2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

community.sigames.com/topic/38227-joker-transfer-rule-french-league/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primera_B_Metropolitana
twitter.com/philousports/status/826066635173851138?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we did our best boys

we did our best

You could just say that they sent their U16s against you with a couple """senior""" players to babysit them.

You have to tell your players which goal they need to put the ball in

okay i admit this was a pretty good game for us
>tfw i saw this and got so excited i started screaming like a monkey

yeah i haven't heard of many of their players, we were in control for the first 60 minutes or so which surprised me quite a lot

playing on comprehensive and 9/10 highlights were for us

just a shame the >own goal from a cross meme still happens to me

I thought I could make him sign a new contract to renegotiate that release clause again. Turns out he's still Unhappy because Dirtmount scouted him. Fuck this, that shouldn't be a thing Miles.

He doesn't even care about it.

finally scored in all six leagues in england
so based ;_;

Now you can release him

rude
sweet

>Enslaving yet another terrible player

>3x30 mins
Disgusting
>Losing to Canadians
Even more disgusting

W O R L D C L A S S

Wait you can be right when you criticise the refs?

Holy shit

Does Ulloa trying to force a transfer blow FM plebs the fuck out? I think it does. You see so many people all "But I've played him in 10 out of 12 games why is he requesting a transfer?! Stupid bug!" but Ulloa is mad about not being first choice and all bar one of his appearances this season coming from being a sub which is what I always try to explain to people.
Making appearances=/=Being used to a level befitting squad status/desired playing time

>watching local news for the North West of England
>this cheeky sod says "Liverpool were one of a number of clubs to slip up at the weekend, weren't they?"

U wot. I've never seen this before

Be less new. Been in FM since about 08 I think?
community.sigames.com/topic/38227-joker-transfer-rule-french-league/

You're a dipshit

Everyone realises that sub appearances don't count in fm

I remember last year good prospects for AI clubs would get 0 starts and 36 sub appearances

Hope/think that changed

>Everyone realises that sub appearances don't count
A) its not that they don't count, its that they're considered lesser than starting
B) A lot of people in this thread complain about it all the time so don't call me a dipshit for being someone who recognised this all along

You're being a dipshit because you're using a real world example of one single player and suggesting that it explains the behaviour of thousands of players in a sim

Also are regional divisions ~still~ broken? I can't find an Argentina db that does promotion/relegation for the B Metropolitana/Torneo Federal A right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primera_B_Metropolitana

I think Bosnia has the same thing, with one second division for Republika Srpska and another for the Federation

And of course its impossible that players have similar private conversations in real life that get dealt with internally.
Are you honestly suggesting that most players would be perfectly fine with being a sub appearance only player? Or that a player considered a first team/key player would be ok with that? Or that a player on a reserve/hot prospect/youth contract might not believe he should to be considered more important?

What do the supporter profile attributes in the editor actually do?

Does max passion and min temperament make the fans racist or something?

Will he be good?

Yes, his shit balance will just mean you get lots of pens

They'd be pretty much like OM fans: turncoats. Potentially the best and the worst fans in the country at the same time.

>Drogheda Utd
>2040
The issue is that shit for you isn't shit for almost everyone else. If you're picky, he has shit Balance, Flair and Jumping Reach as well as something more problematic to me: shit Bravery.

I'm mostly interested in making my players be good enough to hit 2.5* CA so they can be backups, or make huge amounts of money going on loan to top clubs every season. I don't need to ask when a player is good enough to get in to my XI regularly so he can develop. Like this guy. This guy will be GOAT.

Well then yes the German dude can be good enough.

>Luis Fernando Corozo
>Gets Into Opposition Area
That's not a RPM.

is this fm16? will i make a shit ton of money by loaning out the players on my old dartford save too?

Game just fucked me over, my goalkeeper refused to sign a new contract for all of last season, leaves on a free to a team in the league below me reducing his wage.
Instantly interested in coming back so I re-sign him for twice the amount I signed him for the first time.

