Post some interesting facts about Matt Leblanc

Post some interesting facts about Matt Leblanc

HOT

TIL after filming the first episode of friends, monica received her first paycheck and joey killed monica and stole her first paycheck

MEAL

NICE AND HOT

$11

IN

what the fucks "TIL"?

today you learned that TIL means today i learned

11 dollars

WARM DINNAAA

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast said their goodbyes at the series' end, the first thing that Courteney Cox did was star in an Adam Sandler movie. Matt LeBlanc killed himself.

it's a fucking reddit phrase

here is another

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS ]

GET OFF MY CHAN FAGGOT

2000: Named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine.

November 1998: Engaged to Missy McKnight.

Also works as a model. Is a trained carpenter. Interested in parachute jumping, car racing and landscape photography.

1985: Graduated from Newton North High School, Newton, Massachusetts.

Born at 4:18am-EDT

He is of French-Canadian (father) and Italian (mother) descent.

Became a father for the 1st time at age 36 when his wife Missy McKnight gave birth to their daughter Marina Pearl LeBlanc on February 8, 2004.

At one time he was known as the king of the commercials. As well as a 1987 Heinz ketchup commercial that won top prize at Cannes, he appeared in slots for Levi's 501 jeans, Doritos and Coca-Cola. One of his commercials can be seen on a TV screen in Tequila Sunrise (1988).

Has a half brother named Justin who lives in Australia.

Is a motorcycle enthusiast and hosted his own TV show, The 5 Coolest Things (2003), based on the 5 coolest things in each motorcycle specialty (off-road, motocross, road racing, freestyle).

Former stepfather to Tyler and Jacquelyne from his ex-wife's first marriage.

Is the only cast member of Friends (1994) not to have appeared on Saturday Night Live (1975).

Daughter, Marina LeBlanc, was diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that affects her motor skills. Matt and Melissa were concerned when their 11 month old started having seizures. At age two, Marina's condition had largely improved.

Attended the Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston for just over a semester, leaving during the second semester of his freshman year.

Early modeling jobs included posing for cover of a gay travel guide, Damron Travel Guide For Men.

Filed for divorce from Missy McKnight on 1st April 2006.

Has three dogs: Lady, Shadow and Jay.

>had kids
>divorced
JUST
U
S
T

STEAMING

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought an underaged prostitute.

>147XXX filename
>my chan

Bet this faggot doesn't have a single filename starting with 12XXXX

His role of "Maj. Don West" in Lost in Space (1998) was originally offered to his Friends (1994) co-star Matthew Perry.

In a relationship with former Joey (2004) co-star Andrea Anders.

In November 2006 (right after his divorce) he paid $7.4 million for a four-bedroom, 3930-square-foot house in Los Angeles' Pacific Palisades area.

Sold his six-bedroom, 11,158-square-foot mansion in Hidden Hills, California for $9,139,000. He purchased it in late 2005 for exactly $9 million. [2008]

Lives in Pacific Palisades and Los Alamos, California.

Fluent in French.

Matt and his Friends (1994) co-star Matthew Perry both guest starred in the short-lived sitcom Just the Ten of Us (1988), although not in the same episodes.

Scored the fastest lap on Top Gear for the Star In A Reasonably Priced Car driving the Kia Cee'd at 1:42.1 beating Rowan Atkinson (1:42.2) and Michael Fassbender (1:42.8 [on ice]).

In Los Angeles recording Joey (2004). [September 2004]

Appears in an advert for Heinz Tomato Ketchup that aired in Britain in the 1980s, where he lines up a Ketchup Bottle on a tall building so that when he buys a hotdog down in the street, he can hold it out and catch the Ketchup on it. Because "the best things come to those who wait" was their slogan.

Dated Kate Hudson.

Has a tattoo of a bike chain around his right bicep and above it is the name of his daughter, Marina Pearl.

I'm not a loser faggot who collects and stores pictures over multiple re-installs like an autistic fuck, I've been here since 2003 you should show me some god damn respect

Just what I thought. Nothing but empty words

What's with the wording of the search and why add "shop"?

Why didn't she buy a meal after getting her paycheck? She just ate nothing until she bought a car? Was she anorexic?

HOW YOOUU DOOIINN

Nice try but Hiro didn't create Sup Forums until 2007

when I search I don't use proper grammar its not a 300 word essay, it's a robotic search engine so you only need to use the keywords, there is a little pro tip from such an old experienced internet wizard

was trying to find an actual fight video I had watched before but look what liberal shitsville jewgle gave me instead

I saw Matt LeBlanc at a restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen hot meals in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the meals and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each meal and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Why did he buy Hotwheels could he not afford a real car like Monica?

I've more more poon that he's had hot dinners

In October 2001, Matt LeBlanc met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Matt LeBlanc became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter

i want matt leblanc to give me sex in my ovaries for the purpose of propogating the human species as a whole

reddit