youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk
youtu.be/R7z2lJhaFds
youtu.be/1OrNS2zbTZg
youtu.be/V-sYWaOrLdI
youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rags

Gary Sanchez

hack your competitors with implausible deniability because if worst comes to worst you might lose a 2nd round pick just make sure you are one of mlb's favorite sons when you do it.

THIS IS OUR YEAR

>Frazier
>tradeable

The Rockies are nothing more than last year's Diamondbacks. An overhyped NL West team that won't make the playoffs

>There are people in this very thread that don't think Tim Anderson is a top 10 SS
baka

who's going to pick up matt wieters? i'd take him for cheap

Madison

No one want him because of the pitch framing meme.

Mariners!

DONT DO IT REEEEEEEE

jays

he's bad at pitch framing? the only thing i really know about him is that he was a great offensive catcher who had TJS and now is mediocre

>implying pitch framing doesn't have real value

Why do so many people fall here?

thats another thing i was gonna shitpost about, timmy is elite defensively he should be somewhere on that list, if he develops his bat he'll be a beast, not to mention his good speed.

do you think he has some value to a team in the chase at the deadline? he's gonna be a FA next year and on the wrong side of 30 so the sox probably wont resign him unless they have a miraculously great season this year (lol).

That's pretty messed up.

Maybe it does but no one knows how to measure it.

who THE FUCK is going to stop the rays from breaking the all time strikeout record next season?

Justin Smoak should be able to do it all by himself

If he can cut back his errors he'll be elite defensively, he's still learning

I don't have faith in the bat though
not yet anyway, hope rick doesn't put him in the 2 spot. He has some surprising pop, I can see him having a season like addison russell had last season but with more steals as a best case scenario. but worst case he could definitely lead the league in errors and have a sub .300 obp

smoak is going to have more strikeouts than the entire combined ALE pitching staff

it would have been a first round pick and a second round pick had they not signed fowler, thats pretty steep to be honest.

also makes me think thats why they gave fowler so much more money and years, probably had a spy with inside info that they would be penalized with draft picks being revoked, fuck bros how do we stop the cardinals from hacking and spying on everyone

in the show he was slumping so hard for me at the start of the season, like batting .150 slumping, he's picked it up to .240ish but it shows how weak his bat is. if he can be a .260ish hitter with like 15 dingers id be ecstatic, forget about even batting 2nd at this point thats a pipe dream.

>you now remember adam dunn led the majors in walks AND strikeouts in 2012

Why are Dodgers prospects always overrated? Pic related - former top Dodgers prospect.

Índios

Do you guys like Nu-Metal?

youtu.be/SGK00Q7xx-s
youtu.be/xDdGrlylcEU
youtu.be/G_5UOkUDti8
youtu.be/B1zCN0YhW1s
youtu.be/WPpDyIJdasg
youtu.be/ya8dT7oC8qA
youtu.be/XEH7fw298CM
youtu.be/czLYl4fM8yk
youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk
youtu.be/R7z2lJhaFds
youtu.be/1OrNS2zbTZg
youtu.be/V-sYWaOrLdI
youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

No

you're taste is shit

No

No

banned for off-topic and major shit taste

Fuck you. Don't you guys have Mosques to go visit. Also, you should look at ALL the vids before you decide if you hate them all ;p

>hate the first vid
>should force myself to suffer through the remaining 9 so i dont hurt some autists feelings
No

WEW lad

>hi it's my first day on Sup Forums, usually go on reddit but it's too much of a libshit safe space amirite xd

What is reddit? I'm from Joe Cartoon

Truly art

t. reddit

Was going to make fun of you but saw chevelle and felt like i was in high school again
And i saw your waxing vid, is that what you wanted to hear?

Because the Dodgers are shut.

Sharing that vid is worth the ban ;D

What are they shut for?

Los Angeles Dodgers World Series championships

Chicago Cubs World Series championships

championships

I was 1 when the Dodgers last won a WS

T R O S
R
O
S

Makes me angry. Like one user said, they should've just let the Astros pick one of the cardinals current prospects.

>Cards make a nice FA deal
>Astros get penalized for it

I was -5 the last time the Dodgers appeared in a World Series

I was 37 the last time the Cubs one a World Series :)

>Gay
Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Well I was on nofap.... Thanks alot....
Gay
>Gay
Gay
>Gay

I was 7 the first time the Yankees won a world series

I was 8 the first time I posted on this board (last week)
AMA

Are you a lifelong Cubs fan?