Listen. I demand my defensive minded mids act more like box to box playmakers who dont go as far forward as an RPM.

You shouldn't have done that.You literally acted like a cuck.

>RPM
>Not Box to Box Playmakers
Well not exactly, but mostly. When you want lateral movement, that's a Regista. Actually I was merely pointing out that RPMs aren't supposed to Get Further Forward, unlike BBMs (and that's the big difference between them: RPMs are supposed to Arrive Late In Opposition's Area).

I mean I did highlight his regista stats for a reason.
My best RPM arrives late in the opposition area (mm)

>fm17 regen names

>get dominated in possession by a shit team
>easily beat the team walking the league away

wew

wat do

resign in shame

Apparently kicking Celtic in the teeth was useful: they have slightly more rep than me, yet not a regen is willing to wait for us to make an offer. This flatters my ego.

It's okay. You're just not made for this. Just... quit, go play FIFA or PES. You'll be fine. Mostly.

>"Your club is his preferred option"
M'kay, he'll be good enough to rot in the U19s then. It was either my U19s or Celtic's anyway.

>losing 4-1 to Benfica
>conceding 3 goals to 10 man Benfica
Farcelona

>Sold 15M€
>Bought back for 31M€
Wew. Even if the owners ain't the same. Dude even accepted a pay cut to come back to Marseille, what a dick move.

can i win the league with this?

twitter.com/philousports/status/826066635173851138?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I don't understand why Garcia want him, especially with his attitude.

If you manage to put more goals than your opponent yes

>I don't understand why Garcia want him, especially with his attitude
I recall Garcia saying that players were supposed to respect their contracts, so I'm not so sure about that. This isn't FM where he'd have full control of that crap.

Here we go, a >wenger I've found for 1.5M€ sold at last for god money and a 50% of next transfer clause. Tough negotiating tho'.

Of course this isn't FM.
I meant this is not the first time Payet is trying to be transfered and going in conflict with a club, he did this when he was in St Etienne because he wanted to go to PSG. He left Marseille because he didn't want to fulfill his contract obligations and earn less so Labrune sold him to first one interested. And now he leave a club were he seemed to be loved by the fans during mid season while West Ham is not in a good form.

I don't say he's bad or good, I just don't get why a Manager would pick a player that can go straight in conflict this easily.

For the OM fans it can be seen as love for the club maybe, I still think there was better options than 31M for this player, the team had issues in defense and Payet isn't this young (neither this old too), even if his in the NT I don't think he's a key player of NT and by what I saw his best season was under Bielsa.

I put a bet on Payet leaving the club in 1-2 years max for a better contract.

>I just don't get why a Manager would pick a player that can go straight in conflict this easily
That's exactly the part that my comment about FM addresses: there's a probability higher than zero that Garcia didn't get to decide whether he wants him or not. Obviously on a personal level I don't like the move that much, even if he isn't a terrible player.

How long will it take me to go from 2000 fans to like 65k?

In a non-major country

Depends of the supporter's profile, how shitty your league rep and club rep are, and also how many people live in the city the club is located in and the neighbourhoods. If you're in a village in the middle of nowhere, the answer will be never. Look into the (pre-game) Editor to see the data.

Slavia are gonna get themselves relegated the pricks and deny me one of my only games with good attendance

>playing like this in a derby

>there's a probability higher than zero that Garcia didn't get to decide whether he wants him or not.

My bad, I completly forgot about that aspect.
Taking this aspect, I tend to think that McCourt and his guys tried to overpass Garcia on this case, this transfer might be more a gift of the new owner to the fans and way of showing the club is now able to throw cash away.

It feels very similar to when Man City resigned Shaun Wright-Phillips

Not a great move for the team but one that instantly will make the fans like the owners. Although the arabs didn't have a history of wrecking sports teams like McCourt

It's average supporters IIRC and we're in the capital but there's like 7 other teams here

So far McCourt hasn't been an asshat, far from it, so we'll see. It was either him or Gérard Lopez, who did sink Lotus F1 too and made a shitty offer to MLD.

