Should it be illegal to hit women?

Should it be illegal to hit women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSWk-4dRfVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of them want it. Some of them need it.

Fuck no, they want equality.

it already is, just like how it's illegal to hit anyone you fucking autist

You know what I mean. Extra illegal

This.

Just as illegal as it is to hit men.

It should be legal to hit women for they are our property

should be illegal not to

Assault is illegal, junior.

and all of them deserve it

>Extra illegal
Don't you have Pokemons to chase or something?

If a man every puts his hands on a woman without her consent then that man should have his hands cut off.

I would love nothing more than to bash the fucking teeth in of every roastie I here say some stupid shit out in public.
Expressing an opinion should be a death penalty as a female.

so why shouldnt the opposite be true??

Nah, he just has to give the woman's father 50 shekels of silver and has to marry her.

I do not consent to you touching me. Now, allow me to bite and slap at you like a woman without any retaliation, or else your precious hands will be removed by the government. btw i'm a girl so this is normal

White knight detected

idk

idkoo

lets hope you will some day have a daughter :)

Hello ISIS

i dont think so

you should give what you get, for instance, if some bitch slaps me because she's a bitch, ill slap her back with the same ammount of force.

and then all my friends will be like "BRO WTF THATS NOT COOL MAAAN"
fuck off whiteknights
i don't give a shit what you have in your pants don't fucking hit people if you don't want to be hit back

dfssdf

dxfdsfsdfs

Reminder that abortion is legal.

Pussy rejected you?

The amount of autism and unironic bitch mode males who think of women as property in this thread are braindead with virgin penises and stretched assholes.

Mate , I belive it's illegal to hit anybody .

Sure is, but you are not carrying the child. reminder... the mother has to decide.

not in the pussy

Don't mind me just looking for

This

No, see, women are shit. That's never been disputed in history. Acknowledging that women are shit isn't "beta male behavior", it's living in the fucking world and disregarding everything they do and say, like the billions of men before us.

tough guy/10

fag

why just women? why not just be illegal to hit people in general, that makes a hell of a lot more sense

All people should be hit. Children should be hit. It is a very useful method for teaching lessons

She pushed him, so clearly she asked for it.

I agree, lets start with you and your mother

No, that would be loving men. Which I do. Hating women has nothing to do with faggotry. Married men with children who love their wives hate women.
Anyway, you didn't discredit what I said, all you did was call me a fag. I hope you do agree with me and you're just trying to call me a fag because you're coming to terms with it

Putting women in thier place... No it should not be illegal rather, praised

Also, I have this .gif

fag

Why the fuck should it be illegal? Shouldn't hitting men be illegal too with that logic?

homo
stay safe, women only want your money

But yes, sometimes women can be shit. but men aswell. thing is... anyone you get a relationship with can eventually make you hate them.

See, men are capable of being shit. Women are incapable of not being shit. I completely agree that men can, have, and will be awful, that's human nature. And part of a womans human nature is always being awful. The exception where a woman isn't totally awful is not a point, it's a freak accident.

Hitting anyone is illegal. Hitting after being hit first is self defense and completely legal.

It is illegal to hit people already retard.

this

Did you just admit to being gay on the Internet? Bad move man you were so close to having an actual argument for yourself.

I disagree :) is have pretty good experiences with women.

Just because you can not get along with them doesn't mean they are generally shit.

>every

Yes and no. Assault is assault but you ought to be able to beat the snot out of pretty much anyone provided it's legitimately in self defense. When you hit first your gender should not be not a shield.

if a man touches a woman that is not his property, he should be lashed 50 times. if a woman reveals her arms and legs in public she should be lashed 30 times. If a man and woman have premarital sex they should both be sentenced to death by stoning. These are the basic laws from the Our god allah

Do women really deserve the same rights as humans?

its legal to bash your wife once a year in Russia, just to let u all know

Allah is a faggot

Damn. I'm pro-feminist and somehow view this .gif give me SO MUCH satisfaction. This falcon punch action is so neat

It should be legal to hit them if they are raping you.
According to Feminists, breathing is rape/
So, all women are rapists.
No, it shouldn't be illegal to hit rapists.

Well in your case not. you are to beta to get a girl when equal rights are in practise.

Oh I'll "bash" her alright, all night long... right in the pussy... because it's sex... if I had a wife in the first place...

Well, time for you to move to russia then, wife beater.

>beating your wife is bad

It is. It's also illegal to hit men. It's called battery.

Nice English, faggot.

If they strike you first, fuck yeah! by law

this comment has been made and youre still taking?

>Memegenerator
Go back to fuckbook you normie

>If you can't take a woman's bitchslap without retaliating with force you're a big pussy
oioioioioi you know I'm right don't even try and debate me nu males

If you take physical action against another person you lose protection from others taking physical action against you. Having a vagina should not exempt you from this rule.

Nope...if they want to try and hit like a man then they should expect the same in return.

Wait, is that stoya and james deen?

pretty sure it already is

That depends OP. Would breaking the jaw of the perp after you saw it happening be perfectly legal? In that case, yeah.

source

As long as you are giving a woman what she wants.

You also have to be the adult.

This, hard.

I don't advocate assault of anyone, particularly women, but women need to keep their hands to themselves and accept reciprocity of assault.

TL;DR Women deserve to be hit back.

soooooo, change nothing.

No, they want equality so we are allowed to hit them

Plenty of courts that will totally fuck you over for hitting back if it's a woman. Fix that.

It's illegal to hit anyone dumbshit

It should be mandatory.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSWk-4dRfVI
depends