After watching the new HBO series Confederate...

After watching the new HBO series Confederate, I agree that we need a white tax that should be collected and then given to blacks who are still enslaved by poverty.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html
snopes.com/facts-about-slavery/
blog.lowincome.org/2016/04/truth-about-welfare-foodstamps-how-many-blacks-vs-whites.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's called welfare.

So you want to tax people based on the colour of their skin and then want to give it to people of a different race? I can't see any problems with this.

Is this bait? It feels like a bait.

everything about your post and image is incorrect

Only 1% of white Americans owned slaves, and slavery had little real effect on the economy of the north (population center)

>Believing anything HBO puts out as actually being factual, and not hugely slanted with their overtly liberal bias.

>Watching a show that hasn't even gone into production yet.

Pls Mr time traveling Nigger Kang; can you tell me the secrets of the futurez?

Also fucking sage. Obvious bait.

white people are not the only race of people that owned slaves, but as far as I know they are the only race that has ever apologized for it. The slave trade in Africa was set up long before "duh white man" came to buy slaves. Not to mention there are more slaves in Africa today than where ever in the USA.

This isn't even liberal, it's authoritarian progressivism.

Niggs already get reparations, it is called welfare.

Yes because we were all confederates. Fucking dumb niggers

Even the niggers want niggers dead. cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florida-teens-drowning-man/index.html

True, although many of them have hijacked the word liberal and (incorrectly) self-identify as that.

It's because their target audience doesn't understand "authoritarian progressivism" (though they would claim to with their women's studies degree) so they call it "liberal" because muh fags, and muh cis white males.

>white tax
How about if you feel so bad and have so much white guilt getting the fuck out of America for the native Americans sake.

and that 1% was of 30 million (us population at the time of the civil war)

>falling for a bait thread

I mean, you do know that every civilization has stepped over, used or downright exterminated others in order to become a country, civilization, w/e.

Never forget Africans we're selling other Africans to the white man. You really think the white man traversed the jungles for the slaves? Fuck no, they made deals and contracted with intelligent African slave catchers. They knew the jungles and how to find the backwoods negros. They turned over a bunch of stupid niggers that they didn't even see as people themselves lmfao. They literally saw their own kind as sub-humans at one point xD God damn I could drink that gravy for a life time.

My ancestors didn't come to America until after the Civil War. I don't owe blacks anything.

I know this is bait but...
Either OP is a lazy nigger or has white guilt.

Same here. Also many blacks ancestors weren't even slaves.

>But muh free money

Protip: The first slave owners in America were black.

I'm white and I'm enslaved I poverty. Why are you making an economic issue a race issue?

>only first born descendants can inherit money
>slaves that fought for the US got land in Liberia

haven't even started filming confederate yet you stupid bait fuck

First post best post

WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SLAVE TRADE? HMM

WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA WHO SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE AS SLAVES?

Also the FACT that no one who endured slavery is alive today to all and excuse for their violent attacks looting ans pillageing...while giving a shit about actual black lives

close but not quite true. the first legally sanctioned slave owner was black, cuz one of his slaves tried to sue him and say his term of service was long since expired, but the courts said it was a lifelong service. First slave owners in USA weren't black, but again, first legally recognized one was.

The first slave owner in the US was black. The more you know.

If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69% >Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year >The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of the_United_States www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1 kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/ www.nytimes.com/books/first/yjencks-gap.html www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/ vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats 11/syphilis. htm vvww.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf kff.org/otheastate-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/ homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/ www.nationalgangcenter.gov/sunfey-analysis/demographics nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171 nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23-24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.

My ancestors came to America before the war for independence. Get out of my country you bitch

see

snopes as source for snopes.com/facts-about-slavery/

The first legal slave owner in American history was a black tobacco farmer named Anthony Johnson.

Possibly true. The wording of the statement is important. Anthony Johnson was not the first slave owner in American history, but he was, according to historians, among the first to have his lifetime ownership of a servant legally sanctioned by a court.