Reminds me of Martial. Or Riquelme. Same coach in both cases.

>Won't say where or which club
Look into the Editor, I can't fucking guess.

Like, at least 40 years.

I don't really know the whole background of McCourt, I just read a part about the baseball team he bought, and he sold for a shitload of money.

Not saying he's an asshat, if the owner want to make a gift to fans buying a back a player they love and the coach agree on it why not.
My first questionning were really about the smart aspect of the transfer, which you answered as it is equally a sportive and comminucative transfer. And as you say we'll see.

By what I see the OM fans are really happy about the transfer.

>Max expansion of 15K
>"Let's expand until 14143 seats!"
FM AI. And this is nothing new. And the next time I'll be able to ask for an expansion, they'll build a new stadium instead. Bunch of suckers.

That's going down as one of my more impressive career chokes.

Just buy that Davidson guy and release him.

>ruining domestic clubs
shameful

Choked our first cup final like a bunch of babies

>24M€ value
>61k/week
Over 5 time his value in Slovenia. God I got buttfucked on that one, as per usual. At least I have my 50% of next sale to console myself, and 20 millions very SOON™.

Generally I buy the few promising youngsters and put a 50% of next sale clause. But if I was in cruise control like you are, I'd do a few things out of spite.

>4 first team members injured in 3 days through 'wear and tear' and 'kicking the ball'
>will be out for 5 weeks each

These retards.

What's your preferred midfield partnership?
i've been trying CM(D) and BBM and its been workin pretty well but i feel it weakens my attack

>Doing things out of spite
I do things out of generosity. I sign players for £5m from shitters, develop and release them so they reach their potential better at my top tier facilities. Everyone wins.

do you give them adequate first team gametime though?

I give them loans and top tier facilities when they aren't on loan. My U19's play 70 games a season. They'll cope.

>player with France caps who was on loan at Real Madrid last season and won top assists for La Liga just switched allegiances to Reunion
well okay then

Wait. What? I thought he was happy to stay at the club!

What the fuck. I have to load something from a few days ago, this is horseshit.

Why is that bad? could be a tycoon incoming? or do you have one allready?

Tycoons only come when huge rep clubs have charimen retire, or random for shitters desu. He'll get a consortium

Literally 1 (as in "one") day ago.

*believing intensifies*

>The player's agent-
And the second I ask for cash, they'll withdraw their bid. All that because I signed him 6 months ago. Fuck. You.

It failed for unexpected reasons. Way to cheapen out assholes.

Gladbach came and took him. Hopefully he'll become something, I want my money back. Decent 6 month flip I suppose.

>tfw it's been 10 years since i got my current stadium
>tfw selling out 26k every week and not building a new one

Only another 15 yeas to go.

Easy peasy. I'll get there by the time I can afford to buy FM17.

>multiple team talk improvement promises to the same player
wew

>Promises

Team talk one is fine to do since he only gets annoyed if I bollock the team after a win.

Keeps him happy enough to not lose the dressing room when he wants to move every transfer window

>to not lose the dressing room
>Having any less than 20 LoD and Man Management

>playing on easy mode

>Not dealing with the fuckers and babysitting him "not to lose the locker room"
>Talks about other playing on """Easy Mode"""

ok sure

>Luis D'Silva
>Indian/Irish

Bet his family get togethers are interesting.

Wew I didn't expect this, buying Alves to them was not a bad idea after all.

>buying Alves to them
uh

Yup I bought Daniel Alves just after the group draw when I saw I had to deal with the Barça, I didn't wanted to pay to much for one of their player. Looks like it was useful, he was good during the game and gave a beautiful assist to Icardi.

What happens if i select all of these

in that case you meant to say buying Alves FROM them

Oh, my bad. I'll remember, pieces by pieces I'll improve.

SIX GAMES LEFT

4 POINTS FROM PLAYOFFS

CAN WE DO IT