Sup Forums why is it that there are things that women just can't understand?

Sup Forums why is it that there are things that women just can't understand?

Can you list movies or games that no women you have ever met understands?

Pic related. I have never met a woman who understands this, they all think it's a boring piece of shit.

Same goes with Metal Gear in terms of video games. The women I have been involved with think it is a piece of shit violent video game.

ITT: share movies and games that women will never understand.

NOTE: this is NOT a Sup Forums approved films/games, but a thread about shit women can't grasp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfPIjG_ZDpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: a chink is pussing a kike film

>I'd worry more about our gold reserves if I were you...

Women will never get fight club

My sister could not stand fight club, and it was not because of the violence. She just did not get it.

What was so difficult to grasp about fight club? Why is anyone having trouble with this?

The women I know that like fight club is because... you guessed it, Brad Pitt.

But honestly. Women can't seem to like films/games that are about male honor in war.

you have to understand that north americans are literally nigger teir retarded from all the cultural mixing

I had to explain symbolism to one of my ex girlfriends

>dem digis
>Why would guys beat the shit out of eachother like that just to get healthy? Just go out with your friends for a jog.

Women can understand them but show no interest just like men do with some things women like. While you're playing MGS5 she's slapping her clit to shit like Skyrim and New Girlesque television shows.

Datpic
Saved

>I had to explain symbolism to one of my ex girlfriends

Really? How did that go?

Women get honor from fucking the alpha male. I watched fight club with my gf a few times and she still thinks brad's fuckslut was the most empowering and memorable aspect of the movie.

"Why did the buildings blow up? IS HE GOING TO KILL HIMSELFWHY?"

I doubt most of you interact with women you deem "out of your league" (i.e. beautiful, intelligent, cultured) and truly believe all women are inherently stupid because you only have experience with the only kind who'll fraternise with you at the bottom of the barrel

Okay. Sup Forums. I am not that much into video games. But my mother bought me a ps1 when I was 8 years old... and the game she purchased with it was the Metal Gear Solid. Now I am 25 and I am a huge MGS fan.

Given all the themes and motifs in the game series, I am really curious now as to what is Sup Forums's opinion on metal gear lore.

Like an earlier user said

>>Why would guys beat the shit out of eachother like that just to get healthy? Just go out with your friends for a jog.

I have never met a woman that truly enjoys Saving Private Ryan. It is like women do not understand honor.

I've never met a woman that has even seen Saving Private Ryan. Opening is and always will be the greatest depiction of D-Day, though Band of Brothers is very close.

Maybe it's because women doesn't understand the concept of letting go and embracing the primal part of yourself? It's genetically non-existent so they will never understand what it means to be part of a group and just say fuck it.

>women you deem "out of your league" (i.e. beautiful, intelligent, cultured)

While these threads are always full of r9k crossposting retards, if you'd actually had experience with intelligent women you'd know that their interests don't overlap with men's interests.

And it's not strange in any fucking way. Because intelligent men don't overlap with female interests. Why would women know everything? Are you just a beta simp putting them on a pedestal?

Women and men like different things. The self-sacrifice, introspective, scientific obsessive genres and hobbies are male domains. Social, emotional and collective interests are the domain of women.

How this can be a surprise or interesting to people still is fucking beyond me.
Did you all drink the feminist koolaid?

You would have more luck teaching a dog calculus than getting a woman to understand this film

Mein Neger

Fight Club.

The scene where Durden gets beaten up by Lou the mafia boss.

"Why doesn't Brad Pitt kick his add ? He could !"

I swear women will never understand the concept of brotherhood and honor for a greater cause.

You know "fight club" was written by a guy who takes it up the brown spot?

You're perpetuating the idea that women need to be worshipped for doing normal shit by implying I think they're special.
Everyone in the thread so far is a fucking idiot for thinking every woman in the world is dumb for not understanding films/music when the truth of the matter is that they've only had delinquents for female company.
Having to use
>women you deem "out of your league" (i.e. beautiful, intelligent, cultured)
to explain the concept that there are better women out there is the only way I could give most of these idiots a taste of the reality of the situation.

Itt : betas dating anglo slags aka mong tier girls. Tbf

>women are into men...not video game fags...go play with girls.

too big of a concept for their petty little minds

MGS2 was the pinnacle of the series, regardless what you think of Raiden.

tl;dr

these threads only inflate the egos of women who actually like the things listed ITT as they imply that the value of the women you share inane interests with increase because these women are "different" and they "get it"

My friend's sister loves Metal Gear.
She's really cute, but she's a bluepilled goy.

>ITT: Betas who only hang out with retards

Liking the movies/games listed isn't extraordinary, even among women.

understanding something and giving a shit about it are two different things

you don't give a shit about cosmetics but you at least understand the point right?

well, in europe women almost have personalities, so it doesn't count. we're talking burger women, people mag types.

She's from swedenistan.

Synecdoche: New York. Everyone I've ever showed it to didn't understand it male or female. Amazing film. Worth watching for sure. I must have seen it at least twenty times by now.

White Knight detected. Back to Tumblr with you.

