Anyone here ever have a bad experience with meeting a musician? I'll start

Anyone here ever have a bad experience with meeting a musician? I'll start.

>see st. vincent in 2008, some buzz around her but nothing huge at all
>really good show, felt intimate and she seemed shy
>wait outside to see her after show, she's out within like 10-15 minutes, pretty great
>talking to her with a few other people, make an offhand comment "haha, your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!" and one guy laughed but she gave a kind of confused look and kept talking to some other girl
>literally like 20 seconds after some fucking gorilla looking security guard (with her, wasn't a venue guy) taps me on the back and says "i think its time for you to go home"
>keep saying "no, i'm a fan of annie? huh? i was just talking to her..."
>look at her for confirmation, she literally won't make eye contact with and refuses to acknowledge me
>tell the security guy "fine, i'm leaving" and walk off

Don't let her cute face fool you. Bitch is a fucking cunt.

>your feet looked so sweaty tonight

what a strange thing to say to someone

>fast forward 10 years and this is her new image

how sweaty do you think her feet are, brehs?

He was just making conversation, jeez.

>Your feet looked sweaty

She probably thought u were autistic user

anyone in their right mind would blank an autistic sperg like you OP

> haha, your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!

that fucking douchelord lmao

wtf

>haha, your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining thought!!!
>not complaining thought
>haha

what the fuck. you probably look like pic related.

have you finally begun to use proxies?

>see grimes in 2011, some buzz around her but nothing huge at all
>really bad show, felt autistic and she seemed bad at her instruments
>wait outside to see her after show, she's out within like 10-15 minutes, pretty weird
>talking to her with a few other people, make an offhand comment "haha, you looked so greasy tonight, not complaining though!!!" and one guy laughed but she gave a kind of confused look and kept talking to some other girl
>literally like 20 seconds after grimes viciously attacked me with her rat teeth out in full display
>keep saying "please no stop, I apologize."
>she literally won't stop making eye contact with and refuses to back down
>tell the security guy "help! i need a safe space and stumble off
>blood pop (diamond at the time) swoops in and picks her off her feet, tips his fedora and apologises for the show and any potential rabies i may have as a result

typical goblin behavior by grimes

man her feet look terrible now, you got lucky OP

LMFAO OP I expected her to actually be a bitch to you but instead you just acted like an autist. Sort yourself out user.

This has to be bait...

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

fuck you

This so much

reminds me of my experience

>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I know it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"

S U M M E R

kek, screenshotting this

YouthCrewGrey 2012-09-17 04:17:29 No.28307371
I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw st. Vincent. Once.

First she gets up on stage and reads a passage from some feminist book. She then calls for all straight white males to get to the back walls. I am a straight white male, but I didn't move. A few guys move to the back and some dominatrix like girls come out and press them to the wall. A few other dominatrices came in to the audience searching for others. One asked me and I said I was gay. She bent me over, ripped my pants off, and pegged me. Luckily I have a lot of practice with shoving things up my ass, so I didn't cry. She believed me and let me go. With all the straight white males gathered against the back wall, St. Vincent started playing a simple chord progression while screaming, 'Fuck straight white males! Kill them all!' The dominatrices take out guns that look like dildos and start executing them. People in the audience are cheering as this is happening. The last guy left is crying, so he is taken on stage and crucified while St. Vincent starts performing. He made it through 4 songs before he presumably died or passed out.

Other than that, it was a pretty great concert.

Brutal

underrated