Hey Sup Forums I have a question for anyone who can answer. I need help

Hey Sup Forums I have a question for anyone who can answer. I need help.
In a few months me and my girlfriend are buying a van and renovating it to start traveling, it's gonna have everything, like a bed, TV, computer, toilet, sink, cook top, ect, the computer is going to be custom built as it has to be pretty beefy. I'm thinking of putting a 650 watt to 860 watt power supply in it (platinum certified), could a solar setup with lithium batteries keep this running sufficiently enough to game or work for a few hours a day? If so what would I need?

Honk?

What

goddamn OP you faggot, if you're goin innawoods forget about a top of the line TV and PC. Get a bare minimum laptop, you'll be spending your days cutting lumber, cooking, exploring the outdoors, looking for shade to park your RV.
Just get 2 x 100W solar panels, a current inverter, a second battery and your good...
also screw the toilet, just get a shovel and go innawoods
goddamnn faggot OP

I'm still going to have a job, which is currently web design and 3d modeling.
I am going to be living in this van, so trying to find the woods in the middle of a city is kinda fucking hard.

No way. Not even with a 1000W solar system.

Damn. What at about if did a bus instead with 5 or so panels, and 3 or 4 batteries? IDK shit about solar.

well, then just try to park your RV next to fresh water tap and a power outlet.
if you can't find a power outlet, try into hacking public lighting for free AC at night....
I have done just that successfully , Europe though, faggot OP

Well if you are planning on living in the middle of a city, try to find a camping site that'll let you hook up, otherwise be prepared to move every 2-3 days to avoid law inforcement (vagrancy),
faggot OP!

If you're going to live on the road and embrace this lifestyle, why the fuck are you worried about playing videogames?? Fucking moron..

Most likely will have a place to plug in directly most of the time, as my girlfriend has family all over the country. But for the long bursts of time we are on the road parking in Walmart's, how many solar panels and batteries would I need?

Because I like too, and because right now I live in a shitty apartment with no car, so I'm getting a vehicle which I will just live in. Fuck it's not like I'm doing this to her closer to nature. Fuck nature.

if you're going to be plugged in most of the time, make those your working days, and all the other days just make 'em your holiday and enjoy the adventurous life of INNAWOODS, faggot OP!!!

Wat

That may be true, but my job allows me to work whenever I want. So usually I work all the time. But I use games a past time so I would like to have some games to play. But my question is, still, how much energy storage and solar panels do I need to power my rig for a few hours a day. The rest of the time it will just be a small TV and some led lights

If you're legitimately asking, fuck you

If you're trolling, fuck you

Basically fuck you

One fully charged battery = 90 minutes of power.

Nigga, how much Watts does your gaming rig need?
OK, now buy enough solar panels (hooked up in parallel) to obtain roughly 130% of those Watts. You know, the rated wattage of those panels is only ever ever achieved in lab conditions, that's why the 130%.
Next, during the day in the summer you won't lack power.
trouble is, once the sun sets or during the winter.

If you're asking this for real, and are too lazy to do the math or 10 minutes of research, go fuck yourself.

But seriously, don't bother with a "rig". Get a high end laptop/portable workstation with good Quadro or FireNV graphics for 3D work. That will not be as powerful as a desktop, but it'll be good enough and will use waaaaay less power and have its own battery.

Thank you, A helpful answer.

you're welcome faggot OP.
Welcome to the gipsy life :D

also, don't rely too much on batteries.
starter (lead) batteries don't like to deep cycle, it wears them out.
during the summer 2-3 hours might be enough for you, during the winter you might need twice as much.
Lithium batteries are superior, yet more expensive.
At least, use gel batteries (the kind they use on boats) instead of normal starter batteries.
they last more cycles.
Then, you'll need circuitry for charging, monitoring, inverting current DC->AC ....
goddamn faggot OP!!!!

Just forget about your high end rig and get a decent laptop, much less energy required!