What's Sup Forums popping today? So far
>2 5mg hydro
>2 2mg hulks
>1 5mg valium
>1 50mg tramadol
>lots of nicotine and some homemade shandy
General daily dose discussion drug shit
post vids and tunes
Greetings from atx what y'all getting fucked on tonight?

imma bump with shit

Huh. It never occurred to me that people would make a daily dose regime. I mean, why not I suppose, I just never considered it.

>hydros
lol

brush your teeth

*HYDROCODONE

no shit, lol

what are you taking today?

>shAndy

might shoot some dope, might drop a hit or two of acid, maybe eat .3 of molly, might drink a beer, might just stay sober, depends on how I feel

Looking for some nice drug like lsd or codeine but shorter. Anyone something?

are you proud beeing a fucking junky?

pills come from scripts because i have epilepsy so why not be proud

Enjoy ur nap, OP

i made it to 11pm yesterday so lets see if i can make it longer it really is a performance enhancer in titanfall

Got an ativan for later, in the meantime a 6 pack of high gravity wheat beer.

Would Sup Forums recommend LSD? I'd be within a chill environment with friends.

I just take four 30/500 cocodomol every few hours.

It ain't blazing, but it makes the world less noisy.

here's the thing with lsd

yes, just be really careful with dosage.

Waiting for some op40s right now been waiting all fucking day but hopeful for the next hour.

you have absolutely no idea what you've got your hands on when you buy it, i've dosed about 5 separate occasions on what was supposedly lsd from legit and non legit sources a like and every time it wasn't a clean experience. if your looking for a trip psilocybin imo is the only way to get a great clear minded trip, and you will be seeing some shit

If you are in any way unsure or have moderate-severe mental health issues then probably not but otherwise go nuts. Its fucking fun.

can;t find that shit anywhere round here gl

>calling dava xanax hulks

You're everything wrong with drugs. Get a prescription like the rest of us and get the shit from a pharmacy. I bet your faggot pressed street shit has fentanyl in it.

green s 90 3