Would you defile your race and bring shame to your family by marrying and impregnating a Hungarian?

Would you defile your race and bring shame to your family by marrying and impregnating a Hungarian?

Looks white enough to me

yes

My mom wanted to hook me up with a Hungarian but she didn't look like pic related

barbara palvin? fuck yes I would.

But I'm part Hungarian...

This.
So yes.

you'll get about ten hot years out of her before she grows hairy warts and a moustache

>hairy warts
surgery

>and a moustache
laser

what else you got?

Slavic women age horribly.

This. Also didn't Hungary build a literal wall to keep out the niggers and rapefugees?

>tfw no redpilled Hungarian qt gf

>impregnate a hungarian
>bring shame to your family
>defile your race

What kind of puritan fuck would say that? Anything works but niggers. Period.

Magyars aren't slavs

Implying any women ages gracefully, also Hungarians aren't slavs

no fahking hungorians

Australian Aborigines. Melanesians. Moon faced chingchongs. Etc

EU shill fuck off, magyars are fighting for white Europe while western Europe is sucking Mehmet and Okimbwa 's cock's.

I got Latinas

If it's the landwhales you want, you can have them.

hard question. I wouldnt marry any1, i dont think - marriage is not a good idea for men.
Id fuck her, though

Britfag here just saying you are more my kin than these fucking cucks in my country.

>bring shame to your family
Bean der, dun dat

Yep

Latinas

disgusting

You know there are latinas who aren't obese right?

Where?

Would suck on those titties tho.

Correct answer: you would only defile your race if you mate with a nigger.

i would impregnate the fuck out of that godess

I have fucked a lot of hungarian prostitutes. sooo nice

See

>See
More

Ő legalább szép, nem úgy, mint általában a magyarok.

Nikdy viac, vyjebaný Maďari

>Hungarian

Genetic backwater. Not good.

Latinas

>using "magyar" in English text
You are fucking retarded

Som vedel že tu nájdem Sloväč :D

It's correct and totally acceptable, and those are two different anons

Any religious people. Fucking brainwashed troglodytes. Everything else is fine.

You is singular and plural. I meant both of them.
>correct and totally acceptable
Not going to check, it may be correct. All I'm saying is that it's fucking retarded. Like referring to yourself as suomalinen, pyccкий, hrvat etc

Actually I would be defiling her race by impregnating her. So yes, yes I would.

That picture is nicely captured

She literally can't close her mouth.

Whose heritage would you disgrace? Half of europe is of Genghis Khan's seed, hungarians have a small part of mongoloid from a 1000 years ago. Despite that we are caucasian, white, and throughout the years have mixed with the people of the countries around us, the germans, the slavs. Who has the privilege to call themselves whites? Americans, Brits, Slavs? Our skin colour is the same. WE are white. We have gipsues but americans have niggers. Real hungatians are white skinned, blonde, brunette haired. Hell, black hair is not common at all. All this prejudice based on only our far far ancestors. You look at a hungarian today, you don't see a mongoloid or a sandnigger. Only older people have darker skin and they are still white.

My hand 1/2

my hand 2/2
If this is not white, nothing is.

my hand 2/2
If this is not white, nothing is.Oh, and bear in mind, my skin colour is darker than usual, also I have a tan.

sup brett

Nyugalom, baszki. Kinek akarsz bármit is bebizonyítani? A magyar egy alja nép

That looks like albino niggeritus to me. I'm a doctor.

Sure! Feel free to send Enji right on over.

well it sure looks fat and juicy .. kind of remindes me of pig

Abos are niggers you nigger

Yeah

Yeah, I'm 115 kg. So what. Individual decisions and conditions.

>Hungarian
are good for breeding.

Fatinas*

Ha a magyar alja nép, akkor mi szerinted az "Übermensch"? Amerikai? Brit? Orosz? Japán? Egyik sem jobb, sőt van amelyik még rosszabb.

>would

I'm going to, is a better way to start that question. Which would turn it into a statement.

I'd let her impregnate me

Whatever you say fatso

Implying you are not a 400 pound american neckbeard.

I'm Scottish and I weigh 71kg.

I come from trash so id probably kill a family to impregnate her.

Plot twist its her family and she now hates you forever

So a gingerbitch, gotcha.

I don't have hair.

Miss piggy?

Shill U mybtsh në gjakun tënd

Të vrafte Zoti

baszd meg a kurva anyádat
szarok rá, le van szarva!!!!

Still carry the genes. With deficiency like that, one would assume you to be less degrading towards others.

Übermenschről szó sem volt, honnan jön ez? Kinézetre alja, ellenben nézd meg a szlávokat például. Meg mentalitásra, mert ez a kcsi, de nagy nép dolog nevetséges komplexus, amit magad is bizonyítottál

Hey, we said impregnate not love. If im willing to slaughter an innocent family you think im above raping a former victoria secret model.

Hej ! Köcsög

Fuck yeah, I'd impregnate the lot of 'em!

I didn't say I was ever ginger you numpty. I said I don't have hair. What else have you got? Any more straws to grasp at you fat sack of shit?

Booooooo

Nem magadból kell kiindulni. Azért mert te egy ronda quazimódó vagy kissebbségi komplexussal még nem mindenki az.

Absolutely, then raise it to be a champion horse archer

So many fucking trolls in this thread and so many more taking the bait. Fucking top kek.

>hiding your nails

very self conscious aren't we

I don' give a fuck about my nails. My middle and ringfingers were broken and healed badly so they are not straight but bent.

Hungarians speak a non-Indo-European language, but any Uralic genetic footprint in Hungary is absolutely tiny. In terms of genotype, Hungarians are as Aryan as any other north or central European ethnic group, being essentially unmixed descendants of the people of the late proto-Indo-European Corded Ware culture. Also fuck yes, I absolutely would knock up Barbara Palvin.

>marrying and impregnating
NORMIES LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEE

I thought his fist was clenched because his hand looks a bit wide but it turns out he's just super fat and yet he's concious about his fucking nails...

How'd you break your fingers? (We know it wasn't sport related)

Ezt a szart próbáld már meg valamennyire objektíven elolvasni >quazimódó
Legalább helyesen írnád

If handball is not a sport, then yes, it wasn't sport related. Handball goalie and caught the ball with my fingertips

Probably sat down with his hand in his pocket

>fabric tightens

I already did, and surprise, surprise, my kid is a fucking autist. True story.

I'm romanian, and yeah i would impregnate a hungarian.

She's not impressed

Even closer, still not impressed..

Implying your family is not already ashamed of you or you being superior to this beauty.

So your kid takes after you?

Latinas

>I'm just as pretty as she is.