3x3/4x4/5x5 collage thread

Do the normal things. Have fun. Guess... I don't know, favorite food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that middle album in the first row looks cute. what is it?

how do you expect me to guess your favorite food based off your taste in music

That's Passepied- Shaba-Lover. It's a cute album. Pretty standard J-pop, but I had fun with it. The vocals may be a bit of an acquired taste.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aj-hpk6AY
I have no idea. We've guessed dumber things though. Also, I'll Try Living Like This is the best thing to ever come out of vaporwave.

quiche
vegan ready meals
roasted figs

Thanks! I give it a try.

Hi, these are my 6 fav albums. Please recommend me something i might enjoy according to my taste

10/10 for The Woods

>Have fun

Am I having fun?

Nice EN, Ghostface, and Blood Ceremony. I rec Sabbath Assembly- Restored to One and G-Schmitt- Garnet.
Shinsei Kamattechan- Tsumanne
The Woods is one of my favorite albums from the 00's and Sleater-Kinney's best.
Patrician.

I know you're baiting, but I really enjoyed Pink Season a lot desu.

First time I've ever seen Shelter on Sup Forums noice, I liked them way more than Youth Of Today. Anything Ray Cappo does is usually pretty gud tho.

Aesthetic af

You got the best Sleater-Kinney album in there so I can't hate at all.

i got really shit music listening habits, so i cant really give anyone of you recs, soz

>I know you're baiting

How the fuck am I baiting when those albums are scrobbled to my last.fm acc?

+Liquid Swords, Supreme Clientele

Wu-Tang vs. The Beatles: Enter the Magical Mystery Chambers

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

+The Score, The College Dropout, Ready to Die
DAMN is meh.

Hiatus Kaiyote - Choose Your Weapon

+Live From The Dentist Office, WORRY, Since I Left You

Lakutis - 3 Seashells
Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory (?)

Check Why?

True, they should've stopped their career for real and not release No Cities To Love which was a big disappointment to me

I've been ignoring 2017 up until this weekend, which was maybe a mistake. It's nice to know that I still like music!

How is that new Seiko Omori?

was (not was)
robyn hitchcock
french fries
what is that dust trenchcoat album. did you like that one?

lakutis' voice is kinda all over the place, too much for me. lyrics kinda low, prod alright, delivery is top tho
ive been skippin on vince, idk why really, am i missing out?

>Violent Magic Orchestra
That was such a cool album.
>How is that new Seiko Omori?
Absolutely bonkers. I love it. It's between that, Ariel Pink, and the new Algiers for my AOTY atm. I just dropped it in the sharethread if you want it. I also just listened to Dust for the first time recently and loved it and could possibly see it growing on me a great deal more.

i heard this like "blackest black metal ever" demo by vampillia on yt and thought there needs to be more of this, truly great album

Vampillia has a ton of cool side projects. Have you listened to the album they did with Jun Togawa? It's fantastic too.

not yet, i dont set enough time aside for myself to listen to much stuff i havent heard yet, although i only saw that vmo album cause i was just scrolling through wegs older stuff on bandcamp and was pleasantly surprised with it

That's not top tier album, but I like it. Vince made really good record and... You can also check Kill Bill - RAMONA or MIKE - MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE. Any recs for me? :)

i havent dived deep into the kinda stuff you listen to, but i think you might like the new billy woods album - known unknowns

if you think rossz csillag alatt született is vsnares best album, you should listen to cavalcade of glee and detrimentalist

hue

I'd say Neaples style Pizza

Guru Guru - Kanguru

Freestyle Fellowship - Innercity Griots

Funkadelic - s/t

Komara - s/t

Well, what can I say? Glad to see Gentle Giant and Banco. Also, thanks for the suggestion man

Gay lazyposter/10

Perfume Genius - No Shape