How do I get to this country from the US to get free welfare and blonde women?

how do I get to this country from the US to get free welfare and blonde women?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/150271055
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look up something known as "call sweden" on google and ask them user..

Are you white?

If you're a shitskin you don't really have to do anything. Just go and enjoy the easy life.

Until the European civil war starts. From Stockholm to Lissabon there will be shitskin heads on pikes.

Remember these two?
The Dindu sought asylum in America, committed a crime and got kicked out. Applied for asylum in Sweden, got it and proceeded to murder a Blanda Upp-lady. You know what to do.

OP, you better not be a muslim sand nigger.

Get tanned

this

For the record, Elin Krantz was not the girl in this video but was part of a group "we like diversity."

if you are arabic or negroid and not older than 25-30, you can probably pass as a teenage migrant. remove your fingerprints and pay human traffickers to smuggle you in to sweden.

tell the swedes you are a teenager and a refugee from some random war country. a doctor will then estimate your age. if they estimate 15-25 then you have struck gold and will be protected by a plethora of human laws that are only followed in western countries

that story is fake, sorry to disappoint

You are blind. As I wrote in thread, she is not girl from video but was part of Fb "we like diversity."

by 15-25 I mean that they will have to go for the lowest common denominator. its unethical to assume that you could be an adult

The whole of Northern Europe is already overrun with men.

Thank god. That actually triggered me, the fucking a nigger whilst singing the national anthem I mean.

Why post the fake story graphic then?

You're just furthering the disinformation.

You're not welcome

A. Elon Krantz was raped, beaten, and murdered that way by a nigger. That's not debatable.

B. Elin Krantz was a member of the FB group "we like diversity."
C.There have been debates about whether she's the actual girl. I heard no, then yes, then no again.
D.You cannot trust the news or get in Sweden to tell the truth these days.
E. Why is there always one "Russian" on here always defending nigger crime? Whether it's her or not (I can't say 100%), the real guilty party here is the Swedish government, and if she had been taught differently would never have gotten off alone at stop w. a big nigger nigger buck near woods.

I forgot to add, the person who leaked those photos did so at risk of his life, you never get that kind of thing from Sweden, but he wanted women to have a "wake up call" about what blacks are really like.

By putting the picture here, an user shows his Gf/sister/mother and makes her think twice about being alone near niggers/mudslimes.

Without exaggerating, that picture has saved women' lives. Elon Krantz's life may as well mean something. She never had kids.

That video is real tho
vimeo.com/150271055

>Thank god. That actually triggered me, the fucking a nigger whilst singing the national anthem I mean.
It's a real video, user, and was paid for with your gut's money.
Look on Yt under "Mix it up" or something like that, try it in Swedish.
It's 100% real and she is singing Swedish national anthem while being fucked by a nig. Only question is whether it was actually Krantz or not.

thanks, I think Jewtibe removed it, which makes me believe even more Elin Krantz was the girl from the video.

We've had threads arguing about this video with swedes who claim to know 100% it was and wasn't her that used to go on for hours when we had Swedes here.

Won't work unless you're black