Just ordered this. AMA

Just ordered this. AMA.

how fat are you

Not fat. Why?

Does it come with a free flannel T-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and suspenders you fucking hipster. kek get a job and a car

what accessories did you by with it. also show helmet

I like the bitterness

The job did pay for it, though

Water cage and bottle, better pedals and shoes. That's it for now, it's mostly just for work commuting. No helmet

you're such a fucking faggot i hope you become a statistic

Get hit by a car faggot

What is it?

Your jealousy gives me an erection

Sup Forums doesn't like fitness and exercise. Try/fit/.

show dick

U got ripped off, you can go to walmart and buy a $50 bile that does the same stuff as that bike

ikr

As someone who does a lot of cycling and working on bikes, I cannot stress how enough how shitty wal mart bikes are.
I'd rather find an old used bike that was made well and rebuild it, which is what I ride. I ride a 1976 10 speed which was built well in the first place. Got it for 45 bucks. And if you can't teach yourself to work on a fucking bicycle you should turn your man card in, because you will have no chance at being handy at anything.

suck my nogs

ordered this one 2 weeks ago
hopefully it's here by next week

gl, nothing worse than waiting for delivery

I'm not the one paying 500 euros on a bike

It would be way easier to make a 50 walmart bike good than justifying paying that much for a bike when u can buy a used car at that price

lolwut

please never reproduce user

gas costs money, as does insurance.
for journeys under 5 miles a bike makes sense

You're a fucking idiot. To make a Walmart bike good you'd literally have to replace everything on it

thats fucking nice m8, how much was it?

carbon forks are a waste on a hybrid. you could've saved a chunk of cash by buying the lower specced model.
if you're commuting in a city you'll want some decent armored tyres too, like marathon plus or gatorskins.
mudguards too unless you like having a wet ass

A 500 euro bike never makes
sense

Put some grease in the wheels

Bought this 2 months ago for 8 mile mostly city commute, good or bad purchase?

Good

The tires are puncture resistant and my roads are smooth, they'll do

pls stop posting

thief magnet, but nice.
i'd go for a hybrid for commuting, because off road routes can save you a lot of time and avoid dangerous junctions.
in london we have miles of canal towpaths and the greenway that are kinda dicey to ride on a road bike.

nice op

ty user

so much mad

kek

No dude, I wouldn't even trust one of the frames for the long haul and I'm not exaggerating.
Here's a list of things I've seen on walmart bikes. First you must understand they are put together by parts from "parts bins".

I've seen bottom brackets strip off the crank under normal use.
I've seen rims break.
I've seen forks break.
I've seen rims warped on brand new bikes but the problem being obscured by very unequal spoke tension.
I've seen brake lever mounts not hold up to the force of normal braking and flex.
I've seen brake components have stacks of washers to make a part fit that clearly wasn't made for a particular frame.
And a list of how they're put together wrong? Literally everything can be wrong here.
Every fastener you can think of tightened so loose the bike can fall apart on the first ride.
Way too little grease packed in the bearings causing hubs and cones to be destroyed in under 100 miles.
Locknuts breaking loose on the axle causing the bearing assembly to damage itself.
Laughably bad derailleur adjustment where the chain can't hit every gear and or will slip off, I swear they don't even adjust the derailleurs at all during assembly.
Brake pads with so much cable slack that the brake pads make no contact with the rims.
Headsets with locknuts that you can turn by hand.

The list goes on, stay away from these bikes.

are you a nigger or a pure skin?

pure

you can't reason with his level of stupidity

You fucking mong. A "parts bin" is what parts are stored in. Rolls fucking Royce use parts bins.
lrn2engineer also kys

Why get such a shit bike? Sora Drivetrain? When you get this shit bike pls ride it off a bridge.

will do :^]

These chinese factories slap frames to parts from a parts bin, much of the time that part has no business being on a particular frame.
An easy example would be a kickstand I saw mounted to a bike that literally couldn't stand the bike up, I mean if you got it to stand this particular bike up you would have to either break the laws of physics or modify the kickstand.
The other example I already mentioned, stacking a row of washers on the brakes to make them "fit" the frame properly.

If you don't know the difference from this and what auto manufactures do then you're lost.

What are you watching on netflix?

fresh meat

Good?

yeah

809€ with the discount since the 2018 bikes are coming early september

Originally i wanted to purchase the Canyon Urban 4.0
Look it up, it's dope as fuck

A "parts bin" is used in every engineering workshop. Working in a bike shop doesn't make you a mechanical engineer son. I should know, I started a 4 year apprenticeship in 1984.

This is a legit bike; it has gears. Hipsters ride "fixies" while smoking American Spirits they bought with their parents' credit card.

You better wear a helmet OP accidents happen. Brain damage doesn't heal.

>be me
>spend a paycheck on a good bike from local shop
>lock bike up behind house
>back yard area is well lit
>securely locked
>get up to check on bike
>no seat
>no rear wheel
>no pedals
>no handlebar
>nigger takes half my bike
>spend next paycheck on shotgun

>$600
Does it come with a free dildo so you can continue to fuck yourself in the ass after that purchase

love these faggots that think +500$ bikes are a waste of money