Favorite Sports Anchors

Who are some of your favorite or most respected sports anchors?

>i respect all protestors...unless they ruin my day

respecting the right to protest does not = respecting all protestors

>i respect the right to protest...unless the protest ruins my day

Liberalism is a mental disorder

I'm embarrassed I used to be on the far left in college

did she say they shouldn't be allowed to protest?

no, there's nothing wrong with calling protesters out since they aren't doing anything but making things worse for others

Congrats on your recovery, buddy.

>Who are some of your favorite or most respected sports anchors?
literally anyone but those 2 niggers on espn that keep getting their shitty shows cancelled only to have espn try to make a new shitty show for them

I KNOW WE'LL MAKE THEM TALK ABOUT MOVIES THIS TIME IT'LL BE GREAT

just stop fucking advertising them nobody watches

>can't walk a couple of minutes
>can't take a minor inconvenience
>muricans

No wonder you have such a shit protest culture there, the government can step all over your freedoms and you bitch about protests for their "inconvenience"

>lumping the far left in with mainstream liberals

You're retarded she didn't even say that she just thinks they're protesting to disrupt not to send a message

Most of these groups are paid protesters so she isn't far off

lol your shitty nation literally kills protesters

>tfw no sage steele gf

>nation ran by cartels having any opinion on protestors

Loveing
Every
Laugh

>These hateful words make me feel extremely uncomfortable and I can no longer support a company....

Is this nigga serious?

Is this how it works in America these days?
"Your opinon makes me uncomfortable so you should get fired"

wtf

iamstpablo literally shaking

his name is literally Pablo, he's the one that has to go back

Inb4 she is suspended by ESPN and forced to delete the post.

Thanks goys at Disney!

>goys at Disney!
you tried

Lalo Varela is the GOAT Latino ESPN commentator

plural of goy is goyim

Sage loves white cock

Rich Eisen is pretty cool from what I seen. Fairly impartial and level headed. His show is one of the better sports talk shows out there since you don't get the shitty yelling and crap like you do on shows like Skeup and first take

yeah he's pretty cool and the dan patrick show is ok when they actually have sports to talk about

you do realize that after we cut your country off the cartels will gain full control and you will be thrown into complete chaos.

as for sage. she dindu nothin. watch ESPN side with the liberals

Although no one outside of Winnipeg will know who he is, paul edmonds is probably the best sports commentator of all time

>these hateful words

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

Most white people stopped watching ESPN a few years ago.

As if the "far left" is any better

One of my favorites is this guy named Connor Ireland he works for dirty water media here in Boston and has a show called the patriot guys

Don't worry, you'll be back. Spineless weaklings like you will flip flop depending on whatever echo chamber they currently find solace in. You were a bleeding heart gommie in college, you're an edgy conservative on Sup Forums, you'll be a liberal again once a cute SJW gets on your dick. Faggot.

Correct, but Americans are totally allergic to reading posts longer than 5 words that contain any truth, so don't expect a proper reply.

This

By all means protest. But why the fuck cause disruption to innocent people?

Why don't they go and cause Trump some disruption in one of his hotels or something, since he's the one they're mad at?

This

They're literally all the same

Yes, that's how the West works these days, and don't tell me you don't have it too Hans because I know you do, I've been to Germany.

This generation of libs are spoiled children.

>Hey guys, you know what's REALLY logical? Being a CENTRIST! That means you have no strong opinions whatsoever because you don't want to tread on anybody's toes!

Faggot

>By all means protest. But why the fuck cause disruption to innocent people?
Well because THEIR opinion is RIGHT and people have to KNOW!
Obviously.

>>Hey guys, you know what's REALLY logical? Being a CENTRIST! That means you have no strong opinions whatsoever because you don't want to tread on anybody's toes!
>there's only fully agreeing with the left or fully agreeing with the right, PICK A SIDE ALREADY
sad

>protest culture

narco government 3rd worlders shouldn't speak anything about freedoms

What the fuck is a sports anchor? Every guy and girl on espn sound EXACTLY the same. It's literally all Bro-tier frat guy for the last 35 years and with a nigger and a jew

jack edwards
SCARRRRRRR