British subhuman hate thread

british subhuman hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xPmtBg4wPH0?t=3m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see you're back.

When you were cucked by a Brit, did you cry about it user?

Holy shit, what did they do to you to make you this triggered?
You start this shit thread every day, and it dies every day.

it's multiple times a day.

he just keeps making them like a timid, angry little cuck.

clearly a script kiddie

Fuck you green frog people. You are part of the Illuminati. But brits do have shitty teeth.

Spotted the butthurt britbongs. Ugly people.

>great britian
What sort of faggot nation officially calls themselves "great"

OP samefagging his own thread.

Same thread every day and you get BTFO by British alphas every time

35 years since the Falklands war and Simon weston hasn't aged a bit

Noice! Is that you in the picture?

the name of the island is great Britain. The country is just called Britain. Dumb cunt.

When you own half the world and only give it back because you're bored, you can call your country great as long as you want

>give it back
dirty british got forced out of every country they occupied. Hong Kong much? Faggot

I just said they call themselves great and you confirmed it. Dumb cunt.

I saw Mr Burns nice in a pub in Cardiff. Couldn't get that George Foreman grill photoshop out of my head.

>It's so good I put my face on it

I mean europeans are huge beta cucks and all, but Englanistan isnt that bad so why the hate bro?

Superior genetics

What nationality are you that you can possibly hate Britain so much? Or are you just autistic?

You're too dumb to be helped.

Cuck spotted

t. Devastated btfo europoor

>gives 1 example

You're gonna need to back that up a bit more lad

to differentiate between great britain and little/lesser britain (brittany)

Read history much? We took Hong Kong from china but never had any intention of keeping it so agreed a future handover

The Island is 'Greater Britain' as in the largest island in the British Isles. Get educated cunt, before opening your whore mouth.

Gets shut down the first time, comes back for more

Kek

What an amazing empire you have USA

I guess it would be bigger if the average American new there were other countries

Pretty much only the 13 colonies where ever taken by force. There was violence on other occasions but mostly not towards the British. Most countries left the empire, but remained in the commonwealth, therefore still recognising the monarchy as their heads of state. Technically, making them still British, in practice not so much.

>own half the world
>can't win a war against a bunch of farmer colonists
>proceed to become a liberal cesspool like the rest of Europe
>break off
>still suck

Australia still has the Queen as head of state

Who are said farmers?

Do you know the full title of the country. The United kingdom of Great Britain (The island for you dumb cunts) and Northern Ireland, formerly just Ireland. If you don't understand this explanation, you're too retarded to function.

>American becomes a country at the end of the imerial age
"Why no empire?"
>neck yourself fag

white women race mix at a rate of 25% in britian.

As well as over 30 other countries.

hahahahahaha

who said anything about America? Why do you bring up an unrelated topic.

We are talking about stupid Brits and their limey teeth

This looks like a rap video

and that's why social democracy welfare state doesn't work and why you need actual health programs that activates people. the worst antisocial cases need gulag and social rehabilitation.

fake.

>owns half the world
>American colonies want to own more slaves and kill more natives
>tell them they cant
>they get restless
>fund loyalists to keep the peace
>patriot army has no honor, steals from farmers and attack towns
>find out the french are funding the patriots
>fund loyalists more
>french pour so much money on the loyalists they bankrupt their own empire.
>loyalists win
>only a few years later the loyalists ask to become allies because they hate the french
>France is in ruins from bankrupting themselves.

>india
>america
>ireland
Take your pick mate, not the original guy you were talking to but if you honestly believe that Britain wasn't forced out of its own "empire" you need to go back to school

>sauce
youtu.be/xPmtBg4wPH0?t=3m4s

It does seem kinda stupid to have a fucking food trolley around where all the far fucks are

it's easy to hold up an outlier and say its the reason something doesn't work.

in cases of prescription medicine or normal injuries the nhs works really well. I'm not charged for being in a car crash and I never have to choose between medicine or food.

When I lived in Cardiff I used to see him in the pub from time to time. The pub that used to be called the billabong.

There is a state of Australia called "Queensland"
Her portrait is on nearly all Australian currency

Well that is a still from the jeremy kyle show so pretty much the worst of what we have.

True we don't do cosmetic dentistry as much as the USA but we have free dental care so our dental health for normal people as opposed to richfags is generally better than in the USA even if we are ok with wonky or slightly stained teeth.