So my school is introducing gender neutral toilets as per the feminazi queer headgirl...

So my school is introducing gender neutral toilets as per the feminazi queer headgirl. I always take the piss out of her. My plan is to piss/shit all over the toilets until the usual gender specific toilets are replaced, any ideas for how else I could fuck it up?

I forgot about this YouTube video.

Always liked it.

Thanks Op

>739619975

No problem.

Every bathroom should be gender neutral with a single toilet.

Bullshit.

I'm not even bullshitting you. It's cancer. But the SJWs reign supreme at my shitstain of a school.

>being this newfag

Do you go to a high school?

Put blatantly obvious video cameras in there.

Do as the niggers do and break your own shit so the higher power will fix it with new shit

how does this affect you in any way? why do you care? seems like you should be spending your time/effort doing better things, like improving your life. ruining other people's lives for enjoyment is what niggers do

shut the fuck up and let the queers do their thing. you're obviously in high school and think it's cool to hate people or whatever. let the idiots be the idiots and don't make yourself look like more of one by trying to stop them.

>being this mad about gender neutral toilets.

cry more

There won't be cameras in there, if there is it won't be inside the cubicle.

OP Back.

I just want to say that I'm gonna probably not do this since I'm a giant pussy.

Time to lurk somewhere else.

What about airport bathrooms? What about conference hall bathrooms?

Why can't you just use the bathroom that corresponds to the gender you were born as?

Pro tip: If you're a convincing enough he-she or she-he, it won't matter because no one will know.

I think what OP wants is a better shitting area because its probs out of date like most highschool shitters but i could be wrong

No, no. I said put cameras in there... to cause complaints.

Use the urinal

OP back with another update.

I will be doing this, will post in a separate thread with my results.

Wish me luck.

I don't want he-shes looking at my cock.

No that sounds like a pretty solid plan OP, i'd do the same.

Buy hundreds of tampons, then unwrap them and soak them all in blood. You can get blood from a butcher or slaughter house, or just make fake blood.

Start by leaving a few bloody tampons in the toilers for a few days. Never flish. Let them sit there for someone to find.

Wait until somebody makes and an ounce mentioned about the tampons. Now commenced phase two. Dump huge wads of bloods soaked tampons into the toilets. Clog them. Let them over flow. Destroy the fucking place.

You can never be blamed, because you're a guy. Sit back and watch the SJWS and the normie girls turn on each other.

When everything is total chaos, politely and respectfully request that men get their own bathrooms again because o the hygiene issues with the girls.

Are you a fuckin pussy or do you just have a small cock

Both

user... You sir... have inspired me...

IT'S TIME FOR ACTION.

Fucking autocorrect.

Toilets*

Flush*

Make an announcement*

Blood soaked*

you should take a screw gun and screw all the toilet seats up so they can't be lowered cause it's only equal because men need the seats up

/thread

All well then go ahead
Post updates

That's not going to work. Put super glue in the hinges.

Underage b&.

or on the seat to rip the hair off these ham-beasts so then its warm in the winter

Agreed.
Proper restroom behavior is as follows.
>Find available stall.
>Take your shit or piss.
>Wipe your self.
>wash your hands.
>Leave.

>Get Bleach
>Get into toillet room
>Make Clorox into the PooPoo water of every White Throne/Piss dumpster
>Dont flush
>Repeat till someone dumb piss into bleach
>???

>>>>>Profit

Bonus Points:
-write Heil Hitler and all that stuff with waterproof sharpie into every shitbox
-print out Pepe and offensive memes and dump them there
-get a hammer and destroy the lightbulbs in there, 1 by 1 everyday
>Shit into the sink
>Get some Tools and destroy the Locks of the Cabines, so its not closeable

U think thats enough for today.
Get to work.

I'm an underage fag. Yeah.