>geriatrics on Sup Forums

I was conceived the moment joe carter hit the walkoff bomb in 93

>your dad hit his most glorious home run at the same moment your team hit their's

feels amazing man

I'm not even old, faggot fucking piece of shit

No I like the rangers. They really have a way of making younger boys feel important and loved.

Waituhsekkind are you saying your dad gets off to black guys hitting balls?

"get off my lawn"

I don't even own a house with a lawn

Is he /ourguy/?

I think he was getting off on america getting curbstomped tbqh with you Joe

>old and poor

Tragic

>Filthydelphia
>America

It doesn't rain that much in Chicago. There's no water to grow grass.

Can the sox get both a top 5 and top 50 prospect for Quintana?

>acting like america didn't get so BTFO they had to cancel the next world series

though tbf montreal winning the eries would've been the end of us all

Josh Hamilton killed a man in cold blood and Rangers fans used his statue memorial as a beer coaster

The Yankees would have won 94 you dumb ass leaf.

The Yankees are Pedros daddy

Not many team has a top 5 + top 50 combo to give.

They can probably get something like Martes Tucker and a couple mid tier guys from the 'stros

Scott Kazmir and Brandon McCarthy for Quintana.

The Cubs and braves are the only two teams that could pull that off imo

they won't take anything less than what they got for Eaton, which was a top 50 and a top 10ish

There are four teams with the prospects to do that. The only team from Chicago that could pull off that trade are the White Sox, and they won't be doing it for very obvious reasons.

Who are the other 3. Dodgers?

The Yankees, Red Sox, and Braves per MLB's prospect rankings

Why cant the sox do it?

>Red Sox trade for Quintana
>SIX ACES

will they go 162-0?

Looking at the rankings, I don't think the Sox get a top 10 prospect for Q seeing. None of the top 10 teams are ready to contend except for the Mets who have pitching.

rosario is also the only prospect in the entire organization who is completely unavailable for trade

i assumed quintana would end up with the stros for some young controllable players and lower level prospects, but i also thought that would be done by now, so...

But he's also the only top 10 prospect they have. I doubt the Mets would give up their top 10 position prospect for another pitcher.

Bellinger and Brock Stewart for Q!!!!
What could go wrong with trading for a Dodgers 1B prospect with good minor league numbers?

The Reds have a great pick in this year's draft and have the 8th best farm system. If we can't beat the Cubs we'll at least cuck the cuckinals out of the postseason.

what kind of trade would the cubs make for Q?

i know hahn said he wouldnt trade with the cubs, but what if? what kind of package would they offer?

yeah i was agreeing with you? the mets have already told people this offseason that rosario isn't going anywhere, even for the likes of wade davis when the royals offered

also a big reason that the mets don't have that many top 100 guys this year is that they're all pitching in the rotation. syndergaard was top 10 at the beginning of 2015 iirc

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Sox will only take a 5/50 for Quintana which they will easily get if they dangle him until the deadline. Quintana is probably the best pitcher on the market this year especially with his contract

You will have other teams making moves to get that package in place

Hahn said he would though. No ones off the table as long as the right pieces are in play.

But the Mets need pitching more than anyone.
>daily reminder that the mest paid dan warthen more than a quarter million american dollars a year to destroy their young, once promising rotation.

>ragsposting becomes reality

yeah i know that, ive been keeping up and hahn has said they were close to moving him on xmas but the offer wasnt sweet enough.

hahns also said they are in no rush to trade him, and i agree dangle him at the deadline and you'll get a very sweet probably 10/50 deal for him from a contender looking to make a final push.

are you sure about that? hahn said specifically he wouldnt make trades with the cubs and their homosexual fanbase. has he said otherwise since?

For the good of baseball, quintana has to come to Houston. Regardless of who else you root for, wanting the M's to win is the domain of beta babbies, and rooting for the >rags is downright sinful. The Astros are the ones with the most potential to destroy these two teams for the next several seasons.
I urge you, /mlb/, to use your collective meme magic and help get Q to H-town.
As I said, it's for the good of the game.

How he king with no ring?

propose a trade then gaystros fan.

and remember that you gave us scotty 'i have a super hot wife' podsednik, a valuable piece to our world series title so i expect good value.