Florida Girls bonus points for 904 Mandarin High/UNF

Florida Girls bonus points for 904 Mandarin High/UNF

Becca D Mandarin High & UNF

Alexis S Mandarin High & UNF

Hanna H 727 UNF

Sarah

Anyone got the Mallory D pics after she got her tattoo? She's originally from Fleming and lives in Jax now.

Any Nicole Y? From 904, went to Mandarin High and UNF for a little bit. Now works at Wacko's.

as someone who was born and raised in 904
and didnt see any other part of the world or country until age 17

i recommend everyone who is in Florida get THE FUCK OUT OF THERE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

DUUUUUVVVVAAAAAALLLLLLL

Grow up.

Anyone got any Devin M? She's a visual artist and goes to UNF. Went to DA for highschool.

i have.

paid my own since age 16
23 now and more woke than you could hope to be in 10 years

Northern girls seem to be hotter than south. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing tans.

Hahahaha wow you sound dumb. Do go on.

>describes self as "woke"

So you moved to Cali and smoke a lot of weed now?

Bump for Dev.

bump for Nicole

A man's attitude goes some ways. The way his life will be. Is that something you agree with?

beat me to it

no, a central state where the population is less,
and people know how to communicate,
had a near death experience , communicated with Mithra,
learned we are all one,
and experienced a non-physical realm which we are bound to outside of mortal constraints

Oh, no, I agree. Jax is cancer. See convicted felon from congress, also westside/northside/arlington for areas that rival Detroit in degeneracy.

Show me some Dev!!

You don't sound like someone who actually lives here. These are the same oversimplifications and outside observations I hear from tourists.

i am not interested in proving it

Theres other people who browse Sup Forums at unf?

I have lived here for about 6 out of the last 10 years.

Just... wow. Again, you sound completely idiotic. But please, go on.

He's not stupid, he's ~woke~

Congrats, your opinions are not valid. Move back to wherever you came from if it's so awful here, the rest of us will continue improving it.

Gr8 b8 m8

Oh of course, pardon me for my disbelief.

Can we get back to what's important? Who knows her? Who knows where the win is!?

you kiddin?
these threads actually happen a lot, and usually there's a lot more people

Fuck your whose right and wrong shit flinging. Get back to posting titty meat from the dirty ass DUUUUUUUVVVVAAAAAAAAL

Yup, and we waitin on nudes.

I'm from Orlando. And I literally lived in Arlington for 4 of those years, and Westside for 1. All of the urban sprawl has been headed southwest into St Johns county for the last 10 years for a reason. Those places are crime infested and falling apart. Regency Square is a great example. When I moved here that area was actually *kinda nice* until the mall fell apart, now its a complete shitshow.

And by "improve" you mean "continue our streak of 15 years of uninterrupted construction on major roads"? Because I haven't seen the improvement yet.

Southeast. I'm directionally challenged.

Dude fucking leave! Nothing is gonna get better with stank assholes like you around. When I said improve, I meant improve. If you can't see it you're fucking up our good vibes, get the fuck outta here.

How about you both shut the fuck up and post some titties.

Caitie D. Went to DA. Anyone seen more recent pics? She had an illicit instagram for a while, I'm sure she's posted more recent win than this...

There's more to the first set but nothing worth posting. Any help finding newer sets would be appreciated.

Cut marks?

Maybe? My guess was actually stretch marks because she has massive tits and they basically happened all in one night.

Anyone got any Simone J?

>massive tits

They don't look all that massive user. Big? Maybe but not massive

I found thumbnails of the Mallory D pics I'm looking for but I still can't find the full res versions!

She doesn't like how big they are (self conscious), pretty sure she intentionally downplays it in the pics. If you ever get your hands on them you'll see what I mean. Still, not unreasonably large like she seems to think.

Ive seen florida threads, not unf threads

eh, they usually get lumped together.

Ah. Lots of 904 threads are about UNF win. Also, check out anonib. Plenty of UNF posters in /fl/ and /cb/.

As the sole poster of 80% or more of the images in this thread, I can confidently say no one here has win but me. Let the thread die!

As OP who posted the first nudes in this thread, fuck off.