What is your honest opinion on Norway and norwegians?

What is your honest opinion on Norway and norwegians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zggydHQ4KOM
youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ1ZMh5_n8
youtube.com/watch?v=8BlaS-sRRbY
nav.no/en/Home/Work and stay in Norway/Where to find job vacancies in Norway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt_(Norway)
youtube.com/watch?v=O1cnzaTQUqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Swedes in denial.

Our colony.
Butifel wymyn, muh dik.
Language much better than swedish

Actual scandinavians, unlike Swedish caliphate

They have good standards of living, eat sandwiches for every meal and are overall pretty bland

barely ever think about them

looks like selena gomez

Good looking rich motherfuckers.

I wish I was born there

visited once. cool mountains and stuff, but other than that, it was just like any other country

A E O
E
O

The only Norwegian I've ever met was an arrogant prick

its fucking gay

not as gay as sweden though

comfy and rich country, i would like someday visit or immigrate

tell me more

Everything and I mean everything was about Norway or related to Norway in some way
I was in her German class and we were learning some grammar shit and she's questioning the teacher like "oh well in Norwegian we do x" .... I don't give a fuck bitch I'm learning German
Constantly talking about her country, constantly demeaning other countries for not being more like Norway and to top it off she had a massive nose

Shit country,

nazier version of swedes?

good girl 2bh

She's eats full meals in lectures, fuck her

God I wish my country were like that

Not cucked sweden

never met one irl. I assume they are like swedish, who are basically hippy germans

*less cucked sweden

A lot of the salmons we eat is from Norway.
Thanks.

>I assume they are like swedish, who are basically hippy germans

nah we are neither german or swedish, little in common with them

Yeah you're all pricks with big noses

Saudis of the North. They're responsible for the toxic liberal ideology shitting up their nearest neighbours and the rest of the West, but don't suffer from any of it themselves. Every time I see a Norwegian, I give them the finger.

yea u are tho

how

good guys, no muslims

We're more similar to danes in my experience. Swedes are a bit more rigid.

The UK alongside Germany and Sweden is the bird nest of toxic liberal ideology in Europe

>a lot of them settled the part of the Midwest where I grew up.
>seems like a nice country with reasonable people
Was I supposed to do a memeing here? I don't know any Norway memes.

>yea u are tho

Historically the only place which have had anything to do with germans is Bergen city because of trade, but Bergen also had a mishmash of other nationalities being there such as spaniards, dutch, brits etc

lots of decent people
other than that, incredibly bland and dull

>other than that, incredibly bland and dull

well people have different tastes.At least this italian grill liked Norway, actually so much that she had to make a song about it calling it home :-) youtube.com/watch?v=zggydHQ4KOM

haven't met many or bother to ever visit the country, so the best so far I can think off is your standard european country that are a bunch of cucks dealing with rapefugees.

If I'm wrong, blame sweden.

They make shitty tacos.

>+
>slinningsbalet
>liberstad

>-
>colonized by thais/flip or some aseans
>colonized by muss
>oil jews

Honest?

Mountains, if you're not for such nature probably bit boring. Otherwise it's just more expensive Sweden. And i don't like Sweden.

>What is your honest opinion on Norway and norwegians?

I do not have an opinion at all, I mean I know you exist but It is not like I care much about it.

Norwegians are some of the most racist people I met but for the most part theyre completely oblivious to it
Much like the japanese

italian girls like in the order:

1- cubans and brazilians
2- spaniards
3- nordics ( yes you are all the same)
4- americans

Everyone here is casually racist.

Pretty fun desu

Norwegian women are pretty, just like Swedish women.

>3- nordics ( yes you are all the same)

Calling norwegians sw*des is not the smartest thing to do on a saturday nigh out in town. That is an insult and in some cases it can end in violence

You are all scandinavian, You are all nordics, You wuz all vikings and shiet. You are pretty much the same.

Like Sweden, but more expensive and full of spoiled brats

>You wuz all vikings and shiet.

only danes and norwegians

>Like Sweden

ehh only trees and forest did I see the last time I visited sweden

I love Norway but Noregians are fucking zealous little shits with a very high ego

I'm learning norwegian just because I love you guys

i had an internet Norwegian friend, prettycool guy but except for that lone dude all the rest are as follows

think they are something big but infact not
smug condescending assholes
must be some sort of disease from too little sun exposure

We have similar languages, culture and history. You can barely tell a Swede from a Norwegian and Dane without language. Scandinavian countries are basically the same but still exist som difference. Overall we are very similar.

>Arab
>talking about the problem of zealotry

Well shit.

Nice mountains and exotic scenery overall, apart from that it's a more expensive Sweden I guess. I've only been to Oslo though.

Best country, best people. Top of the world!

>Pakistan
I'll have one spicy rullekebab, do you do take out delivery?

The guy who runs Brukbar pub in Bergen are from Argentina, a guy who are nice with everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ1ZMh5_n8

Amazing country, best in the world in pretty much anything. Extremely nice people, a bit shy, generous and very humble.

