Just found out that my penis is scientifically below average. Feels bad man, off by 9cm^3

Just found out that my penis is scientifically below average. Feels bad man, off by 9cm^3.

I honestly thought i was packing a pretty decent buddy, guess not though.

Other urls found in this thread:

thevisualiser.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone below 6 inches should kill themselves. I'm a femanon and I know that no girl is ever going to fuck a guy that's below 6 inches (ok we might fuck you if you're rich, but we will cuck you too).

Bumping to find my similarly small dicked brothers.

So what exactly do you want us to do about it?

This poster has a penis.

tits or gtfo

I am a solid 6.15 inches baby. That extras a tip for you.

>femanonhere.jpg

>im a femanon

Post your tits to prove it.

just barely 5" good thing my personality is enough to scare women away

wait wtf is that measuring method in the picture? if that was a person the ruler would be pressed nearly an inch deep into their belly/thigh. you're supposed to put the ruler on top of your cock

Im 6inches and i was too big for my korean ex. Caused her significant discomfort

Dude has a noodle in his pants. thats the thinnest dick ive ever seen.

Same.

Its a visualization, they also have a guide for measuring. It uses bone pressed in length, so if anything, im even smaller than this graph.

Tits or fuck off

what website is this??

>korean
Korean men literally have 3-4 inch cocks on average so that's not exactly weird. White girls have much bigger vags. You need at least 6 inches to satisfy a White girl.

Yeah I agree.

They started making anime body pillows in Korea?

she was 8 years old! Maybe that had something to do with it!

TheVisualizer

5.5" here. avg girth too.

Having more confidence is better than more penis.

meatspin.com

OP here. Yeah, i've only ever had one girl say anything negative about my cock, and that was she thought it was too thin.

keep telling yourself that, cuck

would you fuck a 7.1 inch like me?

pics op

Vaginal length differs from person to person, so 5" is going be plenty for some ladies, while some will need 6" or even 7" to feel completely full. I have a friend who is 10" deep, so she needs a big one.

Might also be that you're a slut

Source: I'm a humane biologist

>angry tranny

>this fucker

>10" deep
Does she have hooves?

>Humane Biologist

So...you don't believe in vivisections or something?

this site is a bit disapointing, you cannot adjust for curvature
my dick aint straight as an arrow you see

Im Australian, my korean ex was 30years old and above average for an asian girl, possibly average for a korean. Also only had one sexual partner before me, if you take her at her word.
I recall reading that the 3-4inch korean male cock is a myth as it was measurements taken from flacid korean soldiers.
I suspect they are around 5inchs on average, afterall the average american male is only 5.5inches.
Im 6inches and was always pretty happy being average as i wouldnt want to be any longer and not be able to go balls deep.
Turns out i was too long, and also too wide for this particular girl.
So being average can be a disadvantage, depends on the girl.

nice double dubs

there is absolutely no way you're a humane biologist if you think there's a woman out there with a ten inch deep vagina

above average height, i meant to say

>Might also be that you're a slut
Yeah I'm a slut. So what? You virgins are so insecure around sexually empowered women.

All of my ever so slightly below average beauty, you are welcome.

30 and one partner...pick one.

vacuum pump

Not a myth they really are that small.

Might be 7, might be 9, I don't deal in inches on the daily. She is 20 cm deep

You got kik?

Nah like sluts are good to fuck but not date

There is a difference between being sexual empowered and being a slut. You seem to be a slut. A person who could never say no to a cheap fuck. Someone who would suck off a horse if it could give you an orgasm

Thing is, women arnt sluts the world over.
There are plenty of koreans that are inexperienced.
My ex had a cousin, whom i met. She was very frank about her sexual experiences.
She was 42 and definitely not a prude and i estimate maybe 10 sexual partners based on her personality, attitude, knowledge etc....and the fact that she was older than 30 when she lost her V-card.

