Almost every major religion frowns upon suicide as a hellworthy sin

Almost every major religion frowns upon suicide as a hellworthy sin.

So that means Chester Cheeta is currently roasting in a lake of fire.

Robin Williams is reliving the worst, most painful moments of his life over and over.

Even little Katelyn Davis, the unloved little girl who only wanted to escape the pain of life and sexual abuse is currently being torn apart by demons and being fucked up the ass with satans scaly cock, for eternity.

While John Wayne Gacy, a man who raped and tortured and killed so many little children is in heaven, basking in gods glory because he asked for his sins to be forgiven before he was executed.

Yaaaaay!

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can almost see the exact moment her soul was cast into the fiery pit.

Here's good ol robin. He looks so peaceful and restful. But his has been cast from gods sight, his word taken from him, and is suffering an eternity of torment!

I doubt there is a hell. Think about it. We are on this planet for a mousefart of time. I'm 52 and I still have no idea what the fuck is going on. There is nothing we could do for the millisecond we are here that would justify punishment of endless eons.

Beside that, if God is perfect, and we aren't, then he designed flaws into our system on purpose, knowing a significant portion of the population would fail. If I was a scientist who designed shitty robots, and the robots broke down, I wouldn't punish the robots for my bad design, unless I was a complete dick.

I doubt God is a complete dick.

Hey look, another retard posting that picture which is not Robin Williams. Amazing.

Yes. Because god is never depicted doing anything petty or vindictive before, and all of his punishments were totally proportionate to the sin.

This is the almighty one that told him to kill his own son, then stops him right before he does it going "What are you doing?"

Fake news. It is robin.

Good thing religions are made up bullshit.

Imagine if everyone went to heaven....really think about it. You gonna run out of things to talk about with your dead relatives by about your first 100,000 years floating on that cloud. Imagine how sick of harp music you are going to be by your 1,000,000th year. Imagine watching reruns of Game of Thrones for the 12 billionth time. Can you kill yourself in heaven to make it stop?

Rooting for oblivion,

Oldfag

I am one of those who believe suicide is human rights. God and His books have nothing to do with it.

That means Robin Williams is currently reliving patch Adams

LOL op thinks religion and hell are real what a reddit imgur ifunny fag

I believe life is a gift and should not be wasted, but by the same token you shouldn't be punished for returning the gift.

Jesus Christ committed suicide. He's probably sharing a room with Hitler right now.

You make a good point, is not actively avoiding death considered suicide?

If you have cancer (not your choice), but choose not to treat it (your choice), is that suicide?

Is running in front of a car to throw a kid out of the way suicide?

Is smoking and eating too much McDonalds suicide?

Look up suicide by cop. It wasn't just not avoiding death, the whole idea was to be killed.

k

Suicide by cop is the same thing as shooting yourself, only adding a much greater chance of failure. What is the cop misses? Or just blows the lower half of your face off? Or your spleen? What if you get sent to prison and buttfucked by mandingos for 20 years?

I'll stick with shotgun to mouth, kthanx ;)

If God exists, He is an absolute monster.
That, or we've already lived and were sent to hell when we died.

Has anybody read the actual bible in no point it mentions hells it only mentions that God will destroy the earth with fire but it won't be eternal burning, the only thing eternal is death.

Hell was only invented by Dantes divine comedy

Nope. Hell's forever.

And they're all dead by their own hand and little kill-yourself katelyn, who couldn't take her stepdads generous deep dickings is now being raped over and over again and filled with satans acidic cum.

ITT: satanic shills.....don't believe the hype....

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

There's plenty of talk of eternal, fiery punishment.

Hell's forever.
Several religions promote the idea of reincarnation after you die.

Nope. Take your own life, enjoy a hot cup of eternal hell.

Yeah, but those are pagans.

They're in hell. Burning forever and ever. No forgiveness. No parole.

Like I said: God is a monster who punishes you with eternal torment for the slightest transgression, or we're already in hell, reincarnating somewhere else in hell when we die here. No forgiveness. No parole.

Ha. You believe in an afterlife. Fag.

She could've spent some more of her time on earth learning about cinematography and silhouetting

It's sad how "You should not kill" somehow is a "tool" christians and jews use to condemn suicide, while in Islam, there is literally no verse whatsoever about "not to kill" but again suicide is somehow "illegal". Religions are weird....

Or they just no longer exist and you and all your religious retards are full of shit ?

Where did OP say he believes in religion, retarded faggot? OP was being sarcastic, moron. Cringed....