Australian shitposting thread

>catalog
>control f
>no 'aussie' thread from here to Woolloomooloo

what you cunts been up to tonight?

>scuttla cold ones and buegs for me, cobba

fuck off we're full

Yehhh nahh fukin owwe ya goin

Fukin got on em shrooms an went trippin. Decide I needa harasse some Summer merican fags and the aus cunt with big fat man tiddies
> would tiddie fuck in prison

Which one of you blokes has smashed pussy like this in Bali?

>pic related

yer m8 few too many bintangs will do that to ya haha bloody mate

not if he tiddie fucked you first m8

Was a one off cunt.
I call that mi "expermental phase" shame it wasnt a one off like mi ol m8 meth

Nahh havent slammed an AIDs infection yet. Lemme know what happens when ya dick falls off.

The fuck are you cunts even doing up at 2 for? Fucking no job bogan shit cunts

Its not 2am yet here. I also worked two 10 hour days in a row and dont have work tomorrow, so im choking back hot ones.

Nah I can't sleep and its friday.
Was also tripping my cunt off. Shrooms are in season boys, ged amongst it

Midnight here tbh
The fuck you doing awake?

Used to live in Woolloomooloo when I was younger. Used to live near a train track where alot of homeless people would basically live under. I learnt to appreciate what I have by knowing that when I got home after school there would be a hot meal for me and a warm bed to sleep in.

is that Aussie for sucking dick?

>what you cunts been up to tonight?
not talking like a braindead failure.

I havn't been back to Aus in 10 years, this thread might as well be Chinese to me now.

Fuck off faggot. Either speak the lingo or fuck off.

Aww yehhh
Fukin dqt aussie lingo got ya all fukin owt of placr ayy.
Fuk me dead cunt ged a mrs macs in ya an come home cunt

The fact that you're pick apart Aussie slang shows you aint a proper Aussie yourself

picking*
fuck I'm a dumb cunt

You are Australian. It clearly shows. Look at my spelling
>public school > private school

Just eating some chockies and sittin in bed, gettin up for the odd bueg.

Yer nice cunt. when ive got spre cash one i somtimes buy big HJ's feeds for a homeless, sorry lookin bum. feels good knowing they get to have a big HJ's feed ay

Chill out mate/s

Spare cash on me i**

haha bloody cooked

Hey man he could have had a stroke while writing it. ya never know

Thought you were a fucking yank. Fuck i know Australians are retarded but thats a new level of sped

Fuck I could go some HJ right now

FUCKINNNN AYYYY CUNTS

punchin fat hongas

fuck off we're full

fuck off we're full

I'm on the shrooms cunt. Near the end of the trip. Was lush af

(Sat)01:47:07 all Aus threads seem to be posted at shitty Aus times. Best time for shitposting apparently.
Sydney and Melbourne are the only worthwhile 'civilized' cities on the continent. Also Tasmania is a nice place, no abos, temperate 'European-New-Zealand' climate, nice people, as long as you don't mind the occasional rural pleb and lack of city living. But its also my place so as for anywhere else in this sparsely populated land of Australia, fuck off where full.

Mate cos the misso is startin to get cranky and will be for the next week im havin a stroke tonight regardless, if ya know what i mean haha. Im not here to fuck spiders, m8.

Yu dont know the wonderful feeling when you give some soppin wet, skinny 18 year old a large Angry double whopper meal with an extra large onions rings on the side. Fuckin feels great cunt. His face lights up like durries in a smoking area.

I should use the HJ trick to get me some gash bruhhh
Fuck me that sounds so good right now
>confrim would ounch a baby for an ultimate whopper

Yeah I haven't been on chan in a while. Gave it up. Had normie shit to do and fucking got sick of all thr bta fucks and shitcunts who came in from summer.

Least its getting better now. Still full of degenerates.