Why does Sarah Huckabee Sanders look like a Neanderthal?

Why does Sarah Huckabee Sanders look like a Neanderthal?

Other urls found in this thread:

scout.com/college/arkansas/forums/1013-hawg-lounge/15440909-sarah-huckabee-sander-s-husband-has-a-15-inch-dick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch looks like Shrek....ugly mutherfucka

Yup

Because liberal assholes like you who say they want equal rights for everyone are actually the most judgmental of physical attributes and completely intolerant if someone doesn't fit into your elitist ideas of beauty.

The funny thing: She is richer, smarter, and more successful than YOU will ever be.

It's because her ancestors went full white.

You -never- go full white.

Love me some alternative facts early in the evening

Who says I'm liberal? You sound like a special snowflake user. So if I say Melania Trump is fucking hot at does that make me not believe in equal rights because Michelle Obama looked like a fucking Monkey?

She's a fat fuck

Maybe just two out of three on that one

Thats a man

And fucking ugly

She is a lying spinstress piece of shit, and her soul will burn in hell. She can spend her riches and be smart in hell burning haha

because democrat

Did she have a stroke?

still a broken-ass ho tho

Sounds like youre angry. Are you ugly too?

Has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative. She is fucking ugly and looks like a fucking caveman. Quit being a pussy faggot

Ive got a surprise for you in my front pocket

My feminine penis is this big

Wow, triggered much broflake?

>special snowflake detected

Trump cucks try to put lipstick on a peeeg

By "spinstress" do you mean "female spin-doctor", "spinster" + "feminine marker" in the sense of "woman who operates a spinning wheel", "spinster" + hypercorrective "feminine marker" in the sense of "a woman who has not married and is unlikely to ever do so, and who is DEFINITELY a woman", or some other meaning? Asking for a friend. The friend is m-w.com

Moot as Peter Boyle in Mel Brooks's YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN

Pathetic samefagging.

really, loser. give it up.

Nice try faggot

And I rejoin: How many bees could a Huckabee huck if a Huckabee could huck bees?

Huck me that was funny

She's ugly.

How dare you objectively criticize her you libtard Hillary dick sucker???

>Trying this hard

No effort involved

she's a fat fuck

Looks like she has a missing chromosome or perhaps an extra.

This

She looks like Marlon Brando

@SarahHuckabee will be the first female WH press secretary since @DanaPerino; President Obama had no women in that role

Her father Mike Huckabee looks like a cross between Richard Nixon and Huckleberry Hound...

He knew better. Women are yappy bitches and concentrate on insignificant details.

WRONG!

RAPE RAPE RAPE

scout.com/college/arkansas/forums/1013-hawg-lounge/15440909-sarah-huckabee-sander-s-husband-has-a-15-inch-dick