Whores getting what they deserve

Whores getting what they deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/drug-dealer-starts-the-beheading-of-a-girl-over-drug-debts.4111/
observers.france24.com/en/20170317-truth-behind-video-young-black-woman-being-tortured-arabs-indians-chinese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't you dead yet?

u mad lol

kek does this bother you normie?

Respect Wamen you edgelord sub-human.

Who hurt you, user?

she is faking it

>u mad lol
>u mad
>lol

you reckon she died?

I've seen guys start convulsing like that after holding their breathe too long. Its just a natural reaction by the brain when it loses oxygen/receives trauma.

im not op dumbass

Check them dubs

I love a good slut, why would you do that to a sweet girl just because she puts out Duh!
So edgy calls folk normie

Trips ftw

so?

Nah, if you've seen real fights, a complete knockout the guy usually convulses a bit before regaining consciousness. She's prob alright, she got smacked once in the head (with the cell phone dulling the impact) with a baseball bat and a few hammer fists to the face after.

If they didn't beat her anymore after that clip, she's prob alright. If they continued laying into, she's probably dead for sure. The brain can take a few jolts but nonstop jolts over a long period of time will fuck you up.

AND if they got her to a hospital after, she's probably fine, but I doubt they did.... but this is africa, which is still a primiative and savage nation.

Honestly man, I've even been knocked clean out from a sucker punch (long story) and I convulsed on the ground for about 30 seconds before I regained consciousness slowly over the next few minutes.

Like this?

she did.
brazil.
boyfriend caught her cheating (texting another man).
made an example of her. didn;t mean to kill her but it happened.
can't find the link to the story just yet just getting into work.

fuck off

Too soon

Where are the fathers?

if some scrub killed my daughter it'd be one of the last things the fucker ever did.

didnt he just say it was in brazil? You every answer you need

This info is wrong. It was in Africa and she stole a cell phone from a rich guy. So he had his goons fuck her up to make an example.

AndIf that video was it, she prob survived and was just fine about an hour later (prob regained consciousness in a couple minutes but was dazed for about an hour).

You ever see a real knockout (as in knocked fully unconscious). Convulsions happen. It doesn't mean the person is dying, but it does mean they took such a big impact that the it made the brain misfire at least for a few seconds.

Africa is a continent not a nation

Who does not know the old and pride nation of Africa?

Murican education

Oh ok. Because I'm pretty sure when you find the video they are speaking Portuguese. They toooootalllly speak Portuguese in Africa bro totally.

yeah the way the wing doesn't follow through makes me think the guy was holding back some. enough to knock her out, but not enough to pop her eyeballs out.

lol.

Virgin

Typo. Niggers. I'm not writing a fucking essay here. This is Sup Forums.

i don't see blood

And you're a fucking low IQ cunt."Typo." Sit in your fucking double-wide trailer and relax because the asshole morons on this site can STILL barely understand you. Imbecile.

oh golly
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/drug-dealer-starts-the-beheading-of-a-girl-over-drug-debts.4111/

ah a niggermortis thread, fantastic

fake and gay

No im asking why OP hasn't been murdered yet for thier faggotry. I thought this was a "whores getting what they deserve" thread, and OP deserves to have a chainsaw shoved through thier tummy

>Africa
>nation
This is how I know you're retarded and should be disregarded.

What is this some sort of karate trick?

Some african countries do. Not the same portuguese, but yeah.

TIL this video makes me diamonds

one of those bitches was preggo look at her tummy

That dude fights like a fucking gorilla

took him long enough
YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED

full house is truth

Man, all this shit in the world makes me sad

KYS, faggot! Leave Sup Forums

more effort bby

observers.france24.com/en/20170317-truth-behind-video-young-black-woman-being-tortured-arabs-indians-chinese

Yeah kind of heart breaking I'm a emt and have seen people die in front of my eyes from car crashes and motor bikes some of them saying I don't wanna die now then they cough up blood.you can edgy as fuck but seeing shit in real life is very sad

Isn't gorilla the strongest mammal for its size?
that's what I thought.

retard detected

Xd

Money?

Equality bitch!

Well, im actually suprised that she keps standing for so long. Those hits looked like they are quite hard. Would surely have thought that 1 would be enough to bring down a women.

i saw the full video of this black woman sadly what happend to her . . . . idk she bitch or not anyway Don't insult the dead. and they killed her to get money from the body like heart etc. .

Link?

Too fuckin soon man

Motherfucker !

i dont save the videos but i can say she dead they hold the rock and hit her on her head to not lost the heart and kidney etc. . . to sell it , anyway "brain death" they hit her on the head for brain death and not lose heart and eyes and kindey

How fucking hard is it to hold your phone?!
Retarded niggerbrazilians, look at ISIS' videos and take a hint.

>hair and face intact
I know it's a fetish but try and be accurate. My boner can only have so much suspension of disbelief.

I don't understand. Did they rape these women before they filmed these? Or are they gonna rape them "after"?

Reddit misses you

Understandable, have a great day

Would fuck

Holy shit is that skeletor holding the gun/camera? I have never seen a subhuman with hands that gangly

Your mom's the first whore who deserves shit for giving birth to a cunt like you.

Here you go.