Men, do you ever eye fuck women?

Men, do you ever eye fuck women?

I don't know what it's called, but I call it eye fucking. You walk down the street or wherever, and lock your eyes into the eyes of a woman that passes by. Then you watch her reaction. Some women just look down or to the side. Some look annoyed, purse their lips, roll their eyes etc. And some keep their eyes locked in yours. I don't know but maybe it's a good idea to approach the latter, I've never tried. I've done this eye fucking thing a few times, maybe 10 times or something.

My hypothesis is that only women that find you attractive, are horny and open to being fucked by you will lock their eyes in yours for several seconds. If true this might be a good method to weed out all the other women, and then when you come across these women you can pretty much go straight for the phone number or an instadate. Thoughts on this?

I think maybe what made me stop doing this is that a few women gave me a look like they were extremely irritated, like they hated me.

Once a woman kind of eye fucked me. She was sitting in a café in a mall and I walked by. I noticed she had her eyes locked on me. I guess I wish I had walked up and sat down at her table. But I didn't. I really need to become more fearless, don't know how.

bump

bump

Sad loser

>Eye fucking

>Eye contact

yeah I get it.

Op you don't just go in for the number, you smile, if they smile back then you look busy for a bit then go get their number. simple but go up to them and tell them they look fun and attractive and ur in

you just need to go up to more people in general, not just women. if you had a flyer to hand out you would learn that going up to people is damn easy u just need some Nuts

>you smile, if they smile back
good idea, thanks
One thing though I've been wondering about. Sometimes when I look at women they look pleased. But I can't tell if they like me or if they just like the attention.

Me 15 made a terrible mixtape handed it out at local mall saw cute girl told her I played parties and she may want my contact info having heard the CD a few days later lost virginity due to my bad music and lack of shame.

Thanks. I've heard that advice before. Problem is I don't like people and I don't like to talk to people. I just want to fuck.

Nice selfie.

never let womens know this, just fake being interested in making friends. if u cant fake it then too bad my nig no pus for u

infact by faking it they will sense you are partially uninterested and it should make them try more.
the best advice is to keep them wanting more. whatever it is, texts, attention, kissing, dick. anything. if they want ten, build them 9

bump

this thread was removed

I myself deleted the thread and then reposted it in order to edit it.

THIS. I'm very good at talking to people and making friends etc, except I really disppise having to talk to people. especially when I don't know them.

lol

Yeah I live in NYC and have done this before, I remember one vividly where there was this cute girl about my age walking on the sidewalk in a slutty little summer outfit. She looked up at me and her eyes just went through my body and mine went through hers. I felt like we were making love and then boom, we passed each other and I never saw her again.

Its called eye contact you stupid moron

I question that my self too, im good looking (7/10) because of high cheekbones/strong jawline /fitfag/

and everytime i walk by a female and we lock eyes they do what OP says. I see women mire me all the time, when im in the subway, stores, etc. But when i walk by them or some shit they look uninterested, i do have a somewhat srs on my face most of the time but i am chill asf the only time i ever lash out or get angry is if it is on upon myself i never rage at other people

>shit sucks

bruh just talk to a girl already

%%test%%
*test*
**test**

This would be a great time to post the pic of the creep smile comic

This is so retarded. Just talk to them you autistic fuck.

I'm a grill and let me tell you most women find that creepy and disgusting and the ones who are "eye fucking" often are pedo looking fags

I am a confirmed autist.

I have been discovering same thing OP. Make eye contact, if its sent back held for like a minute then good chance theyre interested. You said some women looked pissed doing this. I've had women look,posses,them have good responses approaching them actually. I chalk this up to either women's response they've learned to filter out guys without balls from approaching them, or just me being an autist and not knowing how to read facial expressions.

Another thing i think they'll do after you make eye contact - just kind of hover around where you are or where you could see them. Another sign they're probably interested.

>mom gives brother and I credit card to grocery shop regularly - Fuck yeah
>was at grocery store with brother a couple days ago
> catch girl's eye walking past an aisle as I'm off finding shit to bring back to cart.
>Catch up with brother in front of meats
>brother taking an eternity to pick meat
>girl squeezes by RIGHT in front of me then starts looking at meat a little further down the aisle
>remember pua articles saying this happens
>remember the past times I was CERTAIN I saw this but didn't take action
>remember how much I regretted doing nothing
>this is what ive been training for
>watch her - she hovers overheats picking nothing for like FIVE minutes at least
>getting nervous
>quick,think of something to say
>consider:
>saying she's giving me an approach invitation
Wil never work
>saying I wanna fuck her
You can think of something better
>you're cute
I can think of something better
>keep thinking and nothing else comes to mind
>give up and finish shopping
You were never meant to succeed with women

>mental rape

nobody gives a fuck what you think

>just fake being interested in making friends. if u cant fake it then too bad my nig no pus for u

>being this beta and giving advice
My sides.