To all straight male anons, for $30,000 would you get your anus fucked for 10 minutes by a gay man's dick?

To all straight male anons, for $30,000 would you get your anus fucked for 10 minutes by a gay man's dick?

>Average sized gay man cock
>STD free
>Guaranteed secret

hell yeah

yes

i would do a lot more for a lot less.

For that I would give the full boyfriend experience and say thank you after.

Of course no. I don't have so much money.

I would have said no a year ago. But 30k today in my situation would be a godsend.

I wouldn't like it, but yeah, I would do it.

Straight guy here unlike these fags.
It would really depend on the guy himself. Like, I'd probably puke or something if it was some bear kind of guy and not be able to do it.

If he was young, kind of like a twink I guess, I'd take it.

You'd be a faggot if you didn't do it

$30k for your dignity. kek. I put $25k on the stock market just this week alone.

Poorfags are poor.

I don't know if I could take a 8.5" dick in my ass. I'm not a faggot.

Why the fuck do you care? Fuck off

sure you did

Free is fine
I lust for black cock

Calls others fags, posts about how he would also take it in the ass if it was the right guy.

I did......

i periodically give it to a friend of mine who works for one of the big investment banks.

over a period of 6 years he turned 25k into 1.1 mil.

No. Because Our Father who is in Heaven sees all, and will rightfully judge you for being a fornicator. You will be cut off from His riches and glory and be sentenced to an eternal damnation with Lucifer and his rotten minions.

Hell, I'd do it for free.

N-no homo.

No. I just don't need the money that bad.

If it was $30,000,000, I'd still say no. But that's just me.

Yes I would even swallow for extra

You forgot to greentext.
Yeah I guess you're right. OK, I'm "less of a fag" than those fags.

。・゚・(ノ∀`)・゚・。

Yep. I need the money. I'd treat it like any other job I hate.

I've done it for a lot less, you get up to all sorts as a male prostitute. Mainly servicing lonely housewives but did the occasional stuff with the husband for a little extra

>unlike these fags
>literally talks about finding the right guy to fuck his ass hole

Fucking hell yes

shut the fuck up ya gay faggooot everyone else is saying yeah to the money and your worried about looks ? you sound like a closet faggot now shut up and suck that dick

No I don't need that money.

shut the fuck up ya gay faggooot everyone else is saying yeah to the money and your worried about looks ? you sound like a closet faggot now shut up and suck that dick

I survived AIDS and stingrays.

>Valuing your heterosexuality for that much

Faggot

Go to work snuffy

>for $30,000 would you get your anus fucked for 10 minutes by a gay man's dick?
Make it $60K and I'll let jailnigger fuck my ass!