>2017
>not a vegan
lmao explain yourselves?
>get to live longer and better
>live a more healthier life
>no need slaughter innocent animals
>live guilt free
>no fear of any dieseases
>vegan meat tastes exactlt like normal meat and with any senseless murder of animals
There is literally no reason to not be a vegan in this day and age

Pic related:A delicious vegan breakfast

Other urls found in this thread:

generationiron.com/bodybuilder-youtube-star-furious-pete-goes-the-second-round-in-cancer-battle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 no solid arguments by carnivores. Just circular logic, strawmen, ad hominems, red herrings, and cognitive dissonance because they know they are wrong deep down inside.

no scientific studies have shown any of the quantitative claims to be true in your post.

the qualitative namby-pamby animal welfare shit is a valid point but that crap is just like, your opinion man.

/thread

There is literally no reason for animals to be killed you murders, and its a fact that meat causes cancer. You people are delusional

>vegan
>butter
1/10 - made me respond

I don't think you read Dude stop being not good. Be good not bad. Bad is not good. Be good.

Thats vegan butter, better than normal butter since now poor cows were raped and made to suffer just to produce milk and Im not a troll you carnivorus bastard

What are you even on about you retard? Has all the meat given you brain cancer?

I do think we should at least reduce our meat consumption a lot. I see no point in becoming vegan though.

And i'm not doing it because i don't give a fuck and i fcking like tendies

1.- I don't want to live longer and "better".
2.- Maybe I am not as healthy as you but I am sure I am stronger and have better condition than you.
3.- I don't feel any pity or shame about killing animals and I strongly feel human compassion is misplaced if you cry for a cow.
4.- I don't think you're free of deseases just because you eat rabbit food but I agree meat eaters may have more health problems. Still I don't care.
5.- Vegan "meat" doesn't taste like anything close to real meat, that's just false.

There you go pal, keep crying. I won't change my mind.

>Doesn't speak english

Reduce it to zero yes, we have vegan meat the tendies made with them will taste just as good but without the animals suffering

You're just in denial, vegan meat tastes better than real meat. If I were to kill you just for your meat how would you feel?

I'm an omnivore who loves a juicy steak but that meal does look delicious and wholesome.

Literally munching on a burger as I come across this thread.

Actually I am not in denial, I eat all kind of foods since cooking is my passion.
I do vegan meals often too, they are indeed delicious.
But saying that false meat taste better or even the same is delusional.

>If I were to kill you just for your meat how would you feel?

I want to see you try it fag.
Seriously, how this is even an argument?
I told you, I don't feel pity for animals and if you think that you're superior just because you do is beyond retardation.

One fact that I can be sure of is that I feel no guilt whatsoever going to the store and buying chicken, ground beef etc.

Lmao have fun dying early from cancer

life eats life.

The fact that you people think you're morally better because you only eat certain kinds of life, boggles the mind.

You kill and eat plants, I'll kill and eat animals and plants. You'll cry about how I'm being bad, I'll sit back and laugh at your ignorance of how the world works.

>kek

Have fun living a joyless life of bland rabbit food, faget

lmao have fun dying from lack of vitamins.

If animals are going to be slaughtered reguardless what the fuck does you not eating some do? nothing. nothing changes, all you do is make sure their death was a waste. if anything youre just disrespecting them.

You will die of cancer too dude but while you cry about it I will be having a delicious medium rare steak and a beer.

>>not a vegan
>lmao explain yourselves?
>>get to live longer and better
Not scientifically proven.
>>live a more healthier life
Not scientifically proven.
>>no need slaughter innocent animals
Insects aren't animals?
>>live guilt free
Non vegans can be guilt free.
>>no fear of any dieseases
E coli? Influenza? Are you retarded?
>>vegan meat tastes exactlt like normal meat and with any senseless murder of animals
Not yet, it doesn't.
>There is literally no reason to not be a vegan in this day and age
Your logic is as faulty as you are.
>Pic related:A delicious vegan breakfast
I disagree. It looks terrible.

