see body, but she's comely as fuck. I'd give her a solid 7 just for being the girl next door type.

Mmmmm predeployment pussy is always the best

Bump

>Discount Lia Johnson

>Discount Jannette McCurdy

>Budget Victoria Justice

I am interested in this thread. Please share more 5/10 they seem so much more real that the 10/10 girls photoshop makeup std boxes posts.

>the autism

Ain't no "5" plain-looking girls here.

beautiful

very beautiful

This girl is pretty enough that she just looks like Victoria justice
No discount here

Looks like Liza koshy

More of Victoria justice girl

We need replies or else this thread is gonna be just pictures that red headed chick and the Victoria justice looking girl are 7-8/10s not 5s sorry

I want to lick her all over

Would be 8/10 if she wasn't fat

far left here

Would fuck her. Have fucked her.

Jerking off to her now.. more

She is fat ans short.. but still fuck her. Anyone??

any nudes?

7/10

9/10

9/10

you know what, fuck this thread, i already see where its headed

There are a lot of guys fronting in this thread. Most of these girls look pretty good and I am pretty sure most of the guys posting would be fucking much uglier girls.

she is a solid 7/10

You forgot to crop the pic, user.

Moar

post more pls

Isn't that the chick that does commentary on those science channel shows? She's fuckin fine.

not got many

Amy Shira Tetel

like her wet tits?

Pfff everyone is posting their 8s and playing it off as a 5 to seem fucking cool. Let's be honest, you weebz would fuck a actual real life 4/10

Fuuuuuuuuuuck look at those milk bags. I'd love to impregnate the shit out of her.

Its someone diff, but damn this looks just like a girl i know.

Yeah, that's her. I'd definitely put a ring on that, be proud to be in public with her, and fill her uterus with my seed as soon as I could.

she is German

gotcha, thanks. She seems cute, why don't you go ask her out or something?

She should show her legs off more. Is there more of her pin up shoot available that just 2 or 3 images?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I don't know her, just saved them

It's just like the "rate my girlfriend" threads where some faggot posts a cam girl's pictures and says he is dating her.

Surprised to meet someone else who uses 5/10 as average. Usually Americans seem to use 7-8/10 as average.

Worked for the EU branch of an American Company here in Germany, European customers would often give 5/10 on feedback if everything was acceptable, the American management were ripping their hair out and getting onto the verge of a mental breakdown because they thought our customers thought the service was shit. Eventually led to the creation of entirely separate EU customer feedback forms where the only way to get 10/10 feedback would have been if we gave the service away for free and had it installed by supermodels in bikinis who gave you a blowjob afterwards.

Bro, I'd tap that ass, forever. She's got charisma in every photo, elevates her up to a...

gettin' road head from her would be pure heaven.

pic related, me..

I hate the rectangular hip shape, but she looks fucking cute.

yeah, really fucking cute

Second from the left, I have those same shoes

see pic

more of the far right girl?

anyone?

lol exactly, or a " family member "

are you stalking her?

is that rly 5/10 for you? you must have low standards...

It is almost impossible for a girl to be ugly these days unless she is really fat, deformed, sucks at makeup or black.

Snaggle teeth are kinda cute to me.

nah, just think she's cute

all them tats, even a chest tat. taht drops the points. Possibble crazy too

Yeah she's average

Yeah you say that now. Wait until the day some snaggle tooth bitch is sucking your dick and you get a stray tooth in the pee hole.

> No right shoulder patch.
> E-3 Rank
This bitch is the definition of Jodi-bait.

she's nuts. look at those fucking tats. Bro, u putting ur dick in that?

I don't like blowjobs so unless she's got teeth in her vagina idc.

I see threads like these and can't help but not be surprised by why most of you weebs are still hopeless virgins. Inb4 your fuckin standards. While you're busy holding out for the broads that meet those unrealistic standards, the rest of us are actually interacting on some level with the opposite sex. And no matter how hot they are, some you win, others you lose, but in the end at least we know what we want. You dumbasses worship those attention whores only to complain endlessly about how they're just empty headed fuckmeat. The normal women, the ones who don't go out of their way to impress you, are no different than we are, which is why they're so much better to be with. Feel free to disagree, but you'd be lucky to find a 5 who will stand by you through everything that life can throw at you, if you didn't think you'd be doing her a favor. Let's see what you look like.

would wife her

Nobody cares. You posted your heart felt bullshit in a bot thread.

I enjoyed the post

No

I'd marry that and have many children

Did you read all that? No, don't worry, I did. In a nutshell he said:

>I fuck fatties.

Why do they have to be dead. The one in the picture shows at least basic motor skills (standing with assistance), so at least the reptilian parts of the brain are still working.

5/10 is like the definition of average. The middle. It's not like that scale has a unit like saexy-points or something.

That's not charisma, it's called gravity.

Hey, fatties will go that extra mile in the bed. They also won't cheat on you. The skinny hot girls are usually either massive slut or complete dead fucks that complain all the time. Give me a fatty that can't wait for me to get home so she can ride my dick until I cum.

That's bloody criminal man...

she's got enough cushion for pushin, and imagine filing those cheeks with cum

If you had just met this chick and went home with her, you would legit go to sleep content with yourself for having fucked this chick. And then you wake up to the top picture and start seriously questioning how much you were drinking the night before.

She looks like a Disney character in a positive sense.

Personally I think she's very cute

I have fucked a fatty or two in my day, yes. Do I believe that by implication, you do not? No, I don't believe that at all. I don't believe you've fucked anything besides your hand, actually.