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

The short fiction of Raymond Carver

are you fucking retarded

"Satan's Little Helper" and "Out For Justice"

>Sup Forums why is it that there are things that women just can't understand?

Gee I dunno. Biology and psychology maybe? That and the reinforcement of certain traits, mindsets, and gender roles placed on both men and women in every culture on Earth since forever?

>Can you list movies or games that no women you have ever met understands?

What's not to understand? They are fictitious scenarios depicting people playing dress up and pretend in front of a camera. That or algorythmized game data.

You are being sexist. Women shouldn't be able to do what men do. Respect our differences. This is why you're losing the cultural war.

Fight Club. No woman will ever understand the underlying message about what it means to be male.

You're autistic as fuck mate

This.
Someone above says "it's animalistic and letting go into the primal."

So is fucking, and nobody gets injured from that.

I just think the cagefighting is Little Dick Syndrome; those meatheads think they're stumpy although they might actually be Chad.

>mfw Wendy Carlos

>mfw a woman actually knows how to use a synthesizer

>hey she looks kinda funny-

>mfw she used to be "Walter Carlos"

Every time

Which is?

This was my girlfriend's favorite movie when she was 14

I LOVED that film. The interplay between the Captain, the Doctor and the young officer who had his arm amputated was brilliant in its depiction of the various aspects of masculinity. The Captain, duty and service. The Doctor, compassion and personal honour and the boy represents the struggle to navigate between and balance the two. Amazing film.

pic related, it just makes no sense to discuss the plot of the movie with a woman

How so?

They Live

They will understand the surface story but the message about male bonding and friendship will be way beyond them

yup

also this

the simple fact is that women don't love in the same way men do

Begins here first account of operative me, agent number 67 on arrival Midwestern American airport greater _____ area. Flight _____. Date _____. Priority mission top success to complete. Code name: Operation Havoc.""Thus speaks Pygmy, one of a handful of young adults from a totalitarian state sent to the United States, disguised as exchange students, to live with typical American families and blend in, all the while planning an unspecified act of massive terrorism. Palahniuk depicts Midwestern life through the eyes of this thoroughly indoctrinated little killer, who hates us with a passion, in this cunning double-edged satire of an American xenophobia that might, in fact, be completely justified. For Pygmy and his fellow operatives are cooking up something big, something truly awful, that will bring this big dumb country and its fat dumb inhabitants to their knees. It's a comedy. And a romance.

He's pretty based tho

Explain to me. Im a man and don't get it. I even talked about it with the author when I met him on the MAX in Portland.
I get the Masculinity as Lost Cause elements, but the fighting?
I explained my position that the Allies didn't start a battle with each other when they went to push Hitler's shit in...

Basically movies where the heaviest themes involve honour, loyalty and duty. ie. Brotherhood of War is a great example.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfPIjG_ZDpA

>What's not to understand? They are fictitious scenarios depicting people playing dress up and pretend in front of a camera. That or algorythmized game data.

This shit right here

It's almost comical how the question completely zoomed the fuck over your head

>but the fighting?
the fighting represents homosexuality, just like in top gun

>algorythmized game data

Is that like activated almonds?

I get it user.

I also saw Death of a Salesman here when I was a kid.

Oh that. I thought you had a legitimate argument that would blow me the fuck out there for a second.

>show my 19 year old sister some Sup Forums threads in an attempt to redpill her
>she has trouble understanding how to read greentext
>takes her five rereads to understand a three meme arrow story

fight club was pretty red pilled. the women were fucking dumb, society was turning men into cucks, and men realized the only path to revitalization was violence

too bad the author was an aids faggot and he was just trying to be edgy as possible, so he wrote a white nationalist book. he also wrote about murderous feminists, etc.

Nah man. Game coding. Computer programming. Code written in scripts and certain languages.

it is sort of an unusual prose

>all these 12 year olds saying fight club
>muh anarchy ruled by rules
>muh product placement filled anti-consumerism flick

kek at all of you posting stuff unironically so far
>mfw all of you actually believe >the_one.jpg will be different to all the other girls because she shares the same taste in bullshit

Ok.
If that was the symbology then I missed it because I'm not gay or repressed hetero.

i think he means you are legitimately autisitc, not autistic as an insult

>It is like women do not understand honor.
They dont, they cant

Pulp Fiction. Dumb fucking gf would not stop asking why everything was happening. even women in my family are like this, they just do not shut the fuck up during a movie. they don't understand what movies are meant to be. ass rape scene was the best

>for thinking every woman in the world is dumb for not understanding films/musi
Its not thinking they are dumb. Women are different. Theres female stuff men will never understand

Go ahead, tell us the majesty of Metal Gear that women don't understand. Did they not appreciate the complexities of the character who's main thing is to regularly shit his pants?

A woman I knew brought Pi and beers over to my apartment for a Saturday evening. We both thought Pi was prety cool guy eh knows maths, drills his own head and doesn't afraid of anyone.

So fucking what? It doesn't take away from or add to any argument or opinion.

Besides I've been called all sorts of names over the internet before it isn't that bad.

