I followed your advice and got fit. Yet no girls, in fact, less than I got when I was average built. What's wrong...

I followed your advice and got fit. Yet no girls, in fact, less than I got when I was average built. What's wrong? Pic related

Cause youre a fag and/or a douche.
Better do a Chester, and be a hero.

You look like a terrorist

the same way im a 5'4 120 pound average looking guy and can pull pussy from any bar. physical appearance is the ice breaker sure, but if you have no game/cannot hold a conversation, you wont get laid. Or if you do it will be the most shallow lay of your life

but hey at least you're healthy right

same happened to me, I go to the gym as a hobby but I'm alone af.

I got in shape im tall and everything even got lots of talents but it seems the girls dont give me much attention they like dudes with money and play guitar or some shit its aggervating as hell

>4/100 women will fuck me in a bar because I can hold a conversation and stuff.
>96/100 will fuck me because I'm of good height and have a nice face.
Yep, you're totally the man.

well to be fair apparently i had a decent face too, i kind of downplayed that. I should have mentioned, i dont really have one night stands, just physical relationships do not interest me, so yea, take those 96 chicks who are only interested in physical appearance and ill take the 4. who cares, we both get laid. Getting laid isnt a numbers game and if you think it is, you dont get laid enough.

What type of advanced coping is this? Geting laid most definitely is a numbers game.

not really for me. getting laid once is generally a good sign that i can get laid again, with the same chick. I mean it's a numbers game in that it's somewhat binary in that regard, but generally speaking there's always someone to call up and hook up with, based on past experiences. At least until i move

Its because you dont have tattoos. Girls now days only want to be seen with guys with tattoos because those types of guys are seen as desirables because girls only want to compete with other girls for the most desirable guy they can get. Hip hop/ghetto/rap culture forced upon an already degenerate society is to blame.

Go get tatted up, a fitted cap, dark jeans, fresh kicks, and get that super stupid swag boi!

Either that or go full country boy mode and get the chicks that grew up hateing blacks. Pick one. If you fall somwhere in the middle then you need to lower your standards. 5/10 girls think they can get/deserve 10/10 guys. But they only end up fucked and confused.

It's because you have a shit personality.

You got kik?

Yeah why?

I wanna chat lol

No thanks, thats weird.

>chatting with strangers on the internet
>chatting on an app is weird

your logic, i do not see it.

You'll get their attention when you've stopped caring about it, faggot.

I'm a girl btw :p
Yeah

I wasnt op btw lol

OP, username is catalinas_1

Dangit

Are u the one in the back?

Almost every girl I've ever been with views muscle bound guys as a red flag because they think they're more likely to be self centered and mean. Also if you work out that much then odds are that your intake of other things goes down and so you seem like a less interesting person. You become a gym nerd which is one of the most polarizing types of nerds, being a comic book nerd is more accessible to an outsider in this day and age over a fucking gym nerd

OP looks ugly as fuck, you can't change that.
Also, women like men who don't care about them, not guys that work out, just to please them.

OP is just one more faggot, sage this thread.

Are you the guy in the back?

I've seen plenty uglier dude, sure he ain't the best lookin motherfucker but you're not on /soc/ friend

You look like a Muslim terrorist. Fuck off Paki scum

Well since op was a fag and didn't show me his dick, you got kik?

Still, the attention part is true. OP has to stop thinking about women.

prove you're a girl and let's chat

Not here :p

Lol tell that to the "curvy" chick that turned me down for being too skinny. Bitch I'm 6'2 and 180lbs with a great cock and a cute face, but because I'm not fat or a muscle head I get passed. Feelsbadman.jpeg

were you born female gender? what's your kik?

They turn down on themselves, what do you think.

Yeah I was, I don't wanna give my kik here lol

absolutely nothing suspicious here. nope.

Come on you give me your kik, lol you're the guy

What are y'all so afraid of man

exactly, i'm the one in charge and make the rules.

You look creepy

muscles dont get you girls but they help you idiot op
you want girls? go ask numbers and chat with some at gym

You started with an advantage, OP, or rather a few disadvantages: skinny and ugly/autistic. Now that you've lost one, girls are no longer willing to pity fuck you. You're not a charity case any more, you're just a loser to them. Should have stayed fat if you wanted pussy, though I'd recommend abstinence so you can become a wizard.

tell that to dozens of girls that range from curvy to skinny telling me that a dude who's ripped is a red flag to them? lol idk what you're point is but getting turned down once does not a trend make.

i've never been single in the past 12 years and i've never asked a girl out (3 long time gf's with a few short timers thrown in there, and i was jobless for 90% of this time lol).... i'm not muscle bound by any means lol

lol yeah if you ask out other gym nerds then you guys can nerd out together

What the fuck is wrong with people these days taking photos in changing rooms? If I were the guy behind you Id've dragged you round the room by your eye socket you fag