I might be in a bit of trouble, Sup Forums

I might be in a bit of trouble, Sup Forums.
I want to fuck my sister really badly. I'm 18 and she's 15. I'll greentext a story about what happened about an hour ago.
>get home from lunch with friend and sister
>Get to my room, see her laying on my bed looking so damn cute
>butt is sticking out towards me
>diamonds.pdf
>show her my setup, play her some music with my new speakers that i just got
>she is still laying down on her stomach on the bed
>I sit on the bed as we watch this music video.
>she asks me for a back massage
>awwwwyiss.webm
>start massaging her back, she's loving it
>ask her to remove bra (we just got back from a workout, she was wearing a pretty complex sports bra)
>unstrap the back, she gets up and goes to the closet to take the rest off
>comes back and lays down, I go to work on her back
>as I'm massaging, I'm running my hands up and down her back and sides of her torso
>she's rolling pretty hard
>I still have a raging hard on, but I tucked it into my waistband when she was in the closet
>am grazing the sides of her boobs as I'm going up and down her sides, slowly getting closer to her nips (for reference, she's told me that she's a 32C)
>she's loving the shit out of this, rolling, shuddering, the works
>I'm straddling her, so my dick is super close to her ass
>she couldn't feel my dick
>after a while she said she was tired and she went upstairs to take a nap
I know I might be living it a fantasty, and that she'll never fuck me, but I feel like there's a chance. All of this is 100% true. How do I get her to fuck me?
>inb4 pervert, creep
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJdZTNLkpuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sicko.

she's your sister. You should be protecting her from assholes like yourself - instead you are being one.

Get help.

Also. Cool story, bro. Now fo.

/thread

OP needed to fap quickly with his lame story. Only sister he will ever have a chance with is a dead nun.

Invite her to watch EVA with you, she will be so impressed with the depth of your taste that she wont be able to control her horny levels.

You fucked up, shouldn't have tucked. She'd feel the boner and react one way or the other.

Fake

This, you would have known at this moment.

Nice fucking bait op

Srsly op this, you fucked up. Hopefully another opportunity like this arises, if it does take advantage of it

you have to drug her... obviously
i mean ... michael jackson level of propofol

but you'll have to hurry so she's still warm

damn, you all are right. I can get her back on my bed in my room pretty easily by just offering her a massage. I'll see what I can do in the future

This OP.

You stupid faggot

what music video was it though?

Same goes for Sharknado II

Ticket to the Moon - ELO
youtube.com/watch?v=CJdZTNLkpuA

Don't do it op.

Awww yeeee wincest

If you're gonna let her feel your bone then it's best if she asks for the massage, make it happen

Just do it. If you don't, you'll end up being a pedophile for the rest of your life. Get it out of your system now while it's not too weird.

OP do you have any other stories like that one?

>
this is the answer. they'll be more backrubs to come hopefully. I fucked my cousin once and I regret it. I also got caught, so .. maybe thats part of it.

This thread perfectly captures the sort of hillybilly pondlife that visits Sup Forums. OP was fake, but the responses weren't. Fucked your cousin? Fucking reprebate.

What does this have to do with pedophilia?

I fucking hate the subredddit this shithole has become.