Sluts from ohio

Sluts from ohio

I just moved to Ohio roughly 9 months ago.

I've got to tell you, your state is fucking garbage. The women almost always look like farm animals, even your suburbs are ridden with crime, and everybody here is super proud of Cleveland for some retarded reason. I guess they fail to realize a city where you can buy a house for 30k is a city that's got some kind of problem with it.

What's worse is, whenever it snows, they just don't plow it. I've come home from work and have found people's cars stuck in my yard because ODOT just doesn't plow the snow until after it stops snowing. When I ask about it, people just kind of shrug their shoulders and say something to the effect of "WULL WHEN IT SNOWS LACK ISS YUH JUS CANT DO NUTHIN." Other states like PA (which get way more snow in the mountains) constantly have plows running on major highways when it snows outside.

And I don't want to hear about how Ohio can't afford it, because they can seem to afford having their roads constantly under construction 24/7.

Fuck this dumb state I hope all the power goes out for like two weeks and these Lebron loving faggots all kill each other.

Also this girl is from Ohio

Any OC? Thus far everything here is from a website..

Mine was not from a website.

Degenerate slut

she hot got any more

No nudes, unfortunately.

.gg/cVaPDT
ohio discord

Moar

Xhamster.com/videos/bridget-hurtuk-blowjob-8002264

Cleveland nurse, very fun slut

Wilmington

Any Bridget from 513?

Never any Toledo sluts. Probably the sluttiest city in the state but nothing.

the 513

Megan, 440

??