Just got paid. Guess what I do for a living to win 1k. How do you make money with money? What do you all do for work?

Just got paid. Guess what I do for a living to win 1k. How do you make money with money? What do you all do for work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You suck nigger cocks.

youre a nurse for the handicapped

go kill yourself scum fag

thats a good guess!

Get a hooker

guess like we just found the winner

What's your paypal bro?

What kind of nigger gets paid in cash
wastes time displaying it and people think theyll be impressed by 1k.

a drug dealer.

Professional nigger-baiting faggot. Okay, give me the money OP

Bitcoin mining

Kek

What kind of cracker complains about cash
wastes time vilifying it and people think theyll be impressed by a shit comment.

go die from cancer faggot

Ur an Anesthesiologist

Pickpocket

white trailer trash detected. CALL THE GUARDS

Bitcoin mining
Give me the money

>how do you make money with money

by investing in dividend king stocks.

Gambling

>Cracker
>Implying my race
>Makes 45k/yr
>Union + Benefits
Sure thing nigger. Keep thinking your existence matters

redneck at least respond with a picture of the money you make a week, oh wait. kill yourself you broke queer piece of sub human shit rofl. go fucking die from cancer faggot. white trash fuck.

no shit, either you got no bank account or no sense.

Scratch that, you got no sense regardless.

But that will buy a couple top shelf hookers so have at it.

Fucking kill your self

analrapist, is my second guess for your profession, after nigger-baiting faggot. Seriously OP, if you cannot see how big of a faggot you are being, you should probably just inject yourself with boat cleaner

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

You invest in products

Real people have their money in banks and shit, niggers have it in cash. Proven fact, you won't win this one mongoloid

Metal buildings

go slice your neck open i make 90k you shit tier sub human faggot. sucking union dick? i bet you dont even have a job. you should post your address maybe you can get lynched the fuck up by the general public who hates your redneck piece of shitworthless mentality. your mother should of swallowed you long ago you waste of sperm.

youre a faggot ass degenerate say your racist shit in public more often, pray someone boxcuts that redneck throat wide open you little red dick pecker faggot. kill yourself or die from cancer you sub human fuck rofl.

look at the unemployed redneck trying to flame OP.

kill yourself you degenerate faggot. say your racist shit in new york. I want to see you dead on the channel 9 news cut up with a machete you tough redneck. come to new york and get murked with your racist shit here you faggot fuck rofl.

>all 20s
Pleb

I keep most of mine in savings but I keep 5k cash hidden in the house
Also buy silver it's at an all time love right now
Google : hedgefund, asset diversity, eggs not in one basket

Newfags don't know the game. They lost before they even knew they were playing.

>sub human fuck

At least theyre not a nigger like yourself. Sub human beats sub animal any day

implying rednecks are lower than lowly nigs like yourself. oh the keks

grow the fuck up you nasty fucking redneck, why havent you killed your sub human ass yet. drink bleach and die the fuck off already you inbred

posts $1000 in cash in 20s with timestamp on b, then lectures about fiscal responsibility

>literal jew nigger

you already admit youre a redneck. go such your grandpa's dick you fucking redneck little dick faggot rofl. kill yourself already

your faggot redneck ass makes 20 faggot bucks an hour and thinks hes rich LMFAO. go fucking kill yourself i bet you dont even work

Let's stay on topic yall

nice one :)

Niggers should die

redneck youre not even talking to OP. funny how you call people a mongoloid but you're inred redneck ass doesn't even know who you're exactly talking to.

another reason you should kill yourself. buy a rope no one gives two fucks about you faggot redneck

>her asshole is a pussy

I make $0 an hour. I also don't nig around like yourself. So I am coming out ahead, bitchboy

in b4 the redneck tries grammnazi-ing me for your*

>45k
Bragging about 45k, wtf?

Lost the game... Insurance sales.

so, so young. so, so angry. so, so nignog

>I make $0 an hour
>$0

You have opened a thousand doors of unstoppable universal laughter inside of me. My sides. In space. Thank you. R.o.f.l.......That's all I needed you to admit. You're a broke lazy useless piece of shit. Now go fix your life because if we were all in a room right now I bet you'd be that fucking pimple face faggoty weirdo who thinks its funny to shout racist memes from 10 years ago. Nuff said. Consider drinking bleach if you're not going to catch up with the times. I'm pretty sure you say the shit you're saying now to most people I know you might get a shank in your neck from half decent people who aren't thugs. I know white guys who would obliterate your spine for saying your neanderthal shit. You can't be this fucking dumb right? You must live in the bible belt if that's how you talk. Nice little redneck bubble you're living in right? lmfao. Fucking sub human.

