United States

>United States
>Strongest nation on earth for 67 years and counting
>Highest GDP on earth
>Worth 51% of the global economy
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on earth
>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones
>Developing a new generation of spaceships
>Only country to have walked on the Moon's surface (12 American men have while every other country hasn't even had 1)
>Only country with a private sector actively working in space
>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication
>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart
>Main reason Allies won WWII
>Never lost a war in its 237 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now; same with Canada in 1812)
>Leader of the free world
>First country to reach Mars

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. The Facebook you use (inb4 edgyfags "LOL fuck the system fuck Facebook")? American. Google? American. Apple? American. Microsoft? American. Every other thing on the planet except for putting milk into tea? American. You follow our elections (inb4 "I don't"; oh, really? You don't know whether Obama or Romney won?) You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive our cars. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
theglobalist.com/china-economy-usa-gdp-dollars/
visualcapitalist.com/china-vs-united-states-a-tale-of-two-economies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get that you try to piss people off and you're probably just some other european or skitskin mexican. Thats fine. Im from scandinavia and I really like the US. I dont get why ppl hate america and americans that much.

I dont like the American government and all the stupid shit that can go over there, the war in the middle east and all failed and was really unecessary. But i dont hate americans. Quite the contrary.

Soooo yeah, I like america. Deal with it niggur.
Also, yes there is shit people in america, just like anywhere.

>technoLOGically

In general, people do not hate the US, and the only people who think that the world generally hates the US are people who forget that 90% of what comes out of the media is sensationalist bullshit.

Yeah, bitch. Anything this hard for your prideful mind to absorb has got to be b8... R-right?

>Google? American.

No. But soviet.

You're welcome.

I'm Canadian and I love my good friends to the south. A stabilizing force for western values in the world.

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

>the war in the middle east and all failed and was really unecessary
>b-b-but the US war in the mwiddle east was bout oil and stuff maymay
Please just stop. Stay skankdeplebian or whatever you are and stop attempting to have an uninformed libtard sjw opinion while we are the only country on the planet attempting to wipe death cultist psychopaths from the planet.

Just continue doing what you always do. Nothing of significance while simultaneously reaping the benefits of our benevolent fucking existence.

>Strongest nation on earth for 67 years and counting
In terms of military? Possibly in navy, yes in nuclear arsenal other than Russia, no in literally everything else
>Highest GDP on earth
Until last year, now it's China
>Worth 51% of the global economy
So retarded it doesn't justify a response
>Largest navy in the world
>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the earth
>Only country with a functioning railgun
Granted
>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on earth
More ridiculous nonsense. Most of US military design is in large part imported either way. We designed most of your helicopters and even the aussies and germans built a lot of your guns and ships

Too lazy to continue reading this nonsense but quality of life and citizen happiness are generally considered a good marker for the superiority of a country and america ranks low in both, especially for a first world country.

You guys have done some cool shit and the weather is nice in the places I spent time in, but you're really fucking bad at some fundamental basics. Also you're all dumb and fat as dogshit and you build too many malls and really shit cars.

>>Leader of the free world
I guess this is a joke?

>Until last year, now it's China
citation fucking needed

who has better airforce than US, best korea?

You dare to fucking doubt dubs?

Yeah, because they were wrong.

In terms of size america probably wins, close with russia.

In terms of effectiveness they're lower than dogshit. Israel and UK both beat them and even Russias have been highly effective in the last few years compared against americas recent awful blunders.

Shitty military blunders are americas speciality though, hence why their military budget is so high

>UK
they cant even afford to keep typhoons at acceptable readiness levels

>You copy our Constitution and our laws.
more like the world gets bullied into false wars and laws that give the rich a worldwide reach to imprison and murder anyone

theglobalist.com/china-economy-usa-gdp-dollars/
visualcapitalist.com/china-vs-united-states-a-tale-of-two-economies/

Also none of these account for US debt to China or the expense of South Korea which are significant.

I often see people mistakenly assume that a war with china would be fought on the land but in reality China would simply stop exporting and take other financial manoeuvres to cripple the US within a few years.

This made me happy.

>Google

Google is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware."

Most of our national debt is to ourselves. We are also owed 89 cents for every dollar we owe.

"drive our cars" laughing in german

>You don't know whether Obama or Romney won?
sage goes in all fields

American Exceptionalism
Always thinking everything revolves around you

Yet you have the worst stats on poverty, child deaths and violence in the western hemisphere.

With all the shit the US is getting recently, you have to reassure yourself by posting on a Pakistani Butterfly Watching website

You're clearly making your point across

Western Hemisphere... Are you retarded? You do know that you are comparing South American shitholes to the US right? .

talking GDP and macroeconomics, forget's that our president deals with tiny numbers that he can count with his tiny hands.

Like saving those 300 carrier jobs or those 5000 coal mine jobs that eventually got cancelled and shipped off to mexico.

Trump fights for the little people. Correction, the little brained people.

>can fund $18 dollars worth of war
>can't spend a penny on feeding or even sheltering its poor
lel

Check who founded you stupid ass. That's why he said that.

Why would we? That money is taxes, which were taken by force. It should be spent on goods and services which benefit all of us, not given as charity.