90% of All Germans Would Vote For Hillary

Will Trump ever recover from this epic stump?

Other urls found in this thread:

portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/05/13/18057137/magick-ritual-planned-tonight-in-portland-to-raise-the-energy-for-bernie-sanders
inquisitr.com/3093813/bernie-sanders-magick-ritual-portland-campaign-event-planned-for-wiccans-druids-pagans/
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/05/wiccan_bernie_sanders_ceremony.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM
bundesregierung.de/Webs/Breg/DE/Bundesregierung/BeauftragtefuerIntegration/Staatsangehoerigkeit/besPersonengruppen/_node.html#doc134034bodyText5
youtube.com/watch?v=9MCJTriDqcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

definitely not pushing an agenda goy. Nothing to look at here

Let me guess, they got those numbers from tanned germans.

>caring about who Germans vote for.
Germans arent very liked for their choices

What shit. That can't be true.

looks like 3% of Germany is worth saving

no wonder.

trump is viewed as another berlusconi or other meme-tier politician here.

>3% of Germans are uncucked

I would have thought lower.

Good thing he is not running for presidency in the cuckistan republic of Germany then?

kek. How do they compare to Sweden though?

that's just because german media is controlled by NATO shills and Germans don't know her program.

if it was mandatory to do a isidewith.com a large portion would vote republican.

Germans also voted for Hitler.

Checkmate atheists.

It is not even a real agenda - Germans know Clinton and that she is a politician for years, that alone makes her more favorable for most.
You really think Germans will start looking into american politics deeply? I bet most even dont know Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz or else.

nobody over here gives a shit...better for you to spend your time trying to save yourself from becoming turkish

>propganda channel
Good thing it's not a global election

It probably isn't. Lügenpresse isn't just a meme, you know?

No wonder germany is so fucked.

Meantime most of Russians would vote for Trump.

Germany is literally fucking dead. It'd take generations to undo the brainwashing leftism did to them.

This just shows to me that the german ZDF-spectator got no idea of the american presidential race which is the consequence of willingly or not doing a bad job at informing people.

yea, it's pretty much the same here. Most people know only Clinton and Bush as US politicians, and Bush is ridiculed for 9/11 and the war in the sandbox, so people will just say Clinton without even knowing her policies

This is just because the average German doesn't know anything about American politics. If they think of Clinton they assume a moderate normal politician. It's a normal thought if you have no clue.

theres no way hillary can win this

>Wiccan ritual in support of Sanders asks Portlanders to 'feel the Bern, be the Bern'

>Bernie Sanders supporters hailing from various magickal sects such as Wicca and Druidism will meet together on Friday night in Portland, Oregon, to invigorate the candidate’s campaign with spiritual energy.

Clearly you're feeling the Bern. Maybe you're a Wiccan? Pagan? Goddess worshiper? Heathen? Druid? Spiritual but not religious? Secular Jew? Spiritually open minded? Unafiliated? Athiest who likes ritual? Other? And you would like to engage with a community of like minded individuals to raise the energy of the Bernie Sanders vibration to a higher frequency and ultimately change the world for our children, grandchildren, and all future generations. I hear you!

portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2016/05/13/18057137/magick-ritual-planned-tonight-in-portland-to-raise-the-energy-for-bernie-sanders

inquisitr.com/3093813/bernie-sanders-magick-ritual-portland-campaign-event-planned-for-wiccans-druids-pagans/

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/05/wiccan_bernie_sanders_ceremony.html

Germany's opinion on anything is as relevant as ours at this point tbqh, Abdullah.

>Germans are brainwashed idiots
What a surprise... When this is how they translate Trump's speeches, what did you expect?
youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM

>ZDF
Just subversion as always.

I love Germany but I really hate Germans.

WTF german? u awful

No shit. What would happens to Germany if Trump stops paying for their military defense? Without NATO maybe Germany would have to start spending money on defense and then they wouldn't have enough tax money to give it to the migrants :-(

Germans are retarded

More news at 11

True. In Russia it would be Trump vs Bernie battle

rapefujees welcome

This is another bullshit poll conducted by the bullshit government-controlled media in Germany. Those 3% who said yes were probably arrested and the 7% who said they didn't know were forced out of their homes and their money and lives given to rapefugees.

Germans think fat old dykes make good politicians

Germany media are nothing but multiple copies of new york times, pushing Hillary pretty hard.

HI-lary
HI-tler

There's your answer.

Not like they have any idea about the election besides the 'Hurr Trump is a stupid nazi' narrative our media pushes

DISGUSTING!

Maybe the Jews were right about the Germans.

>Hi-llary
>Schi- cklgruber
Not really

pic related is all Germans

>Will Trump ever recover from this epic stump?
You mean
>Will Germany ever recover from this epic cucking?

They also elected Merkels party, so they're literally beyond saving

MAGA
G
G
A

Germans democratically elected the worst man in history, so their opinion is worth nothing.

topkek

>inb4 Hillary wants to have Europeans vote legally across the sea

ok they cucked but vote for hillary this old jew lesbian
i don't have word for this

The good news for these 3% is that Trump is a German-American and saying they would vote for him makes them candidates for political asylum once he wins... they're guaranteed a free ticket into the USA ruled by President Trump. I'd say that's one hell of a deal.

I bet all 3 people in this pic are Americans. I bet Cuckold Sessions is produced in America. I bet the majority of viewers are American.

You don't become a 62% white country with a nigger president the majority elected twice unless you're cucks.

Lefties on suicide watch

i think we need build big wall around europe and close it

Jesus christ what a bunch of faggots

You guys know hillary is just like merkel right?

I thought 40% of germans now disapproved of her now....

>90% of All Germans Would Vote For Hillary
They are already doing it, Merkel is pretty much the same thing

Pretty sure most cuck viewers are black with power fantasies.