You are an independent marketing consultant?

real estate?
oil rig?

security work. make 150k a year for honestly easy work

LMFAO this redneck struggling to pay rent in california with that shit amount of money. he must live in bumblefuck america amrite? trump redneck supporters living the king life of walmart and low rent in redneck bubbles. gg america. except yall dying from mcdonalds. lel. gg neanderthals

Here's the most fun part. This is the part where I don't read your response at all, leave this thread forever, and leave you to wonder if I was ever telling the truth, if I really hate niggers, if I was just baiting your bait, or if it was ever worth the effort trying to reply to me when I'm clearly just going to continually call you a nigger. You fucking nigger

OP just made like 9% of your yearly pay in a week. lel wtf you're a minimum wage worker in my eyes and you should feel bad and go kill yourself. what a scrubbo white trash rat

kill yourself you still clicked to respond you sub human worthless piece of shit. you still acknowledge the comment and you know imma shit on you and call you the worthless little dick redneck you are. go die from cancer faggot

>checked
>This nigga right here MADE OP PISS HIS REDNECK PANTIES

what racist comments from a sub human? i dont like racists, they should all be raped shot skinned alive burned in oil who gives two fucks.

there's plenty o places in this world you can get your throat cut for being a nasty little racist cunt you know? its a big world. and the rednecks like to stay in their redneck little bubbles in bumblefuck america. nice having computers to see this cancer everyday. i just pray they die from suicide and its been working great seeing them dwindle in numbers by the day. its nice seeing humanity die off from their mortality haha. i aint mad at all but i will fight back.

>taking anything anyone says seriously over the internet
>inb4 you're baiting me
>nigger
>inb4 you stole this money beacuse you're a black man.

Don't most black men "shoutout" all thier money over twitter and shit anyway? makes sense

/thread

angry racist whos says he's not going to read shit, actually contradicts himself as the neanderthal he's always been. man you're a fucking retarded degenerate with no common sense who should consider suicide by bleach you miserable worthless sub human little red dick peacker faggot hahahaha

I was just responding to (i'm a different person)
nigger
Also
>throws insults around like a monkey
blackman detected
why don't you go drink some more grape juice and steal cucks wifes?
>tfw i joined the army just to kill niggers and gooks and i love every second of it.

>implying 1k is a lot

Let's assume that you have a bi-weekly paycheck, like a lot of people. That's about 1k every two weeks, or 2k every month. Meaning you make 24k every single year. So therefore, you are a cashier at McDonald's.

meth dealer

retard he said guess to win $1,000 not that that amount is $1,000. look with your eyes

And I guessed a fucking McDonald's cashier cause this nigga is more broke then the ice cream machine at his place of work

Props, OP. Props.

yes how much cash do you have on hand right now. give us a time stamp as well

dat rage

Much less than this son of a bitch cause I got enough of an education to put it in a goddamned bank

Thinks 1k is a lot lmfaoooooo kys. I made that amount when I was 14 working 5 days a week in my local grocery store. Fucking Americans are trash

prove it

why is everyone thinking that amount in the picture is 1k?

because rednecks are fucking stupid and can't count simple numbers. obviously theres like 3-4 grand easily. but dont tel that to a redneck. lmao.... one redneck says 1k... another redneck sees the comments and makes the same 1k comment without counting. bunch of fucking redneck hiveminds who should die from cancer or suicide asap lmao...

gay bukkake movie actor(as target)

triggered little fruit

op you're a firefighter

kill yourself redneck little dick faggot, who you calling a fruit? you can get two buckshots right between those bulging neanderthal redneck eyes you fucking scumrat bag of shit

OP works with computers,
something along the lines of security i assume?

god bless you continue to do god's work

you should consider slicing your neck open you degenerate piece of subhuman waste of sperm shit. go die from cancer faggot.

You're a jenkem dealer

I own bitcoin

recieved education yet calls people nigga. you you the definiton of a nigger. you think you're better than other colored people cause you have a job you faggot nigga ass boy. man step the fuck down you act big around people I know with your faggot ass you're broke mentality and you'll get slapped the fuck down and put in your place. you got 4k? nah you got 20k? nah you got 100k you broke fuck? get the fuck outta here nigga boy. you prove educated blacks are just as fucking retarded as their monkey counterparts. youre a fucking self righteous loser and i bet that money in the bank is making you what? nothing cause you got shit money making you shit investment returns. fucking nigga boy. it takes 3 minutes to take a timestamp of your bank account. oh wait youre a broke nigga boy calling other people broke for having 4k in cash on them. ROFL kill yourself nigga boy

edgy fairy, go and eat some food

(Black cocks and fruitcake of the day)

>1000 bucks in a picture on the internet.

SOOO impressive, OP.

drink bleach or die from cancer redneck, no one gives two fucks about you die of already

nice counting, that edumikation you got taught in public school sure went a long way.

>Future starbucks worker detected.

>LULZ

Protip: dont be a cashier, i counted 3k without even looking hard. you fucking suck rofl

let it go now emofag

when you kill yourself redneck

Ok so I waited 30 minutes and only one guy posted a picture of his money? Are you all unemployed fucks or what? lmao I literally went to take a shit to come back to the worst cancer I've seen in ages. This is bad. A lot of you are racists and a lot of you don't work. This is not good. Fix your lives and the for the racists there's always a rope since no one truly cares about you or your viewpoint except other scum. Well that's my 2 cents for this past hour. Over and out. Also every guess has been wrong.

-OP

When you stop suckin the root

/thread

sup

Whst kind of security pays out like that?

I have cleared 3.5k / week for the past 6 weeks doing huge hours on a union constructuon site. Typically i clear about 1800 for 40 hours

Electrician

Lol

Fuck you nigger. I've just lost it.

corporate, celeb and drugs(weed)