Why is america so ugly?

why is america so ugly?

>(((art deco architecture)))

not ugly but looks boring af

300 year old history. not enough time to develop own aesthetic or novel national identity

>((((((((((((((((((((jewnited sharters of americuck))))))))))))))))))))))

>that flag
Kek, London is dirty as fuck with shitty rundown houses

Japan is worse desu

America is like GTA. So cool

that makes literally no difference in terms of architecture

The apple never falls far from the tree.

Yeah japan looks pretty awful.

that's because londoners are runts

t. Mehmed

t. Vladimir

t. Gypsy

A FUCKING

DANCING

HOUSE

They fell for the internationalist style meme and tried to fix it with Bjaerk Ingels deconstructivism

Basically a clusterfuck of nonsense in a very cheap tacky way

Denmark is pretty ugly too. We don't really have any architectural styles like France or England, it's just buildings from different centuries side by side. Minimalism is also popular here

>America is like GTA. So cool
thats how bland and boring the games look

does look extremely comfy, but it'll do

For a New World city, it's God tier.

>America is ugly!
>England is ugly!
>Japan is ugly!
>Denmark is ugly!

Amateurs...

Unlike you Britbongs, we have a unique piece of building. What do you have?
A.
Fucking.
Bell.

The only thing I know about Sudbury is that Quill18 a youtuber lives there.

Looks alri though.

After The Great Chicago Fire, they decided to make the structures of the buildings of steel profiles and without ornamentation and decoration, something to which the Europeans paid more attention. They also based their buildings design on the Renaissance palaces, which were very visually boring (pic related)

Looks nice desu. I like the prevalence of courtyards.

That center area should be greenspace though

I don't see anything wrong with this

>reddit brackets
kys

America is basically built like a gigantic airport

Hey, WW3 will break t any moment, you'll never know when the military need to use the roads as air strips.

because they have no history

>meme arrows

Y*nks basically

This. I'm from New Jersey and my sister goes to med shool near Charleston. Every time I visit I'm shocked by how beautiful the people and architecture are.

Charleston is one of the US' oldest cities. It was around long before the westward expansion and building cities with cars in mind.

literally the only redeeming quality of american architecture styles

We didn't get blown up in WWII, thus didn't have the opportunity to rebuild our cities and make them look fancy. Thus the shitty early 20th century aesthetic.

Fuck you, there's probably fewer pre WW2 buildings left in American cities compared to Europe. You guys just can't city plan for shit and built your whole existence around cars and driving in and out of suburbs

>rustled leaves

It's a shame the colonial period ended so early, maybe more American cities would look as comfy as this

We do have our own style.

But since inner Copenhagen used to be poor as fuck, only the bridge-quaters have the styled houses.

But in the 60-80 a lot of really ugly concrete shit was erected.
And Sydhavn/Nordhavn/Örestad & Århus & Holbæk, and many more. Have gone full inter-nationalistic in what they erect.

>What is the entirety of middle America??

& I don't know why people always complain about the cars/suburb thing, it's great. Beats having to take the metro with a bunch of Jamals and Ahmeds every day.

is this cities skylines?

I fucking wish USA had kept using the colonial building style. It looks comfy and makes for a better psyche. Helps keep the local community together and make people invested in their town/city.

>any city is ugly
step aside plebs, here's hamilton

Where do you see art deco in that picture you dumb mudslime

>t nippong sleep on floor

Is this meant to be pretty? Looks like soviet brutralism to me

no i was implying hamilon is uglier than any city in this thread

You ain't seen nothing yet kiddo

>entire city based around water
>1000+ year old history
Love my town.
>pic related.

>Using a screenshot of google map's 3D mode instead of an actual photo