Chester kills himself

>Chester kills himself
>millions of pussies weeping
>the world becomes a little better

Long story short, fuck linkin park. They suck camel dork dicks, and every edgy teen is now on suicide watch. So enjoy this meme and let's take about what'll happen when ozzy finally dies... damn, that's a sad thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mzBfszSvPqE
youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=3ItT3sll5g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

caring about ozzy is this the 70s? stop trying to be an edgy adult fag.

general gathered in their masses

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>what'll happen when ozzy finally die
oh no, some stuttering half been passed away
that dude is long past prime
I don't wish him ill, but it's not like it will change anything

>Lynchin' park

everything that your into now is thanks to the "classics". Stop gargling balls in your pillow parties that you call edgy concerts. Stop trying to be a modern edgy fag.

Ozzy died a long time ago.

The man's a living legend. Chester was a crying weepy bitch.

>when you think Hybrid Theory is a new album
>when you think your knowledgeable about music

> actually trying to defend himself

Ozzy is immortal considering all the drugs he's done didn't kill him but in fact embodied him with the essence of the gods.

kid, and I can tell you're a fucking kid because no one cares this much about a bunch of faggot singers that isn't under twenty, or maybe retarded.
kid, no one fucking cares. Ozzy's music sounds awful. I'm not into his faggy faux devil shit, and he's nothing now.
"a legend" just means someone that used to be worth having around, that now isn't.
the guy's a fucking joke.
it's sad, but true.

>embodied
imbued. learn to english.

Chester should have joined with disney for one episode, really sealed the ending

a lot of the so called "Rock band" nowadays owes their carer to bands like Sabbath. You can call Ozzy a joke all you want, but at the end of the day, in 100 years everyone's going to remember Ozzys legacy and that self harming poser wont be given a flying fuck.

I can't believe how many people on my facebook feed are bawwwing about Chester Whatshisface. Linkin Park fucking sucks. WTF, my friends actually listened to that fucking nu metal bullshit?"

YEAH
How DARE he make noise Anonymous doesn't like!

...complaining about music you don't care for is like describing the one dog turd you saw on your walk today. You don't HAVE to fucking to look for it. And most of us sure as shit don't wanna hear about it.

I mean, why open your mouth? Tell us about an awesome album you found recently.

>posted on 9gag

>has 6 kids and a wife

>meme

>I'm out dis bitch

Let's get rooiiight into the nooooose!

That's fuckin right. Fuck all these modern musicians who have frosty tips and cry for 4-7 mins. In fact your scene sucks and your tastes in music are crap and you should realize that now before your far too late to realize that your hair has frosty tips and your Parkin a drugged out bitch at some frat party that you just showed up at.

>knows what's on 9gag

Preach it bro, I had the same thing so I wondered what Sup Forums had to say. Good to see all these young edge fags circle jerking each off crying about some dude who wrote shitty music. I'd kill myself too if that was my fan base.

he tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter

fixed: complaining about a topic you dont care for is like describing the one dog turd you saw on your walk today. You don't HAVE to fucking to look for it. And most of us sure as shit don't wanna hear about it.

Ozzy is the whole reason why we have heavy metal at all along with a bunch of other metal that can trace its roots to Black Sabbath's innovative sound. To be fair, his sound may be too good for your weak ears to handle, but the fact that you can even listen to your gutter trash music is thanks to the legacy of Ozzy paving the wave for young kids (and I know your a kid cause I can hear you having your first beer from here) to come in and say "fuck you old man, I'M DiFferENt!!". The guy became a joke thanks to one tv show, but before that he was one of the first bands to play the sounds that cultivated a whole genre of music. So pot meet kettle.

This thread is bait...

Meh, I'm not some faggoty edgelord; I'm not GLAD he's dead or anything. My only concern is the surprise at how many of my friends actually like that shitty music.

Naaaaaah, no way that would happen

youtu.be/mzBfszSvPqE

How can you hear this and not love linkin part?

What exactly did Linkin Park do to you? If you don't like their music don't listen to them. In my experience people who listen to death metal are intolerant of other genres and act like they are superior.

He didn't kill himself on stage in front of his fans along with everybody at the show. That's the problem homo. And death metal is pretty elitist but still better than the mass marketed pussy shit that Chester peddled off to preteens back in the early 2000's

We are.

yeah, my edgy gf is all sad and shit, she also likes papa roach and is extremely into k-pop... yeah go figure
I'll just sit here and wait for the next Tool album...

Cause it sounds like menstruating edgelords

Good luck on that next tool album cause it's gonna be while before they can figure out how to literally scrape out a human brain with nothing but pure sound.
But at least you got some kpop puss to weather the storm with as you take shelter in the nearest hot topic

Kek

Best post thus far

for you cause you posted it

underrated lol

>What exactly did Linkin Park do to you?

This is a question?

How about they invaded my senses with their commercialized, mainstream Top 40 crap music...?

That being a lover of GOOD music, trying to find a new hot sound for my headphones. Everywhere I go (during their heyday) it was Linkin Park....go to Wal-Mart, Linkin Park, search industrial/alternative music on itunes, Linkin Park, see Transformers movie, Linkin Park,....

"Linkin Park is the hottest new sound in 'metal' because their jew-backers found a new type of dopamine to peddle to the self-entitled pre-teens who are angry at life because their parents said no to a chocolate bar they wanted that one weekend."

