Americans want to ban him

> Americans want to ban him

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/29/trumps-facile-claim-that-his-refugee-policy-is-similar-to-obama-in-2011/?utm_term=.ad72014ac124
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/28/shireen-qudosi-why-muslims-back-trump-on-radical-islam.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to fucking ban him

#notallamericans

I fucking hate those shite quorn ads he's in. He sounds like such a poeff

Literally who

Americans are mad that we beat them in the Olympics so they're trying to prevent our athletes from training.

Actually, we're trying to prevent him from returning home to his family. He's stuck in the place where he does his training. If anything we're ensuring that he trains even more.

Why does he even want to live in America? I get that he doesn't want to live in Somalia, but does England suck so bad that he would rather move his family somewhere they don't have citizenship?

Well the Judas isn't welcome back here so they better not

Its where his coach is I think, plus altitude which Britain doesn't have.

so will the family move out of the united states?

It's constantly overcast there and the buildings over there are mostly built in a very monotone, ugly way.

Very depressive 2bh

>inb4 butthurt britbongs disagree with me

USA should go back to pre-1965 immigration laws and abandon the welfare state. They'd have a 90+% white country by 2030.

Isn't Germany always overcast as well?

The coach is indeed in the US, as is his favorite training partner, 2012 silver medalist in the 10k and 2016 bronze medalist in the marathon Galen Rupp. The altitude, however, we gets in Ethiopia, which is where he is now (though Salazar, Rupp, and Farah do occasionally go to Park City, Utah, to get in altitude training).

Unlikely. His wife loves living in America and his children would probably suffer from being uprooted to a different country at a young age.

That's really no different than most of the state of Oregon, where Salazar, Rupp, and many other pro runners for Nike reside.

I agree, AfD.

>his children would probably suffer from being uprooted to a different country at a young age.
what about living without a dad at a young age?

>american white people

That is not a desirable outcome

Interesting fact: Sir Mo Farah is the greatest sportsman Britain has ever produced.

Not really, no

Maybe the Northwest (so the region closest to the UK), but the South definitely not.

But does Oregon have ugly architecture like this?

Funny way of spelling Sir Chris Hoy.

Sir Chris Who?

LIterally the greatest British Olympian

No, our retarded president and about 20% of the country (i.e. rednecks) want to ban him. Please do not generalize this idiocy to all americans.

Nah no one gives a fuck about him

1. Mo
2. Seb
3. Jess

He won most of your states tho, not just the redneck ones

obama signed the exact same ban back in 2011 retard

It's not a matter of who cares, it's about how good they are at their respective sports. And Hoy is the best ever Olympian Britain have produced.

>stands up against bigotry
>calls people retards and rednecks

wew lads

Source?
I found this though.
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/29/trumps-facile-claim-that-his-refugee-policy-is-similar-to-obama-in-2011/?utm_term=.ad72014ac124

tbeh if you've ever lived in or visited the entire god forsaken state of Pennsylvania, you cant give britcucks too much shit about living in a place with a constantly dour and gloomy feel and permanently grey skies.

No wonder half of PA has a heroin addiction, the whole place feels like America's Scotland.

>trying to state subjective things as facts

Mo is more dominant than Chris Hoy ever was, he literally got tripped over and still pissed the race

He got 19.7% of the nation to vote for him. That's all it takes to become president in America. Again, stop pretending we all agree with him.

No, Obama banned refugees from one country (Iraq). Trump has banned refugees from ALL countries, separate from his 7-country immigration ban.

Educate yourself you breitbart twat.

It's not subjective though. He's joint top gold winner with Kenny and joint top overall medal winner with Wiggins. That makes him Britain's best Olympian.

Stop counting the whole population and instead look at what fraction of ELIGIBLE voters voted for him. Remember that people under 18 and illegals can't vote.

They are retards and rednecks though. Pointing that out isn't morally equivalent to banning refugees.

Wait, what the fuck is so wrong with England anyway that America banning him is an issue for the whole world to get bootyblasted over?

Lets not go into the meme nature of cycling medals

There are over 200 million registered eligible voters in America. Trump got 62 million votes. Your qualification hardly delivers Trump a majority

How many did Hilldawg get though? Remember that poor voter turnout isn't the president's fault.

rednecks > Muslims

Srsly, I wouldn't even count the ones who chose not to vote, they can be ignored.

If they didn't bother to vote, their opinions don't matter (they probably don't give a shit anyway and don't have any political opinions)

Thank you Konrad. I'm not even a Trumpkin but that right there is the same point i'm trying to make.

t.

Thank you Peirluigi.

prego Cleetus

Growing up somewhere that isn't America is worse than growing up without a dad.

Olympics ban russians. And this story is retarded. I'm British I watched a debate with 2 sides on fox news. And the conservative Muslim made good points. foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/28/shireen-qudosi-why-muslims-back-trump-on-radical-islam.html