Nah, she's just pretty deep. I'm not sure 10" is accurate either, I usually don't deal in inches, only did a rough translation from cm

It looks fine to me op, don't worry about it.

10" is a little over 25cm that's pretty deep. Maybe you beat her cervix back up inside her there stud!

Are you a boy or a girl?
Thanks!

damn! just seems a while to wait. The SK girls I've met have been pretty easy...maybe that's because I paid them.

Girl

yes, cis scum!

Answer a question only a girl would know.

tit's or get the fuck out, you know the damn rules.

lel if this isnt bait then i dont know what bait is

You know the procedure.

Master-bait!

Menstrual cramps feel like when you have diarrhea and it hurts exept it's in the middle and for me it's not as bad
Give me your kik

Well, A family freind of mine is south korean, and when she met my ex she had a conversation with her, a bit of probing.
Turns out my ex was very kind-natured and not what she was expecting, because apparently most south koreans are not so "nice". And i have to admit, she did have an eccentric streak to her. She broke the mould, so to speak.

But im old enough to know you have to treat people as individuals and you cant make blanket assumptions about women, or women from a particular country.
Sure generalizations can apply quite accurately to a group of people, but youre not going to meeting groups, but individuals.

Im a pretty good judge of character and i can tell in the first minute of a conversation if they are a person i want to spend time with, associate with.
I got no time for shallow people, dumb people, people with no sense of humor.
Sure those people get laid alot, but i dont give a shit.
Life is too short for me to waste time like that.
My number of sexual partners is only 3 but im not worried. I'll probably end up with someone similar or not at all.

>Oldfag

Volume wise I just found out that I'm bigger than 99.99% of men

Your chode is fine. Go plunder some pussy... or man-butt... whatever you're into.

Why use the Kinsey one instead of the science one?

lemonparty.org

You cock is nice, and you didn't compare it to a valid average, it's clearly above average in size

This is now a dick rate thread
dicks out, gents

Every time i post y kik i get the person i want to talk to, and a dozen trolls. You gotta show me it's gonna be worthwhile.

I didn't think the SKs weren't nice when I was there. The guys were dickish but from what I hear(generalizations, I know) they don't like white guys because their women do...and they are a bit short-dicked(generalization but with some data to back it up). I found that most of them, guys and girls, once they got to know you were fine. I've traveled enough to see that people are people, for the most part. This doesn't count for some of the extremists(religion, politics, racist) but that is true anywhere. Give Singapore a try or Thailand. Just be sure to check for hidden packages on the Thai "girls" before you get back to your room.

Link?

thevisualiser.net/

nice trips and yes I am. Both in age and being on here.

chode

Mm I can't do that
Is that yours? Do you have kik?

Dont fall for it!

You give me ya kik and I'll prove that I'm real

Dude you're trying too hard. Go outside, and get a hobby or something.

Ive been to Thailand.
I think what she meant was, korean women who date foreigners tend to be a of a certain type that perhaps is shallow and maybe a bit of a gold digger. Not sure.
In the end, we broke it off for a few reasons and the sex problems was a part of it. Other reasons being the situation she in with work and where she was living, her lack of freinds that she had made here, and also a bunch of problems that stem from her personality.
For example she was very generous, would always want to pay for both our meals even if she clearly wasnt earning enough to be able to afford it.
She had a very independant personality that meant that with problems arose, she would want to solve them by herself despite the fact that i knew of a much easier solution.
She also had that whole "work harder, not smarter" thing that koreans and japanese have.
That may get you somewhere in asia, but not in australia. Sending out 100 job applications in 1 day wont matter if your resume isnt properly made.

Wow do you have kik?

Hungry hungry faggots.

no wonder anons always want to date asian women

>tfw still not big enough for the average woman

Should have figured you had been there being an Aussie. For us in the States it is basically torture to fly(and I'm on the east coast) unless one is well off enough to go 1st class. They do work hard for sure.