What is a good website or app to sell nudes using PayPal? I tried using Instagram but no luck so far...

What is a good website or app to sell nudes using PayPal? I tried using Instagram but no luck so far, pic related is not me but basically where I got the idea from

retard if you seriously do whole "pay" for nudes scheme you are a retard

im not gonna tell you what your doing wrong and im just gonna keep letting you do what your doing idiot

Are you saying I should put the price? I asked of the other girls on Instagram doing it and even the ones who dont put their prices get people

Theres a site where you sign up and sell photos and people subcribe in a tier system. Some pay for lingerie pics, higher tier for nudes. All legal.

Aren't those the ones where they sign up for a whole set of pics? And then get memberships? The problem is i need the money quickly

then u should take a look at thenerdybabe8 story and post gif reaction

Yup.

Make a dating app profile
Let em know your selling nudes
Right swipe everyone

On tinder? They'll just think I'm a bot

Post pic of yourself.

No tinder has a limited number of right swipes and doesn't notify people you've liked them. Use pof and okc.

not if you prove you're not

Buy it

Actually you're right, I remember girls doing that on tinder

How? How much?

Get mycelium Bitcoin wallet on your phone, and start accepting Bitcoin as well as PayPal. Then go to reddit.com/r/girlsgonebitcoin and get pic verified. Post some booty and face shots and you should get some sales. If your cute I'll buy anus pics

it would be far easier to sell your used socks or panties. you'd make a much greater profit via that. hell, i'd even buy your socks if you're pretty.

Give me your kik,Snapchat or ig?, it would be live, something like this I guess

Anus..

I'll try the Reddit thing

Would like to see what you look like before buying anything. Haha

Are you too shy to show your anus?

The real girls have some fake prevention pics and proof pics they aren't fakes. But hey that's just me having currently 3 premium snapchats of cute girls

/r/sexclusiveselling but you have to provide verification

Sure, through Kik, Snapchat or ig though, wouldn't like to expose on Sup Forums since people I know browse this boardJust a bit akward

That's okay, does it take long to get customers though?

I could find some pics of a similar body type maybe, but will only show the real ones on IG Snapchat or kik

Ok... so how do I contact you

no offense OP, but being refusing to show yourself first isn't going to get you customers. people won't risk $5-10 on soem pics of a maybe-pretty girl.

Consider selling panties/socks. People who buy those are less picky.

hit me up on ig then, i want to see your butt
my ig is @lambodio