youtube.com/watch?v=npF1lkKEM9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

donald trump 2bh

Janet looks like a dude.

ameriprudes 2bh

If this had happened today it would be seen as protest art against Donald Trump
>Grab em by the....

MTV, they produced it.

Also this particular half time show is why we see very bland performances that have no hot girls twerking and shit.

IT WAS A TITTY
I SAW A TITTY

What a crazy "accident"! But seriously

Janet is at fault along with Justin and all the other people from both of their camps who organized this, came up with the idea and saw it through. Then for pretending it was TOTALLY ACCIDENTAL BRO!

Congressional idiots are at fault for freaking out about something so fucking stupid, the FCC had a boom period after this happened, censorship shot through the roof. There was a war going on while this happened btw

Idiotic average American citizens are at fault for taking the ball the gov'ment set up and running with it. WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?!?!

OP is at fault for bringing it back up when this should be dead and buried in our collective memories.

In the end, it was all stupid bullshit that benefited no one. It didn't help Janet make a comeback, it was just a desperate cry for attention.

So obviously fake and staged, just completely stupid.

>Some tits get shown on Sup Forums
>Americans lose their shit

That was the first tit I'd ever seen

JT but the idea of a white male being held accountable for his actions when theres a black female nearby is laughable

Tittys are dangerous tho senpai

Germany gets it.

The whole "OMG wardrobe malfunction" only made it worse. She showed her nipple, and pretentious moral highgrounders got triggered while the silent majority took it for what it was.

she didnt show her nipple she had a pasty on

Did she even show a nipple? She was wearing pasties iirc

>totally an accident, i wear pasties every day!

that was such a weird show to begin with
youtube.com/watch?v=npF1lkKEM9o
>song about social justice
>followed up with a song about how he just wants to fuck her

Janet Jackson for being a woman

Plastic surgery fucked her face up

>took a piss and missed it
>no dvr

It was clearly jts fault. I mean he yanked that thing off, maybe he was just trying to be edgy but he grabbed and pulled there is no mistake.. also hers kinda for wearing something retarded

>allow this
>durr hurr why Beyonce and Lady Gaga gotta ruin muh suberbowl with their weird shit

He was supposed to rip off the black part to reveal the red lace top underneath but pulled too hard and pulled the whole thing off. It was meant to be a risqué ending but obviously not that extent

Whatever you say, dummy.

We had a party at my apartment for this game that was supposed to be only a few good buddies because we only had some shitty 24 inch tube TV with antenna to watch it on. Our apartment had a reputation though for having bomb ass parties so like 70-80 people ended up showing up and cramming into our liitle ass 2 bdrooom apartment. Nobody could really even see the nipple.

A bunch of fights broke out that night too and that was pretty much the end of us having the cool apartment that everyone wanted to party at

Best SB party I ever went too was the one where the Steelers beat the Cards. I got super drunk and was the only one that picked the Steelers so I was rubbing that shit in after the game

In the 1st quarter I did a kegstand and right then some girls walked in. This one girl was in her late 20s maybe early 30s. Sexy ass curly hair with the thiccest ass Ive ever seen wearing short shorts and knee high socks. Told the guy holding my legs 'I'm fuckin that chick tonight" and walked over to her introduced myself and said "Hey I'm user we're hooking up tonight"

Fast forward through several lines of coke, Santonio Holmes and several half ass "rejections" I get her to give me a ride home. On the way we grab whataburger and she stops at this apartment complex she works at so she can "use the restroom real quick" before she takes me home. We go into some vacant apartment with weirdass show furniture no person would ever have and she goes into the bathroom. I find the other bathroom and go and come out and sit on the couch and wait for her then she comes out completely naked and we fucked until the sun came up then I fucked her one more time and left and called my friend to pick me up

>tfw i was reloading on grub in the other room and heard the screams of women when it happened

Orchestrated to drum up press for the superb owl and this very incident was what gave the people who creates YouTube the idea for it kek

>80 people
>2 bedroom apartment

was having a halo 1 lan party until we got a flood of texts saying wat just happened and we were all filled with regret.

>panths fan, first time seeing owl
>janet's titty on the screen, surely this must be a sign
>ends up being another asterisk ring