How would you feel if someone killed you just for that reason huh!? Why kill when we dont have to, you're concious will also be less burdened and guilt free

last time i checked even the sun gives you cancer welcome to cancer land fuck it im rolling a cig now too

To begin, you can't be vegan and eat eggs and butter lol

>2017
the year has nothing to do with anything
>not a vegan
yeah no shit, I like to have well balanced meals
you could die tomorrow from a car crash, so could I. also better is subjective. I would argue having an occasional fucking great steak makes my life better than yours
You're missing out on lots of protein and vitamins which is not healthy
I don't slaughter them, Tyson does lol
>live guilt free
I have no guilt for eating animals
right, cuz diseases only come from meat right?
>vegan meat tastes exactlt like normal meat and with any senseless murder of animals
you know it doesn't you fucker, tofurkery can kiss my dick

I drink plenty of fruit juice so no, you on the other hand will die from cancer

generationiron.com/bodybuilder-youtube-star-furious-pete-goes-the-second-round-in-cancer-battle/

How would you feel if you were killed for food, and a cow? Oh yeah youre a stupid dead cow.

I gain my proteins from peanuts guilt free

Living in a smaller city, it's kinda hard to find that type products but I'm trying to leave milk for almond milk, I think that is an improvement.

In a year and a half I'm going to move out and I will start getting a little vegan, without being a pretentious asshole.

Deer have to be hunted. Otherwise they overpopulate, eat everything in their environment, and then drop dead in piles.

Again with this bullshit.
I eat meat and I am 100% guilt free.

Animals eat other animals too and if you think we humans are better than that then you are implying animals are inferior to us and they are.

You must eat a SHIT ton of peanuts.

If someone killed me I'd be dead. I wouldn't feel anything. Nor would I care why they did. I'd be dead, dumbass.

I have alot of reas9ns not to be vegan.
1.Not cincerned with how long i live.
2.not concerned with my health really.
3.i dont like most animals so kill them and cook them.
4.i have no guilt torwards what i eat.
5. I have aids,dafuq do i care about other dieases?
6.know what else tastes like normal meat? Normal meat.

I wouldn't feel anything because i'd be dead

It's nut juice.

You know how I know? There's no nut tit!

1: I'm sacrificing the worst years of my life anyway.
Why die at 90 when you can die at 70?

2: Don't care
3: Don't care
4: No guilt as it is.
5: Ebola cares nothing for what Idet I adhere to.
6: Not quite. I've tried it. Not bad but not as good.

I guess i would feel dead because my brain cant register feeling anymore because im dead.

It's going to happen reguardless, you not eating any doesnt help solve the problem at all. I love animals and love so i see where youre coming from but you gotta realize what youre doing does nothing to help anything so how the fuck do you sit there and feel 'non-guilty' and self-richous? Sounds like you just need some pussy, oh wait, thats meat.

No you have guilt on a subconcious level stop being in denial. Veganism must be forced, feels good to know my kids will never be the cause of animal suffering and will live long

I don't care about animals.
I barely care about creatures of my own species, outside my immediate circle of friends/acquaintances.

OK, I'll give it a shot. I'll eat a vegan.

>checked

also they get eaten alive and frozen to death and die of starvation.

A bullet through the lungs and a 10s "what the fuck was that, my chest hurts" then passing out due to bloodloss > wolves tearing your guts out and standing around watching you struggle for hours while you slowly go into shock and die.

We're omnivores, just look at your fucking teeth, they have fangs.

>implying I'll live long enough for my diet to matter
>innocent
>guilt
Also, fuck you for "more healthier". "Healthier" already implies "more", just like "unless" implies "if". People who say "more healthier" and "unless if" need to be sent back to elementary school

read

Why do you insist so hard that I feel guilt?
It's seems to me that you're in pain and can't deal with reality. If not eating meat helps you feel better then don't eat it.
Also, seek help, you may need therapy.
Be good man.

>Veganism must be forced

Like feminism and multiculturalism?

If you won't eat meat, where from you would get proteins?
Also
> be a vegan
> life long

Go raw plant based. God-tier diet. Eat one/two meals a day so intermittent fasting benefits as well

Holy shit maybe thats why yesterday I found a hair in my cereal

life is not defined by how long you lived.
btw i eat meat bcuZ is tastier than anyshit ever eated
soy food is like eat shit

If I don't eat my meat, how can I have pudding?

What?

If being vegan is healthy then why do you have to supplement your diet with vitamins?

Clearly the meat has furthered your cognition.

I eat meat. I still live guilt free and without fear of diseases . Hmm.. fuck off faggot. Fucking vegan scum

>calls vegans ignorant
>blatantly ignores the the major differences between plants and animals.
>"b-but your not m-morally superior" haha got em

This is easy.

Check your teeth. Some are flat for grinding plant matter, some are sharp for tearing up meat.

Our bodies are designed to eat both. Meat that is natural is great for the human body, without steroids, antibiotics, estrogen ect.