>cubans and brazilians
no

italian girls are snowburners and only want white germanic cocks, especially nordic cock. Fucking sluts

They all are satanists, they might get along well with Santa Muerte believers.

what is the best website for finding jobs in norway?
im m.sc. engineer, worked for fraunhofer and volkswagen and obviously im sick of all the niggers and sandniggers flooding my cunt because the fucking jews want it. fuck this cunt. i want to move.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BlaS-sRRbY

>im sick of all the niggers and sandniggers flooding my cunt because the fucking jews want it. fuck this cunt. i want to move.

with that attitude, stay where you are....

nav.no/en/Home/Work and stay in Norway/Where to find job vacancies in Norway

nav.no is the Government work office, but finn.no is an extremely popular marketplace website with a job section.
A native will always be picked before you though, so if anything it might take time and you'll need to learn the language to get anywhere.

thx m8
thx, too.
>A native will always be picked before you though, so if anything it might take time and you'll need to learn the language to get anywhere.
obviously natives will be picked over me and of course im going to learn the language well before moving. but im about to start the preparations and know that it will cost a lot of time. cant stand it anymore around here though.

Where do I find a qt conservative rural church of norway gf?

>tfw no ultra-nationalistic Norwegian gf

Good to know
Here's my plan
>Get a nice italian girl with huge titties
>Move to comfy village by the sea
>Have her make me fresh italian food every day
>Drink red wine
>Get fat
>Die
The dream to be honest

did someone mention church?

young norwegian christians are all refugee loving liberals actually

>We have similar languages,
we have nynorsk

>culture and history.
stop lying on the internet

>You can barely tell a Swede from a Norwegian and Dane without language
yes it's possible

>Scandinavian countries are basically the same but still exist som difference.
Don't think so sven

>Overall we are very similar.
In your dreams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt_(Norway)

we are best in the world tupac #1 in norway make album of oil fast rap tupac norway kill all swed farm animal
Also very humble

bourgeoise wannabe americans that are disproportionately unattractive compared to their online presence

>norway
Bit of a meme country tbqh.

Seems like you are in denial. You gave no concrete arguments. Time to wnake up son

I want to fuck a handsome Norwegian guy in the ass.

>tupac #1 in norway

ha funny, we don't need no murican Tupac, we got our own right here youtube.com/watch?v=O1cnzaTQUqI

Do you even meme?

you only need the money

losers

the girls at uni are all slags and all wear chokers
pretty nice though

t. germany eternal loser and ruiner of europe
ayy lmao

don't puke user, the Bergen dialect is actually loved by many

You're right, he didn't present any arguments, so here are some, using the same lines.
>We have similar languages
the Norwegian "language" isn't as defined as the neighboring languages - due to the evolution between West-Norse and East-Norse spoken across the country.
For example, Eastern and mid-Norwegian dialects can be considered closer to Swedish, Southern ones closer to Danish, but Western dialects not really close to anything.
>culture and history
While all of the Scandinavian/Nordic countries share a lot of history and culture, there are enough differences to separate all of them.
Take celebrations as an example, we celebrate things only we, the Faroese and Icelandics celebrate, Danes are retarded and Swedes celebrate things in a certain way only Swedes and Finns celebrate them (for example Midsummer).
Not to mention language and behavior is also culture - in which all of the countries are different.

We're close, but we're far enough apart to create a minor culture shock if you were to actually move to one of the other countries.
>You can barely tell a Swede from a Norwegian and Dane without language
There is, a very Norwegian trait is a ball shape on the tip of the nose and in case of blond/dark blond hair being golden in its reflection - whereas Swedes tend to not have a ball shape on the tip of the nose and the hair reflection being more stale.
>Scandinavian countries are basically the same but still exist som difference.
We all come from different tribes, Norway is essentially 4 main tribes united because the Western tribe decided it'd be a good idea to conquer within the natural borders (which is why we have the shapes we do).
The history of all the Scandinavian countries is more complicated than you seem to think.
>Overall we are very similar.
Yes, but that doesn't mean we're the same. Just close, so let's just keep it that way instead of pretending we're the same - because we're not.

>but Western dialects not really close to anything

Well the R' pronounce they have in Bergen is actually scary close to the way they pronounce R' in France

Your arguments are almost worse than the other guy's. I didn't say we were the same but that we basically were. We are very similar in everything but of course there still exist many differences between the three countries.

Hope you're being retarded on purpose right now, Sven.

Norge er beste land :^)

They are nic and cool. No sense of humor though. Zero comedic instinct.

Mohammad go home

If he thinks Norway is immigrant free then he must think again. Within very few years immigrants will make up 50% of the population in Oslo and they are from here and there and god knows where

Explain how I'm being retarded? I simply pointed out that Norway, Sweden and Denmark are very similar countries with similar languages, culture and history.

Nothing more.

>yes you are all the same

>when your capital is battling swedens capital yo become the rape capital of europe
>smileyface_with_glasses_thumbs_up.jpg

immigration is not the problem. islam is the problem. the only one. (and gipsies, obviously - but i doubt there are many in norway)