im honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet

WW3

Great things

never
Those mudslimes once tried to fuck with Israel
and they got ass raped pretty badly
They do not have the power for a world war

This. Someone fucking do it already

well apparently when kebab removal bot shows up the DOW goes back to 11000 so thats pretty bad

dubs demand tribute

Fuck Israel,fuck the jews

It's been fucked up multiple times in history. They just rebuild it.

The bloodlines of those responsible would be wiped of the face of the fucking planet.

need to nuke it when their all there

You'll make them stronger by making them bigger victims than they are now (in the public eye).

Also people hate America way more than they hate Muslims. Unless you're talking about just the West, in which case, yeah duh of course but there's another 4+BN people to consider.

we were transporting an atomic weapon through the skies of meccatown and "accidentally" dropped it. whoopsies

Osama pls go...

but America is selling all of weapons, especially Sadi Arabia, the spreaders of the wahhabist plague

please someone make this happen

They do not have real Soldiers, those are almost all Mercenarys
Do you really think they would be enough dumb to fight the whole West?
And which Allies do they got?

They blow themselves up believing that an imaginary sky wizard will hand them 72 virgins who are probably all fat lonely males who are bad at sex, yes they seem like they are dumb enough to try, do not underestimate human stupidity; plus some of them, like pakistan, have nukes.

they have zealots and its rumored Osama might come back as a dragoon

I'd like to imagine and probably the shitfest, so/b/ gib ideas on what the aftermath would look be

>imaginary sky wizard
top kek user
I am talking about the 90% mercenarys they have in their army. They surely wont fight for them, if shit really hits the fan.
But thats just my Opinion, I do understand your point.
>Osama might come back as a dragoon
another kek worthy statement there!

nobody likes overcooked kebab.
10/10 toast would boast again

World Peace.

Also you would see sand niggers spinning around like a broken compass because they wouldn't know which way they need to stick their asses up while praying.

Not the smartest idea. Do it like the Qarmatians did in the past and steal the black stone. Then hand it back after some decades for a hefty ransom. Or use it to declare yourself the new prophet. In any case, you'll gain profit.

i would be top kek

Id cum immediately

jet fuel cant melt sand niggers

>their

"OHHHH! WHAT'S IN THE BOX??!!??"
"WHAT'S IN THE FUKIN BOX!?!?"