Does Sup Forums rate him?

does Sup Forums rate him?

Ozil without the assists.

You mean Ozil but not fucking invisible in big games and not lazy as fuck

You mean Ozil but actually controls games and keeps the team ticking against teams bigger than Ludogorets

Past his prime but still good

Sup Forums doesn't rate anyone, you could post a picture of a guy who scores against anyone and is pretty much perfect and anons would comment "le score goals man" or "le good footballer man"

and then he'd have a 6/10 game against decent opponents and you'd get a million EXPOSED and JUST replies

>le scores goals man

kek, too true, too true

Of course, I rarely ever see him play a bad game. Obviously now he's older and on the decline, but he's quite similar in terms of importance and to a lesser extent level to Modric

Yes, to a lesser extent. Silvas problem is he's great when he cuts inside to overhaul the midfield, but when you play him centrally, he's out of his depth.

Maybe thats his own fault for spending so much time at Manchester City where managers haven't given him enough development in the centre.

Still a top player, but his career is on the decline and he was never as good as his Spanish teammates.

I couldn't let a Silva thread go by without reminding you that he cost Spain the 2014 world cup. It would have bee 2-0 at half time against Holland but Silva tries a silly dink from 5 yards out. That mediocre Dutch team nearly made the final then.

Don't know what happened to spain in this match
They were totally controlling the first half and nearly scored two goal.
Van Persie's goal must've been some meme magic trigger

I'm going to start referring to unironically great players in this way.

>le great defender man
>le transcendent talent man

what the fuck are on about? Silva can play centrally that's where he played when he was in Valencia

He's clearly long past his prime and he's still the best player in that club
I can't even watch their matches anymore, I couldn't compose myself if I were Pep with all the constant clear chances on goal they miss
At least they lazy fuck Yaya is moving around now

Is there another player as universally accepted as class and well liked as Silva but still somehow flies under the radar?

>Don't know what happened to spain in this match
>Krusty the clown chooses the coldest city in Brazil to train
>Then they move to a warmer city
>Chooses to put the oldest team in the tournament
>Players are tired after 45 minutes as they are old as fuck and not used to the weather
>Keksillas gives 4 goals to the Dutch for free.

>A team with Kevin de Downie
>Ever achieving anything

Actually, yes. I really like seeing him play.

Marchisio?

No but I do rate Adam Lallana.

this is a really good post

Kek Silva hasn't shown up in a big game since 2010 you retard

I fucking love silva. Joy to watch

>It's the dirty spic who hates England's Brave Kevin D. Brown.

You need to find a better gimmick. De Bruyne is like 1mm off being world class.

Yeah, we rate messi.

>Silva can play centrally
>when he was at Valencia

Face it, his default position is RM and he hasn't developed as a world class AM.