It's brainwashing crap from corporations.....that's all Linkin Park ever was. No different than Backstreet Boys, the Monkees, or pre-Rubber Soul Beatles.
Where's the real music at?
>I'll just sit here and wait for the next Tool album...
This.....seriously...
I'll suck his cock (no homo), knowing there are people in the world who know where to find good music.

>pic very much related

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

Tool is so so, I do like their overall tones cause it reminds me of stuff like early man and stuff of that ilk. But what kills me is that prog metal they get stuck with. If they'd tour with bands like Sleep and acid king I'd be on board.

is that you razor? kek

Oh no, exposed

funny thing is most people that actually liked his music as a kid have now grown up and moved on in their lives, mourned for a day of passing, and you and a few fags are jacking each other off alone in a thread for what looks like about an hour and a half now when nobody even cares anymore kek

THESE wounds sure won't heal!

Yet here you are joining the circle jerk, so throwing stones in a glass house of shit. So obviously you care enough to get apart of this hour long jerking bro

No one really cares faglord.

I just got here 2 min ago to tell you what a fag you are and now you are so embarrassed you had to make a reply to save face
kek fuckin loser

OP is so cool for posting this! YAY OP POINTS!!! HOORAY SO CLEVER! MUCH BRAINS! SO BEST!

Night fatty

I know behind your post, your crying kid. It's alright. Let it out. Let it out. All those Linkin Park memories. Posters, shirts. You're in denial. We understand. You've probably been listening to LP's catalog non-stop since yesterday. You never cried so hard. Taking breaks for mom's pizza rolls.
It's hard buddy. It'll be ok.

Welp, he's worth over 200 mil. Must of done something right.

>yo pot meet kettle, your a nigger
>literally just described what happened to him so he tries to spin it to take focus off himself

Nice try cum guzzler, you walked in to try and defend a band that sucks cause you suck even harder than physics will allow.

Yay, sarcastic response, much original! Points for originality!!

Glad someone said it

OMG!!! Finally a shoulder for my bleeding heart to cry on, thanks user for giving me your slender feminine shoulders to cry on. Finally another true fan gets this struggle of constant conflict of loving to hate. Thanks user fag

So is nickelback, just cause you got money doesn't exempt you from sucking turds. -cough cough- trump -cough cough- pick a better excuse to try and peddle your shit trumpets onto me.

>half been

Hope she has a black baby.

That doesn't sound like a very good album at all.

All threads are bait, why the fuck would people want to post otherwise?

Could you be anymore of a nigger lover?

I wonder how this guy is doing.

Whine some more. How dare some people like something you don't.

As if that's a bad thing. :D

Ozzy?

Yeah, your opinion is invalid nigger, Ozzy is complete and utter shit and hasnt bere a fuxen relevant for over 20 fucking years you stupid little bitch .

Nothing could be worse or disgraceful.

I stopped reading your comment at "Ozzy is why we have heavy metal", you sound like my cringey uncle that only listens to sabbath and acdc, they are all complete garbage

Annoying Anonymous? No more noble a cause.

Blasphemy

Aw. Let people listen to their music.

Try telling us about a new album you like.

Or are you too fuckin' lazy for that?

Ozzy solo album sales = 70 million
Sabbath w/ Ozzy sales = 30 million

Linkin Park album sales = 60 million

Sorry, Chester can never catch the Dark Prince of Rock n' Roll.

Oh, so somebody has a solid diamond hard on for Linkin Park, kek!
I just guess every Chester fag has to hate something cause it's aged like a fine wine while drinking their grape juice, your so far up your edgelord asshole that you can't even begin to fathom how relevant Ozzy is to the music world when it comes to your shit tastes. Take that weak shit down to the park Jew lover, maybe the squirrels will care kekekekek

I always found it funny.

Thousands of people die every day, thousands of children... no one cares.

One "star" dies... suddenly everyone cares.

Laughable.

Because of the hearts and lives they touched.

>Ozzy died a long time ago.
Unlike Chester it don't stop him from making music. For a senior citizen, he's a rocker.

>Chester kills himself
>millions of pussies weeping
>the world becomes a little better
If you suddenly realized you blew your entire talent load on one album, maybe you'd an hero too.

Hybrid theory is an amazing album though. LP has been decaying a little more ever since. About time he ended it.

Someday you two will come out of puberty, the hormones will stop raging, and you'll calm down enough to realize the universe really doesn't give a shit which noisemaker is better at making noise.

It's really cute.

Their latest album is super ass.

I can't even pretend to care.

Lmao!!! Such a child, barely has peach fuzz on his jibblets so he raises his cracking squeaker voice while denying facts to try and point out that wisdom is something for old people. Jeez, must be nice to live in your bubble boy world where your music doesn't sound like a hobo's taint being greased up with dick cheese. The only thing that's garbage here is your edgy faggotry.

>Ozzy is complete and utter shit and hasnt bere a fuxen relevant for over 20 fucking years you stupid little bitch .
Nah Ozzy is pretty good.
And proof from 8 years ago, so at least your math is off.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ItT3sll5g8

>edgy teen

Could care less about LP or drug retarded ozzy.

But I do enjoy the extreme magnitude of how hypocritical your post is. You should be a politician.