A former indentured servant himself, Anthony Johnson was a “free negro” who owned a 250-acre farm in Virginia during the 1650s, with five indentured servants under contract to him. One of them, a black man named John Casor, claimed that his term of service had expired years earlier and Johnson was holding him illegally. In 1654, a civil court found that Johnson in fact owned Casor’s services for life, an outcome historian R Halliburton Jr. calls “one of the first known legal sanctions of slavery — other than as a punishment for crime.”

clearly Sup Forums should be renamed to /bait/

> No person who legally owned slaves is still alive

> No person who was ever legally enslaved is still alive

You want to impose punitive damages to people for doing a thing that they didn't do and award said damages to people those things didn't even happen to. Only the cancer of inter sectional liberalism could produce a result so nonsensical.

i hope you mudslime niggers die of cancer

Because cannibalizing your compatriots is an easy way to escape the hamster wheel of wage slavery. Also, the moral righteousness you get to tout in public tastes finger licking good.

Compare most places in Africa to most places in the US. Tell me niggers aren't better off here.

So, here's the thing. Firstly, the pic you posted is pretty accurate. But the idea that we should be punishing white people today for things white people did in the past is, putting it mildly, fuckin ludicrous. It is ridiculous on a level that is basically the reason a lot of whites people still have resentment toward minorities, specifically blacks. Because fuck that. How would you feel if someone taxed you for some shit that other people the same skin color as you did a long time ago? Nope. It's time to move on. It's time for both of us to move on. And the only way that happens is two-fold- white people, you should understand that less than a single generation ago, laws existed that prevented blacks from having the basic rights outlined in the constitution. I'm talking in some of your parents' lifetimes. It is what it is, but telling someone to get over slavery, and institutionalized racism existing only until the end of the sixties isn't as easy as you think. Blacks, Stop using those things that never even happened to you as an excuse not to put any effort into succeeding in this world. Stop expecting white people to give you some kind of acknowledgement or handout. You don't need those things. You weren't born into bondage. You were born with the right to vote, to work, to go to school, and marry outside of your race. So why aren't you an engineer, or a doctor, and voting republican? This is just the opinion of a mixed, half white, and half black guy with the unique perspective of seeing the argument from both sides and wondering why it's so hard for one to understand the other. It isn't just cultural. Some of you refuse. And that's fine. To you OP, don't be a fuckin asshole. You see a program on television and think you understand people. You don't. You're just a shill if that is what you believe.

How did Niggers picking cotton built America?Most of economy in USA has never been about cotton and corn production

God that made me diamonds user.

shut up, you're making yourself look silly.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Only descendants of Confederate soldiers should be taxed, make them pay for their ancestors treason. My ancestors gave three sons to the Union army and two died at Vicksburg, I shouldn't be forced to pay for what some traitors did.

My ancestors were living in Europe during the US Civil War. They came here in the early 1900s, so I'm not paying shit.

Why not just get a job like everyone else does to get your money?

So we need to track his descendants and make them also pay that white tax?

There already is a white tax. It's called welfare. Blacks don't work, collect welfare. We've been giving niggers a "hand up" after slavery for decades. Niggers just have a fucking barbaric tribal culture and are born to fail. Look at Africa. Read some history. Niggers have literally never done anything of value. And no, the fucking Egyptians were not niggers.

you wat mate

The UK here , we built your country , can we also have some money , without us you would be nothing so cough up , you owe
as rational as giving $ to blacks because they are black

>Gr8 b8 m8 I rate 8/go fuck yourself faggot

My grandparents moved to America from Finland, I'm white and I'm not going to pay shit.

>The UK here , we built your country , can we also have some money , without us you would be nothing so cough up
You shouldn't have repeatedly and deliberately violated our natural rights as Englishmen and you might still get some revenue from us.

Or, hear me out, we could tell them to actually work and stop being money grubbing animals, but you know I'm all up for deportation.

the niggers are violating your laws and yet you seem intent to enrich the fuckers ,,,, so wheres ours ?

>natural rights
wat ?

We told your faggot asses to fuck off

Actually, about an equal number of blacks and whites draw some form of welfare.

blog.lowincome.org/2016/04/truth-about-welfare-foodstamps-how-many-blacks-vs-whites.html?m=1

Not even great-great-grand-sons of slave owners should be taxed.

