>no education, just vocational highschool
>quit job, only 4,5k savings
>Everything seems boring
>No hobbies, no talents
>No friends
>No social life
>Lives alone in a foreign country
>Doesn't even speak the language

Become trap. Find sugar daddy. Live rest of life in service.

Become an alcoholic and spend the next 5 years doing whatever you want

maybe I should pull off a Chester

I used to drink after shifts, kitchen is a bitch. The taste of alcohol disgusts me right now, even if I want to drink I just can't.

where do you live?

Bro if you're 5'7 you can look jacked after like 1 to 1.5 years of working out.

You probably got tons of free time so learning something new like diet/exercise is actually pretty fun.

As average as it gets is still a lot bigger than most asians

It doesn't matter how big you dick is. Most women are sluts.

May as well try to do something with your life, you have nothing to lose. I may even take my own advice from now on.. since im almost as bad as you right now.

>Move to a english speaking country
>Live at a shitty motel until you find job.
>Get a job
>Work your ass off
>Rent decent apartment
>Work more faggot
>Buy roids
>getbuffyoufag.png
>Get a tan you pale faggot
>Go to clubs
>Be alpha
>Get a bitch
>Work more
>Take a loan for car
Pack your bags now you peasant.

I don't know where to begin, what to do. I don't have enough money to go to uni and there is no way I can get into uni with my "skills".
Too lazy to become "self taught" in anything as well.

things, will never get better

England or the US?
Either way I'm probably gonna die or end up working another shitty job for another year.
I don't see a point.

All better than being dead op.

yeah im with this user. why dont you take what money you have in your savings and get out of whatever country your in now? You should do so now before its too late. I mean shit, at least get yourself back home or where ever you are originally from. 4.5k should be enough to get back and get a hotel for a few weeks, if your strategic with your money

My plan is bulletproof tf you mean.
The only "gamble" is the getting a job part but anyone can get a job at mcdonalds, just don't look homeless.
You're choice of country.

Join army and stop being a defeatist cuck
Enjoy the experiences and kill a lot of people if you can.
Or just go lift

everyone works and starts somewhere you nigger

Just try it man, stop being soo lazy, go for a run in the morning, have a protein shake, make your own meals (healthy), and you will feel better, after that just make a bit of time every day to learn new skills like languages for example, 30 min run + 1 hour of stuying is more than enough for the day, have a 10 to 20 min nap during the day too that helps you stay more active. look for a job that doesnt make you miserable, even if it takes a long time, just take anything you get will you find your place.

I was exactly in your position, if we do nothing we are going to be losers for life, if we try we have a chance to achieve something, even if we still fail at least we tried.

Im on my 2nd month at the gym, im starting to feel better, i asked this girl out and she said no but i feel soo good now i dont know why i guess i feel like im opening myself to new stuff. And i was almost exactly in your position (but no savings and maybe 1 person i can call my friend, everything else is almost exactly the same.).

I started form zero.I am not strong enough to do it again. If that's the adulthood I am destined to live then I should man up and end it as well.

>i asked this girl out and she said no
- Sup Forums user

you say that now but you wont actually do it. Get home, get a cheap apartment or situation, and learn from your mistakes. Its not the adulthood your destined to live if you don't let it be.

Take up a hobby that gets you out of the house. Doesn't have to be anything active if you're a lazy cunt like me, but anything where you meet new people will cheer you up, make you some new friends.

At least i tried, something i havent done in years, i used to be able to get dates like 15-10 years ago, last 5 years have been rough soo i was turning into a negative ball of emotions + a fatass.

Im almost on my perfect weight now, and im starting to lift, soo fuck you, bitch next time say that shit to my face.

You got kik?

Feminist? Or just easily offended.
Maybe first time on Sup Forums.

Its fine, you are my bitch now.