ITT retards thinking that Germans in general give two shits about the US elections and know the candidates other than what the Lügenpresse tells them

ALL THE GERMANS
source: a 100 people pool
Seriously these polls are so retarded why do they even bother

Who also happen to be American.

When was the election where 90% of Germans voted for Merkel?

Oh goyim don´t fall for that bait
> ZDF
> Lügenpresse
> Who the fuck cares what other countries would like to have and do?

American here

Can confirm they only know the name is associated with hitler/bad so the brainwashing they got in school about Hitler automatically triggers their brain to Trump is bad.

They know nothing of it besides bad media coverage that's filtered to push an agenda. Dumb cucks.

Those poll numbers are fake btw, just some b.s.. Who would know if it's real or fake? Are they going to do a poll themselves?

That was an exaggeration but it's not that far off, even after letting over 1 million refugees in the country she's still the biggest party

Austria pls

You could just admit that you were talking out of your ass, Mario.

What am I supposed to see here, Pablo Shitavious?

Look at the Sonntagsfrage.

Only 10%-15% vote for the AfD. Literally every other party in Germany is the same or worse than Hillary Clinton.

The best thing that could happen here is if President Trump assassinates Merkel, declares our government illegal, and installs a provisional governor like John Kornblum to rule over us. He's the former US ambassador to Germany and has more policy experience than Merkel's horror-ministerium combined, especially Flinten-Uschi and that fat sack Gabriel.

if anything it just proves the bias of euro medias.
No fucking way a whole population would stand at 90% behind one candidate without being brainwashed (in europe that is)

Your country is objectively the most cucked by muslims and feminism. More than Sweden, more than Germany. It must be something in the water, because Austria's millennials are the weakest, most beta, lowest testosterone men of the entire planet

Ding dong
Guy here hits the jackpot.

This doesn't just go for the American presidential race, but it seems like westerners are willingly ignorant and just fine with it, while living in the information age.

The average Israeli probably knows more about the German, French, Russian, British and of course American politics than an average German knows about the politics of the worlds only super power which got an army stationed on their land.

Before you start rumbling that the average European is not as much interested in the politics of the US, because their capacity is reached by following the politics of fellow European countries, note that Israelis also have a good grasp on Egyptian, Jordanian, Iraqi, Syrian, Iranian, Saudi, Lebanoni and Palestinian politics as well, following their wars in some capacity too.

Don't be autistic i already said it was an exaggeration

Germans aren't known for their political intelligence.

Wtf does Germany have to do with America... who cares who they would vote for...

Germans are soulless savages who are genetically programmed to destroy Western Civilization.

>polling a group of people with no knowledge of or investment in the outcome of a foreign country's elections
>being surprised when they regurgitate the media's narrative

good job german media

>believing these polls
German media is well known for televising fake polls to influence the cucked public.

>Only 10%-15% vote for the AfD.

A party that has been only around for 3 years. I think that's remarkable.

>Your country is objectively the most cucked by muslims and feminism.

We have less moslems than France. We have less feminists than you.

You sound agitated, can't you handle statistical facts like your country being only 62% white (including Middle Easterners and North Africans) or having a nigger president? Because you're grasping at straws here.

"Italians are Arabs" is an exaggeration as well, still doesn't make it true or even ok to say. Spreading false propaganda is vile.

Third of all men would vote for Swedish Democrats today.
We are getting there but we'll probably blow up by a bunch of sandniggers in the election halls.

these polls are eerily similar to the "elections" in eastern germany
>SED 99,8%

You know that the jew is right

English translation krautnigger

>genetically programmed to destroy Western Civilization.
They usually try to destroy Europe every 20 years, we are long over due.

I actually think there's a chance he would get better results here in Sweden even.

Not the first time im part of the "margin of error".

Feels weird. But I always wanted to leave some day. I just dont belong in this country...

>A party that has been only around for 3 years. I think that's remarkable.
Refugees get the German citzenship if they stay in Germany for 6 years so if the AfD doesn't get 50%+ votes next election it's over.

bundesregierung.de/Webs/Breg/DE/Bundesregierung/BeauftragtefuerIntegration/Staatsangehoerigkeit/besPersonengruppen/_node.html#doc134034bodyText5

Germany is not a free country. This poll has about as much legitimacy as a North Korean survey of who likes Dear Leader Kim Jong Un. Merkel's government went from being mildly shitty to a full-fledged cucktatorship in just under a year.

>Refugees get the German citzenship if they stay in Germany for 6 years so if the AfD doesn't get 50%+ votes next election it's over.

For the democratic option.

there's no way the poll in the OP isn't faked.

I am part of the 3%. I doubt this is correct. It is like asking whether people would vote for the AfD or CDU. Of course everyone is cucked and says CDU, but in reality they vote AfD.

>declares our government illegal, and installs a provisional governor

As if Germany has a sovereign government..., you are our bitches, Trump might remove the dildo

Because refugees will totally get out and vote right?
Heck foreigners that got German citizenship and that spent all their lives here don't go out to vote - millions of Germans don't go out to vote.. these refugees won't be any different.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MCJTriDqcM

no, the media is cucked and will simply fake the polls and/or use other shady strategies to get the results they want.

>"Italians are Arabs" is an exaggeration
it's not

A moment of silence for that 3%
They're stuck inside their own hell, surrounded by the enemy

F

I have talked with 2 syrian refugees and one of them said he will vote for afd as soon as he can.

F

Who is Weib Nicht?

it means don't know

"Don't know"

well if we continue telling them, that they're gonna get gassed by afd, they might start to vote.

Regarding the OP, I'm willing to believe that the stat is not fake. German media does it's best to make trump look like hitler.

>German media does it's best to make trump look like hitler.
and that includes faking polls