Trump is a mongoloid

Trump is a mongoloid.
Trump is an idiot.
Trump is a subnormal.
He should never have been born.
Who could possibly vote for him?
Trumptards, Trumpanzees, Trumpoloids, explain yourselves!

Found the cuck

Shia is this you? Are you off your meds again?

WHY IS TRUMP DEFENDING CLINTON AND NOT LOCKING HER UP?

"I was just pretending to be retarded"

This could be anyone with an IQ bigger than the two of you put together who doesn't live in a fucking trailer with his mom.

Fuck off, cunts. "Cuck" is such a stupid fucking "insult."

hahah fucking ha

Like Shia is the only one who thinks Trump is a piece of shit. Most do. But you know, you eat shit, so dig in.

>Trump evirates himself live on foxnews
>Trumpanzees: omg, 4D chess! genius! liburals are so mad!

It's Roger Stone. He is drunk as fuck in the morning, again. His conscience, if he has one, really starts to bother him from time to time and he totally flips spewing his hate and lies against the ones he is supposed to be supporting.

I wonder if the day will ever come when Trumptards are capable of making a point without parroting their topical may-may words.

KEEP THE SCORE!

>Roger Stone.

pic related. Roger Stone's wife. he used to whore her out in swinger magazines. true story. all in the public domain including pic related.

Hello

here is the ad when Roger Stone whored his wife.

God this is some fuckin bait

Someone is triggered as fuck. Libtards can't stand facts and get their feelings hurt because they are snowflake cucks and not in their safe space here on Sup Forums. I love drinking those liberal tears, and watching these morons make thread after thread because of their massive butthurt.

MAGA!

> (You)
>here is the ad when Roger Stone whored his wife.

That needs to include the word "shill."

>Everyone i don't like is a triggered libcuck

this thread turned into fucking garbage so fast and I love it

Jared, you know we told to stop posting on Sup Forums!

it's alreayd been proven most of these anti trump threads are shills.
there wasn't near as many anti obama thread. nor would there have been as many anti Hillary ones

Voted to see his hot wife more often. Eve as a fag OP you admit the beauty in foreign imports.

Can we agree cucks, blacks and faggots should be banned from America

shhh... sleepy, you're sleepy.

go back to sleep, Trump is gonna save Christmas.

this is why we make them, to trigger the Sup Forumsbots into spergposting.

it's a fun pastime.

>b-b-b-b-but Obongo!
>SHILLS!
>SHIIIILS!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pol bots love that shit

>the liberal candidate I wanted to win didn't win so I'm going to keep crying like a snowflake

Next time field a better presidential candidate you utterly BTFO liberal cocksucker. LMFAO

Boy you Libtards truly are sore losers lol. He has more money than you could ever dream of. So no matter how much smarter you "think" you are than he......he could wipe his ass with 5 years worth of your income and never miss it. So stop trolling son. Accept the fact that you didn't get your way and enjoy your life. If you were with HER......she lost lol.

>implying anyone could be worse than Obama..

His daddy gave him that money, dickwad.

I think you're missing the point, anything political gets spammed left right or down the aisle

>anti-Trump vermin this anally annihilated 8 months on

jesus christ america is so fucking gay

His father gave him a loan, which he repaid. I'll bet if you were given a couple of million dollars you wouldn't be anywhere near as successful.

I smell butthurt

Stay mad jelly bitch lol

gotta keep them Sup Forumsbots botting

right. just as i thought. no rebuttal.
there's a reason why all of them appear around a certain time of day. have specific/similar file names, and never actually materialize beyond shitpost tier.

He asking for hillary?