The liberal media likes to portray Donald Trump as being homophobic/transphobic...

The liberal media likes to portray Donald Trump as being homophobic/transphobic, but if that were true he wouldn't have just hired the first transgender White House press secretary

I wish her well on her journey and I hope the media will apologize for their assumptions

You're trying way too hard.

/thread

TLDR - how is everyone this evening?

So brave

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

She's a bigger fucking idiot than Spicer. Look at any picture of her and she looks like a baby deer stuck in a car's headlights. Listening to her respond to valid questions is like listening to a school child trying to gainsay anything that is thrown her way. Immature, avoids questions with the best of them and - surprise! surprise! - another child of a GOP bigwig. Where will the nepotism end?

My apologies, OP. While your bait was wildly obvious, I underestimated snowflakes like this tool being unable to swallow it like cock.

She's fucking roasting MSM shills, because she can handle herself in a confrontation.

Keep crying.

Unable to resist. Fuck it, I'm out.

>t high sc
troll harder nigger

P-please no audio and video recordings

More like being a coward

Going after Sarah Huckabee Sanders for being manly is low hanging fruit

As is her being ugly. Got anything about how bad she is at her job?

Like that she's so uninformed that she probably hasn't even met Donald Trump yet or how she got her degree in Communications from Trump University?

No fucking hillbillies on here, Cletus. Back to your farm and play with your animals

sad

I'm a trump voter, not a poltard though
I agree that nepotism in this administration has been adversely effecting on the agenda; her, kusher, McConnells gook wife-who hasn't done shit regarding "transportation", Ivanka, devoss....
And the thing I'll probably never understand is how fox is excluded from mainstream media msm, when clearly they have a lot of influence
Spicer resigning definitely means he's done with this administration and is going back to working for nonprofits/republican fundraisers

Apology accepted

They don't portray him as homophobic, they portray his as retarded, which he is.

So to conclude, he's retarded and not homophobic.

Truth hurts Donald

OP is correct ya kno

Thats trumps idea....like two/three months ago on fox-judge jeanines show he literally said he would stop daily press briefings and instead take questions in written form and give a sheet of responses----but he's learning as president of a republic he can't act like we're in a banana republic like his wet dream appears to be

I think she's cute for an ugly woman.

Is that her? She's trans!

At least someone needs to put her on a diet/give her a new wardrobe, maybe a suit, because her dumb outfits are very unappealing

She needs to lose weight and get some Botox.

Fox is excluded from mainstream media? I thought it was part of mainstream media, though not so big a part since O'Reilly's and Ayer's dicks took control of their brains.

You are an absolute thick cunt

Bitch, I am the Dark Lord of Nightmares! The Bringer of Terror! Tremble before me! Fear me! TREMBLE!!!

She used to be sort of cute

I'd still let her fellate me

She had a lazy eye. Even so, I agree I would have let her blow me. Not now she has gained so much weight, though. No porkers!

Jesus! Look at the fucking state of that!!!!

Threadkilla fag back on the scene

>apoLOGize

But... but fellatio makes Jesus cry

It's a perfect strategy. Appoint a homely looking woman to deal with your greatest enemy. Every time they attack her, it makes them look bad.
Also , hook, line, sinker.

She's built like a linebacker, I don't think de-frumpifying her is going to change that.

>first transgender

kek

>She'

implying

I think Weekend Update described her as the kind of southern Christian woman that gay men marry.
>raised southern Baptist, I buy that hot take

Cucks working really hard to bring this thread to and end

>Sarah has her first fan!

>Trump University

oh my fuck! it's eric trump before the sex change!

Well if you watched any of their content they don't see it like that.... because everyone at the network is shilling hard to keep their job, and not being journalists they are presenters.

I find it hilarious, even as a trump voter that conservative media is dying (not a neocon faggot).... tomi laren is pretty cringe imo, if she would get a desk at MSNBC she'd take it in a heartbeat, and tucker has lost a lot of integrity but is definitely making more than 10million now, so I can't hate him for being a success

So stunning