Both are needed parts of the human diet. Legitimate studies suggest the absence of meat causes quite a few health issues. The studies i refer to are ones not funded by companies that may benefit from skewed results.

We need both, try to only feed a lion tofu. Lions kill innocent animals. See how the lion fairs

2 cups of tea to this goy

Imagine if your kids decides to be a rebel and eat some cow flesh behind your back and you found out. "REEEEEEEEEEE DON'T YOU DARE SHOVE THAT PIECE OF TRASH DOWN YOUR THROAT REEEEEEE POOR COW MURDERED FOR NOTHING"

>vegan meat tastes exactlt like normal meat

HAAAAAAAA HAAAA ha ha ha haaaa haaaa haaa hhhaaaa ha hah he he he he

Red meat tastes so fucking good. And who the hell would wanna live longer anyhow? You vegans are a joke.

I'd feel like a part of my ecosystem. Since animals eat animals. Humans are animals, so it's whatever.

>If I were to kill you just for your meat how would you feel?
If you think the life of a fucking cow is equal to the life of a person then I believe your brain need some more protein, and not from that vegan shit.

Because i like the taste of meat

This is dead on. Exactly right

> live guilt free
For killing a pig? You fucking retard. We make parties when killing pigs. Everyone is happy cause of all those meat, sausages, bloodwurst and that sweet, raw fat. Noone feels any guilt about it, it is meant as food and it will end as food. Just like potatoes. Both are unhealthy, both delicious and I don't give a damn about peeling their skin off.

go fucking kill yourself then
A life is a life, they feel the same pain as us

Where my family is from, meat is a normal dish
Where I live today, vegan food is not cheaper than our industrial food
Poor people have bad food habits because of the income we get
If I was richer, i would probably care about what i eat
When you're poor, hunger is a problem, hunger in your family is the worse problem ever.
When i'll be rich i'll probably turn out vegan tho.

check my quads you useless faggots

If I was wrong, I would switch what I eat, you deluded fucking mongoloid.
Being a vegan is about nothing more than inflating one's already inflated self worth. This is why 100% of vegans are the children of well off white suburbanites.
Bunch of cunts, can't stop talking about their eating habits to people uninterested in anything about them.

There are many types of protein the body needs

Plants are also life, user. And they produce electrical charge when under stress factors.

Hey I'm vegan too, and for a very specific reason that isn't related to bodily health. But fuck you guys stop acting like queers. I know veganism is king but seriously stfu

False. Vegans tend to die younger especially if they're vegan from a young age due to endocrine issues.

Redundant. Apparently vegans have poor short-term memory. Malnutrition, particularly zinc deficiency, would cause this.

He said as he puts on his leather shoes.

>live guilt free
Until you kill your children from malnutrition?

That's because you have no immune system. So the moment you get a parasite or a virus, it's going to go HAM.
Antibiotics can't take the strep throat out once it gets to your kidneys, trigger.
FYI Those antibiotics are derives from animals and employ animal testing to observe efficacy. There is no modern biomedical technology without animal testing.

>>vegan meat tastes exactlt like normal meat and with any senseless murder of animals
Tofu tastes like nothing. And feels like a gritty flan.
Meat tastes like caramelized sugars and coagulated proteins; good.

Sure there is, it looks like my cock.

To you peace of mind is being a faggot.
For me is eating like a king.

I've not once eaten a vegan meat that tasted like meat. My gf if vegan, and my mom has been vegan for the past 7 years, so trust me I have experience in this subject.

useless nigger such a waste of quads

Best thing about being "meat eater" is that you can eat vegan food and don't have to make a fuss about it.

Is this a joke?

Guilt? Id wear a kitten as a condom nigga.

>thinking i care about some life more than other life
bahahahaha you're such a literal racist.

Oh shit I feel bad this made me laugh

So edgy

Dont feel bad. You are on Sup Forums,you are allowed to be fucked up here m8.

this is why nobody takes you people seriously.

choke on a dickburger you useless waste of space

Hiw do you mean edgy? Like tom cruise edgy? George carlin edgy? Chris farley edgy?

A life with out the simple joys of a steak is not really worth living

Ever looked at intestinal length with respect to diet? Humans intestinal length is predictive of a herbivore diet.

14 year old emo edgy.

So you're saying that if a gator eats a deer, it's slaughtering a innocent animal and it should convert to vegan because of guilt? It's literally no different if we shot and killed the same deer to cook it up, stop being a faggot OP

I'm more for this.

yeah that's why we have 4 stomachs, and all our teeth are flat, and we don't have a gall bladder, and our eyes are on the sides of our heads.