Says looking at his finances crosses "a red line"

>says looking at his finances crosses "a red line"
>his friends want immunity to testify
>looking into pardoning himself and his friends
>trying to undercut the special counsel
>proven lier multiple times
>multiple Russian connections proven despite all denials.
>proven collusion with Russia (previously denied) now argue collusion was no big deal.

This guy is so obviously guilty. how can anyone not see that?

Trump demands loyalty above all else, and his little cretins are falling over themselves to pledge allegiance

Someone turned the Shillbots on

Bernie" Madoff rips off the rich gets prison rich people rip off the poor they get to be president or something prestigious I guess people are just backward and retarded

Because people like you who cannot even spell the word "Liar" correctly are always around throwing shit like this with zero proof and nothing but feels to back up half of your shit. One half-deception can make people discard 10 truths from the same person. Try sticking to provable truths in the future if you want to spread your message. And for fuck's sake, learn to spell. No one listens to an idiot who cannot spell simple words correctly.

hey you, yes you, stand still laddy!!
no shills here, please explain your gods actions.
prove you aren't mindless trump shill

because he said he would do a great job. and even though he blatantly isn't his worshipers just rewire their brains so they think of his shit show as a great job.

None of that is a crime dumbass...

what exactly is lacking proof here? all those statements have been proven.
your only argument is a spelling error which is a know attack method for people who don't have any valid points. i.e. you

>unproven, zero proof, nothing but feels.

Someone hasn't been following the news. Kek

No, none of those statements have been proven. Even if they were, you didn't post the proof.

well, it's possible treason and money laundering to start with.
also you people went from "it didn't happen no proof!" to "it did happen but not a crime!"

the when it's proven a crime all you trumpets will go "he's new at this he didn't know it was crime! WITCH HUNT!"

it literally wouldn't matter if i showed you a video of trump confessing to all of this. you would find a way somehow to dismiss it. you people don't like facts

This guy is our saviour

Warm and creamy

No, I just don't like fake facts invented by faggot like you people. Scientific proof is fine with me.

So your end argument is going to be "You don't like facts" after we've asked for facts and proof thereof? Perhaps YOU don't like facts. Like the fact that you have no proof to show anyone of any of these alleged crimes. You have conjecture and feelings. You cannot convict on feelings and suppositions.

Soft and steamy

>proven collusion with Russia

We've yet to see ANY proof

Stfu stop posting this shit

:^)

Found the CNN sacklicker

Someome needs a warm log of shit slidding down their fucking throats

Don jr confessed it on camera. you wouldn't know proof if it smacked you in the face.

Just ignore it you idiot

>assumes everyone who dislikes trump is a lib
grow up man, libs got nothing to do with this

Warm log...

>>says looking at his finances crosses "a red line"

Seems to forget that Kenneth Starr didn't start investigating hummers.

u are legit cancer

Anyone want a log

who gives a fuck

MODS canyouplease dosomething about this little faggot?

>I'm not a butthurt liberal
haha sure

Creamy

>0.02 USD has been deposited to your checking account

Shut the fuck up

Good one!

lol, no bro. i'm actually kind of happy that trump beat hillary.
hillary wouldn't have been this scandal ridden thus being able to shill with much more success.
Trump is going down big time and we'll get someone better then them both

not a crime but definitely unethical.

unethical enough to cause a conflict of interest is a potential liability for the US.

the US can't afford liabilities where someone in power is indebted to a foreign government because, guess what? that will just influence policy.

Trump loyalist shills can't even comprehend that they are nothing more than tools that are to be used and thrown away by him. Trump will turn in you and repay your loyalty with spite the second it is convenient for him to do so. I bet you would even keep praising him after he's tossed you aside.
What a pathetic display

Proof of what? Fuck off Redditfag

the essence of that "movement"
the man speaks at a fifth grade level and can hardly read.
His staff have had to format his briefings in tweet size texts.

anyone who admires a man like that can't be bright

Stop

no serious question: are you guys aware of all the revelations that have been coming out in the last month or so?

Ask Mueller. Or wait about a year for the indictments to start flying. Faggot.

Lol, Trump himself misspelled Lying you fucking moron.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

pretty accurate depiction of the typical "broken record player" trump supporter

Fake news. If Alex Jones didn't say it, I don't believe it.

and his lawyer misspelled "president"

Thats it. Im out. I cant deal with these autistic andy Sixx faggots anymore

>comes to Sup Forums looking for peer reviewed sources
b is not the place for facts, If you want to know something look it up, the sources are real and are mostly from trump Jr himself and you know it.

Back to your containment board where you get to choose your "facts"

Hillary was far more scandal ridden than you allege Trump to be before her campaign even started. Do you lack a functioning memory?

>Infowars, breitbart and fox news bring you the real story

yeah sure, not like they are basically state media at this point

>I'm not a pol shill with a Sup Forums pass and a replica trump dildo in my ass

Sure kid

>This guy is so obviously guilty. how can anyone not see that?
Apparently he's looking into the possibility of pardoning himself

The difference being that her investigation took years and nothing came of it. Trumps is not even a year and he's fucked

ok sure have it your way. you can believe anything you want about hillary, it doesn't change ANYTHING that is going on now
nice try diverting attention, this is what guilty people look.

"i may be bad but what about that guy? let's talk about him instead"

Is amyone else reporting this little faggot?

Why post sources? Everyone here knows, only half refuse to listen. Posting the news to these retards is no different than them posting pepe memes and brethart news to us

No one else cares. Shifting through shit posts is nothing new, been doing it for years.

Can't we just kill them all?

The funny thing about this is: if there is no russian connections, his attempts at obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense.

actualy, he is fuck ass depressed at this point. says he can't wait for this presidency to be over.
might even testify to avoid legal troubles himself

H Clinton is still under investigation for multiple reasons. A quick Google search will show you that. Evidence exists for Hillary's crimes. The only reason she's not locked up is her money, power, and husband. I've seen no damning evidence for Trump yet. Just speculation and circumstancial bs. If anything does come up, I'll accept it, but it hasn't

lol, look at those retards.
unfortunately no, also we don't need to kill them.
trump is working day and night trying to take away health care from his own base. that is, when he isn't tweeting or watching cable news. if that works he'll kill most of them himself

also that. even confessed on TV he fired Comey cuz Russia

>Trump is going down big time
That's fake news but would still vote for Trump over Killary, WW3? No thanks amigo.