>the niggers are violating your laws
One only needs to take a fleeting glance at our prison population to see that they get punished for it.

Why don't you come and take it? It didn't work out so well for you last time.

The rights that all Englishmen have simply for being born under the jurisdiction of a government with a system that guarantees and secures those rights.

>read some history
>Egyptians weren't black
>hand up after slavery

/thread

odd that , americunts killed americunts , and then the americunts won .... okayyyyy

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000

Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000

This includes:
– Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), better known as food stamps
– Housing assistance
– Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
– Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), or cash benefits
– General Assistance
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute

There is nothing stopping you from giving any portion of your money that you wish to black people.

>Egyptians were not niggers

Found the retard.

>americunts
And plenty of your soldiers, and a bunch of Hessians. Ordinary redcoats made up the bulk of the casualties on the British side.

/Thread
Niggers don't pay taxes

>Actually, about an equal number of blacks and whites draw some form of welfare.
If that's true then blacks are vastly over represented. Dem programs do

Hispanics count as whites for this.

Groid detected

what fuckin rights ?

you mean haebas corpus thanks to the signing of the magna carta by king John. this doesnt guarentee shit

I am not responsible or accountable for the sins of another man.

WE WUZ KANGS

Total Population 325,350,377
White Americans 72.4% (235,553,672)
Black Americans 12.6% (40,994,147)

Percentage of the US population on welfare: 35.4% (115,174,033)

Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8% (44,687,524)
Percent of welfare recipients who are black: 39.8% (45,839,265)

According to sources 118% of niggers are on welfare.

So there are even fewer true whites on welfare then. Thanks for proving my point further, cheers Sup Forumsro

I don't remember cotton and tobacco actually being what built this country.

His source is a fucking BLOG dude of course it's bullshit

The role of niggers in Egypt;

Egyptian (Arabic descent): Build that pyramid nigger!

(whip cracks)

Egyptian slave (nigger): I'm going as fast as I can master....

Nice b8 m9

Being poor in America is a choice, I didn't own slaves and would never own a slave. Fuck of with your evil white man victim status bullshit, get off your ass go get paid and leave my fucking money alone.

This guy.

Please tell me who pays the tax on Irish slaves in america, especially those owned by niggers...millennials...dont research, see a movie, then know everything

I am white but my ppl didn't come to America until 1914 so I'm exempt from your dumb idea.

What about all of the Asians who were basically enslaved and forced to build railroads? They seem to be doing pretty well without a honkey tax.

Nope. White slave traders were from Europe. Europeans traded with the Americans.

gtfo , it was americunts killing americunts , there were as many germans dutch and whatever dieing as they were the english , lets face it the British isles saw no action whatsoever from americunts , you did not rock up to our shores to make even the slightest dent and if a few soldiers from here got killed by there fellow man then there wasnt tears . However history is writern in the interest of the nation who wants it read and you fuckers have got the french of all people to thank so that you did not face a real force whatsoever , just locals killing locals .
A ship did show up at out shores though granted , the sailers fucked off into town and got drunk , great invading force that well done .

Present day Sudan was a part of ancient Egypt. Some niggers were indeed, Egyptian. There was an entire dynasty of ancient Egyptian Pharaohs who were black. I think maybe you should do a little reading yourself. This is common knowledge.

White people today;

"Why, oh why didn't we just pick our own fucking cotton?"

it is estimated that a mere 5% of americans are descendants of slave owners. should the rest of the population be punished for something that had absolutely nothing to do with?

>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan

Lol'd

If they weren't slaves brought in, then they were just really dark Arabic decedents, and not Negroids.

Otherwise, how did they lose their dominance and power?

obviously never going to happen, wishful thinking by lazy niggers.
good race baiting though, made me reply

The article clearly states those numbers are a percentage of welfare recipients, not the entire population of that ethnic group, dumbasses. Lrn2read the whole article.

>ell, here are the facts according to a newly released 2016 report by the US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute.

If it benefits SJW progressive ideas, then yes. They will justify anything in order to get social justice.

Dude, did you even read it, or the response to it?