The rats are abandoning this sinking ship faster than I would have thought...

The rats are abandoning this sinking ship faster than I would have thought. Hopefully one of them takes Trump's head on the way out.

Yeah, when even your staunchest supporters start running the other way, you know the end is near.

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence become president
>Pence pardons Trump
>Pence names Trump VP
>Pence resigns
>Trump becomes president
>Trump names Pence VP
Your move, liberal cucks.

Why would Pence throw away the presidency like that? I'm not saying he would be any better than Trump, but I seriously doubt he'd do his parter-in-crime any favors.

Enjoy your ever increasing defict Amerifags.

You had a way out but you took the blue pill cause of PC and now the shit will continue to flow until your all speaking Islam.

sad

sad

sure kid

damn, you're crazy, half of americans aren't even intelligent enough to attempt to learn islam.

I agree. Trump is pretty fucking sad. But I still look forward to his next inadequacy-fueled tirade on twitter.

You gotta feel for Spicy a little. His job was to go out EVERY FUCKING DAY and say a bunch of lies and bullshit that he knew wasn't true and then get butchered by the press in attendance.

Even after doing all that for Trump, that orange cock sucker still rejected his advice and shat all over him.

>OP

I do. Spicer did his best to support a rambling buffoon who would rather shoot his mouth off and further ruin his opinion polls than listen to someone else's advice and shut the fuck up for once.

The text of the Constitution doesn't impose any limitations on pardons except that they can't be used in cases of impeachment

It's funny that liberals are called snowflakes when this is the Republitard response to things they don't like.

>knowing shit
>American

What are you, a liberal faggot?

Hurr durr look at me I graduated high school derrrrrp!

Be nice if he had some nudes of her, at least.

I also have a masters in liberal arts, come at me bro

Lock him up

sad

sad

not poster but i learned that from watching house of cards.

>still using campaign memes to defend the orangutan

sad.

sad