All of you have plan tastes in films. Congrats. speaking of pleb movies, I have "shawshank redemption" on, which is the # 1 rated movie of all time according to "rotten tomatoes."

I love how the Jews make every nigger in jail kind and gentle and its the gang of Whites who are the faggots.

You've actually got it pretty backwards, leaftard.

If you look at all the movies produced every year, it is men that "understand" the much smaller percentage. You're trying to cherry pick one or two movies that you get (or find interesting) and compare that extremely limited sample to what women typically find interesting.

Ask any man to tell you how interesting and how much they understand all movies that come out and you'll find out pretty quickly that men don't get or otherwise find interesting about 90% of all movies produced each year.

The typical woman easily gets & understands most of them ... except for the 5%-10% or so mega-dick swinging sausage festival movies produced for 12 year olds that you seem to think are so fascinating.

BTW, watched Π with several girlfriends and various women friends over the years. None of them had any trouble "understanding" it.

Every girl I've known hasn't been able to make it more than 10-15 minutes into this movie. They can't understand it from a man's point of view because they simply can't understand what it's like to think about others.

Fight Club has very little to do with "what it means to be male" and a fuckload to do with being mentally ill.

Granted, there is a lot of crossover in those categories, but I've not met any girls yet who didn't "get" Fight Club. Some of them thought it was a pretty amazing movie.

desu i never got it

to me it's a 2 hour vehicle for the fotm prettyboy looking moody in 2 minute longshots

>I had to explain symbolism to one of my ex girlfriends
Holy shit this
Many of my male friends get symbolism and laugh at funny pictures from the internet but I have to fucking lay it all out to female friends, they just don't get it unless someone explains it to them word by word

My girlfriend loves that movie. I haven't watched it tho.

>fight club

lel I remember when I first got into movies

I tried to bait them into watching it by saying Gosling was a high-functioning autist who was only good at driving and was trying to form relationships to appeal to their ~feels~ but it didn't work.

This is a modern day Western about masculinity and masculine motivation and "drive". The Driver is only ever referred to as The Driver or "Kid". His Scorpion jacket is an allusion to the Frog and Scorpion fable where he will always hurt anyone he is around, yet he feels the need to protect the woman and her kid despite his nature. I could go on but if you look at it through the masculinity lens like Fight Club, it's fucking incredible IMO.

She probably loves it for that dreamy Ryan Gosling. She wouldn't understand what I said above.

I'll give it another chance then

Women have no loyalty to the tribe. It's not in their genes. Humanity is built on conquest. Women either submit or die once their tribe was conquered. This has been going on for thousands of years. You can blame a woman as much for disloyalty as you can blame a dog for loyalty - both had their behavior bred into them.

I'm 30years old and I have never met a woman my age or older that understands why I would want to date a 22year old or just spend time with a girl that much younger relative to my age. They all are very defensive and like to attack your character. All men I know understand it... the younger girls look up to an older man... listen to you much more and heed your advice and their bodies and facial structure are just biologically more attractive to me at this age.

It might sound stupid but instead of thinking about what's actually going on screen, think about why the Driver is motivated to do what he does and how he handles it with almost controlled rage, there's a lot of small things like how he just turned up the the Mechanic Shop out of nowhere wanting a job, alluding to his history as the Scorpion. I really love that movie.

I think the problem is that women don't develop socially like men do. They don't have very deep social interactions, women to man conversations don't dwell too deep, as they are more often than not headed towards sex. Women to women conversations are pretty shallow as it is all they really know, and if a fedora tipper tries to get euphoric chances are she'll think he's a creep (if it even gets that far.)

In short women are lame people because they have wet fuck holes attached to them where as men do not want to fuck each other (usually)

"Fight Club became the reason why we trimmed our nails and kept our hair short."

Satan's little helper is fucking hilarious

>Tfw you will never connect with a woman on an intellectual level and its much easier to treat them like ditzy pieces of meat
>Tfw they fucking love it too

I already lost my virginity and at this rate I will probably never be interested in a relationship, I have much more important things to do than waste my time with childishness.

>They all are very defensive and like to attack your character.
this is because women think they get more interesting with age. reality is they're probably as interesting as they're ever going to be by the age of 25.

but it does, because there are some concepts you are incapable of understanding due to your condition

>Maybe it's because women doesn't understand the concept of letting go and embracing the primal part of yourself?
Are you kidding me?
That's exactly how they experience reality 24/7.
They never knew anything else.

Holy shit you are boring.

Oldboy probably confuses all women.

Great choice, Jellasic

I haven't lost my virginity yet (and although you can blame it on the culture around here). i find that you just have to be a dick to most girl for them to like you. It literally has nothing to do with looks.

>What's not to understand? They are squiggles and shapes lined up with one another to represent sounds divided by spaces and connected by "vowels"

It's not the base level component of how the story was delivered to the user. It's the story that the user must decipher using the higher level of inquiry we have as humans. I'm pretty sure that my fucking dog understands the concept of a T.V. but it takes a human mind to connect and interact mentally with the message being delivered.