Tfw found that Germany one-sidedly killed 6 million Poles, which accounted for 18% of the population...

>tfw found that Germany one-sidedly killed 6 million Poles, which accounted for 18% of the population, only 70 years ago ;_;

Why can Poles here interact with Germans so kindly?
How can a human be so generous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here is a statistic

The rest of the world still talks to Japan, don't they?

Chinese and Koreans are still hostile to Japan, but I think it's natural.

Not everyone can be generous like Poles.

Surrendering countries are not allowed to make a statement

Japan is a surrendering country.

Not as many deaths as I was expecting..Only half a million for the Brits..Sounds like there was a very good chance you'd survive.

Because Germany apologized to Poland

Would you forgive someone who killed your family or friend at once? I don't think so.

bump

>Why can Poles here interact with Germans so kindly?

how many layers of irony are you on?

The people who did that are dead and gone. The current population had nothing to do with that and most likely only knows Poland's location and nothing else. It's like hating every white person for having had slaves or hating every Japanese person for WWII human experiments.

OP must be hafu polish or Polish itself.

Ahahhaa holy shit, Poles are dense. No offense, but the last time they defended their brothers, they split their country up for over 200 years.

and I think that may be including the empire aswell

It's all the past. We are best bros now.

Pola is good catholic boy. He forgives through the love of Christ.

Pola is good pola!

Poles are retarded.

Pola :3

half of the Poles (as in citizens of Poland born in Poland) who died were Jews, not ethnic Poles. Not that it wasnt terrible for ethnic Poles, since they lost their country and millions of them died too.

The official Polish government report on war damages prepared in 1947 put Poland's war dead at 6,028,000; 3.0 million ethnic Poles and 3.0 million Jews not including losses of Polish citizens from the Ukrainian and Belarusian ethnic groups. This figure was disputed when the communist system collapsed by the Polish historian Czesław Łuczak who put total losses at 6.0 million; 3.0 million Jews, 2.0 million ethnic Poles, and 1.0 million Polish citizens from the other ethnic groups not included in the 1947 report on war damages.[2][3] In 2009 the Polish government-affiliated Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) published the study "Polska 1939–1945. Straty osobowe i ofiary represji pod dwiema okupacjami" (Poland 1939-1945. Human Losses and Victims of Repression Under the Two Occupations) that estimated Poland's war dead at between 5.6 and 5.8 million Poles and Jews, including 150,000 during the Soviet occupation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland

>half of the Poles (as in citizens of Poland born in Poland) who died were Jews, not ethnic Poles

Most of them considered themselves Polish and spoke Polish. If that doesn't make them Poles I don't know what does.